Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:04 pm
"No, no, I'm fine." Crystal says absently, staring out the window. A scowl spreads across her face. "Where is everyone? When are we going to leave?" Her foot drums on the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image
Has a doubtful look on face. Ok whatever you say hon. Looks back down and begins to read some more.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:42 pm
Crystal gets up and begins to pace the aisle. "Where is everyone?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:07 pm
"I hope your not getting what freddy dursley got crystal" Andrew said as he witnessed her pacing acting nervous."he got some rare stress related muggle disorder that is why he had to leave school."  

Oshenukhar

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:19 pm
Crystal stops pacing and looks at Andrew. Then she laughs. "No, I'm fine. I'm just really anxious to leave." She begins pacing again, muttering to herself. "What do I say if Intuitious comes to meet me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:20 am
The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?"

Licorice Wands
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
Cauldron Cakes
Chocolate Frogs
Turkey Leg
Pumpkin Pasties
pumpkin juice (ice cold)
Earl Grey Tea (hot)
Treacle Tart

HPGoG Trolley Witch

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:58 pm
"No, thank you." Crystal says and steps out of the way to let the trolley pass.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:59 pm
*appears as a jester in the same apartment as kamilia and the others*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:04 pm
Crystal screams and jumps backward, hitting her head on the wall. "Ow..." she rubs the back of her head and sticks it into the compartment. "You scared me!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:43 pm
After Andrew bought items off the trolly he returned to the compartment Crystal was pacing in and asks "May I join you?"  

Oshenukhar

Riku is my Twin

Dangerous Lover

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image"Wait! Wait!" Binkie yells as she ran towards the train, just making it in time. She had overslept in the kitchens and had only just woken up a few minutes ago after another elf shook her awake. Just catching the train on time, she sighed with relief. "Whew, just made it," she sighed and stood up properly just in time to see the trolley witch. "Two chocolate frogs and some pumpkin juice, please," she asked, getting the said items, paid the witch, and retreated to the compartment reserved for house elves until they would eventually be sorted with her goodies.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:11 pm
User Image
Looks up as Andrew enters our Compartment and then Smirks once James appear. Sure Andrew you can join us. Glad to see you arrive finally James.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:18 am
User Image Andrew took a seat next to Kamalia , "thanks, so how was everyones term? Mine was crazy because of me having Dragon Pox." Andrew asked as he started to eat what he bought off the trolly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:03 am
User Image
Tilts head and look at Andrew. Mines been a pretty interesting one. How about yours? Well besides having the Chicken Pox i mean.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:01 pm
so for some reason i have to hit enter 3 times before i can start typing and have it visble wtf gaia is gltiching like crazy
"sorry about scaring you crystal and do you really think that with me around the slytherins wont always have an interesting year?"
*starts to juggle green and red and black balls*
(ooc Gryffindor: 766
Ravenclaw: 533
Hufflepuff: 432
Slytherin: 1205 we win again XD also that was close i was looking throgh the hour glass and there were times when gryendor looked like they could have won.... i foresee a repeat of the harry potter books before harry slytherin was winning every year then out of nowhere gryendor wins 7 in a row)

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games