Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:30 am

Mosspelt nodded, and sighed. "No one here is part of your clan anymore." she said, hoping not to offend her.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:36 pm

Pantherclaw walked into the medicine cats den to see Cloudkit running around endlessly

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:29 pm

looks around before leaning close to Bluekit " don't really want to be dusk anymore, it reminds me of a wierd cat once, who said his name was dusk, i guess he was my grandfather." snorts "he ate all the food, and that's how morning died." sighs "morning and violet were my younger sisters. Morning died young, and Violet was stupid and weak, im suer she was killed by scar." gets into a comfortable sphinx-like posittion, het stripes seeming darker in the afternoon shadows. " life i guess was like, wake up each morning,we lived underneath a dumpster, and then dad would go to a feeding place, and comeback with meat, and sometimes a little bit of fish. then we'ed usually got to the Catpond, and dad would teach us how to swim, and we'ed play beech nut, girls against boys, and then Talon and Wolf would get tired and we'ed have to go home, and dad went out again just before we went to sleep." yawns, eyes blinking and mumbles "good night Bluekit"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Pantherclaw walked over to Eagleheart and sat down

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

leafpool24

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:14 pm

sunnyheart walked around the camp very confused at what was going on...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:44 pm

Fuzzy walked into the clan not knowing anything. Yes, he was a newborn kittypet, but he had wondered away from his mother wanting a new life. As he saw the big cats he shivered, "Um, can somebody help me? He squeaked.

stealing clyde

stealing clyde

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:52 pm

Fuuzzy ran to around, "Somebody help me!" he squeaked. He looked up to the bigger cats with pleading eyes. He needed to talk to the leader, "Um where is the leader!" He screamed.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Joltflash pricked her ears when she heard a cry. She jumped from the nursery and looked around the camp. She saw a small kitten and ran over to him. "Are you alright?" He had a kittypet scent but she ignored it.

Spiceshadow

stealing clyde

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:31 pm

"Yes,I justed needed attention." He said smiling weakly. He looked up to the cat, "I wanted to join your clan." He said as he pricked his ears up and straightened his tale.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:28 pm

Joltflash sighed. It seemed like MoonClan gained cats as more dissapeared. "Alright. Stay here really quick." She ran out into the forest and got some moss. She dipped it in water and brought it back to the camp. She set it infront of the kit. "Here you go. Drink up. Now, what's your name? I'm Joltflash." She lay beside the kit and waited for him answer.

Spiceshadow

stealing clyde

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:08 pm

Fuzzy smiled as she walked away, 'This will be fun!' He thought. As she layed the soaked moss infront of him,he drank the water off of it. "They called me Fuzzy," He informed. He looked at Joltflash, "Do you think they will accept me into your clan?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:11 pm

"Why wouldn't they. You seem kind enough. But if you did join, your name would be Fuzzykit." Joltflash smiled and licked him between the ears.

Spiceshadow

stealing clyde

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:19 pm

"Fuzzykit." He purred. When she licked him between his ears, he thought back to when his mother did the same. "How will I get my milk?" He asked, suddenly realizing in the clan he had no mother.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Joltflash smiled. "Well, I'm the only nursing queen in the Clan, so I guess I could help you. I'm raising Waspkit too, along with my 3 kits. One more wouldn't hurt," she purred.

Spiceshadow

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:17 pm

Cloudkit looked at Eagleheart "Eat the poppy seeds,"he said
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games