Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:42 am
Im saving pennies for SWTOR, it is waiting in local games shop for me, got already lvl 18 trooper from preorder "fast start" waiting for more action... this game is quite unlike other MMOs, from the storyline to the heroic feel of taking on multiple enemies from the very start...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:23 pm
eek LA Noire is coooooooooool..... surprised  

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:08 am
Sometimes, I forget why League of Legends pisses me off so much. Then I have to 2v1 Morde against a Shaco/Taric lane. And the bile starts to roll up as I call for ganks or a lane swap and have no response, only to get mugged any time I get in XP range and end up 1/7/0 at 20mins, as my team calls me a noob the whole time. ********.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:21 am
Why we do the things we hate? If I wanted to suffer I'd pound a dozen rusty nails in my d**k instead of playing those games again.

I'm blazing through Space Marine right now, this game has some great replayability if you let it sit for a bit.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:13 am
So after I got a Commando to level 50 in SWTOR I decided to make a smuggler and see how many women we could romance in a single story line i'm actually up to 3 right now and i'm just over halfway through the play through.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:12 am
Mat
So after I got a Commando to level 50 in SWTOR I decided to make a smuggler and see how many women we could romance in a single story line i'm actually up to 3 right now and i'm just over halfway through the play through.

gotta <3 the deadpan snarker replies available in some dialogues...  

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:09 am
Similarly I have enjoy the bounty hunters and agents stories to the small extent Ive played them. I find it funny I can make light side choices and threaten to shoot people in the face at the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:10 pm
Lt. Brookman
Why we do the things we hate? If I wanted to suffer I'd pound a dozen rusty nails in my d**k instead of playing those games again.
That can be arranged yes.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:49 pm
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
That can be arranged yes.

Come now, it could be worse.
You´d be playing Mindjack.

Shudders. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:24 am
Deus Ex Human Evolution.. damn  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:08 am
Mat
Similarly I have enjoy the bounty hunters and agents stories to the small extent Ive played them. I find it funny I can make light side choices and threaten to shoot people in the face at the same time.

sometimes light side =/= nice...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:34 am
Van Evok
Mat

If the other games are of any indication the light side is full of pussies.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:13 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Van Evok
Mat

Well, on Hutta you get to threaten some work camp supervisors with "enforcing Hutt's justice with gun" to make sure they treat the natives right. And this is a light side choice! (the dark side is to let them abuse poor natives)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:59 am
Van Evok
Kaori Kapoigne
Van Evok
Mat

Well, on Hutta you get to threaten some work camp supervisors with "enforcing Hutt's justice with gun" to make sure they treat the natives right. And this is a light side choice! (the dark side is to let them abuse poor natives)
If you ask me the whole light-dark system in star wars is a bit too skewed and stupid.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:01 pm
well at least they didn't implement a ban on jedi relationships into the game. At first if you were romancing characters you would not have be able to reach jedi master.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games