Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:31 am
Gabriel grinned at what Kathryn said. "Probably, I mean - they have to deal with Slytherin-Gryffindor rivalry every day," he reasoned. "And they also have to deal with pranksters, delinquents, troublemakers, grading, detentions, lesson plans, and all of that stuff. Hell, I'd be surprised if they didn't get a glass of something stronger than butterbeer at least once a week. if they don't, then I admire they're souls. If they do, well then, I still admire them. Being a teacher ain't easy. That's why I like being a 'tender."

He began to look at all of the drink labels on one of cabinets - non-alcoholic drinks, but as the resident 'tender, he did need to figure out what drinks should be used with what mixers. Maximize the taste and no one will know it was alcoholic to begin with - well, until they fell over drunk.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:45 pm
"I'm just going to agree with Gabriel on this one," Harry said. "I imagine with the amount of stress he put on himself taking points from every house but his own, Snape probably asked the House Elves for a lot of alcohol and I'm sure Trewlawney's down here every day."  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:39 pm
Gabriel nodded in agreement with Harry. "And besides, look at how much tea Dumbledore drinks - or McGonagall for that matter. There's just no way people can drink that much tea, even if they are British. There's gotta be a little mixer in there, or its not really tea but disguised to look like tea."

He shook his head, that was a bit too complicated of a conspiracy for him to follow up with any actual reasoning. He turned to Harry, instead. "Do you think that your little elf friend will keep quiet about this? A prank is only a prank if not many know about it. If people do know about it, then its just stupidity."  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:04 am
"Dobby's the best secret keeper I know," Harry said with an ironic smile. "He's emplyed by Dumbledore to work at the school, so he doesn't have to report to him or the staff. Actually, I think Dumbledore was the one that told him he could insult him if he ever felt the need."

He glanced around the kitchens, wondering if he should check on Winky. Deciding he'd rather avoid Kreacher is at all possible, he was about to suggest that they leave, when he realized something.

"Just a question," he said, "but say you inherited a House Elf from your dead godfather. You then order said House Elf to Hogwarts. Now, let's say your dead godfather wasn't dead, or he came back to life, or...well whatever. Now, wouldn't that make any orders you gave the House Elf null and void since all inheritance went back to your godfather?

"Just a question, because if that's true, Kreacher's probably aware that Sirius is alive," he explained. "If you met Kreacher, you would realize that this is actually sort of important."

((Insert random, useless plot that you crew members can feel free to throw away. It's just one of those random things that occur to me and since I'm studying law...it makes for an interesting concept. I mean...Sirius being alive makes his will null and void, which in turns returns Kreacher to his service. At the same time though, some of Sirius' last orders made it capable for Kreacher to leave the house. Not that he really has anywhere to go, but still...creepy, insane House Elf pretty much able to get out whenever he pleased makes me wonder. Or my study of House Elves has sort of slaves is a bit twisted...or my study of just law in general. Or I'm overthinking))  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:56 am
Gabriel looked at Harry, puzzled. "Well... I wouldn't actually know," he said. "I never took Magical law." He shrugged. "I don't know much about laws anyway. I know enough not to get apprehended by Aurors when I walk down the streets. That's about it."

He shrugged again, looking around. The kitchens were interesting, with the hustle and bustle of the house elves working, even though there weren't that many people here at Hogwarts.

Just as he was about to open his mouth, Dobby came back to them, his arms full of what Gabriel could recognize as alcoholic drinks. He could almost feel his grin growing with glee as the house elf set them down in front of Harry.

"Anything else for Mr. Harry Potter, sir?" the elf asked, looking up at Harry with his watery eyes.

((You know, Sev, that's a wonderful question... the entire Kreacher thing... and I really don't know the answer. Aww crap, I have work... in five minutes... must run, must run.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:38 pm
Harry shook his head. "Nothing for now. Thanks, Dobby. If I need anything else, I'll let you know. Promise."

The House Elf nodded and disappeared with a crack.

((Ah, back to my usual short posts. Alas.))  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:16 am
Gabriel turned to the alcohol, pulling out his wand and casted a shrinking charm on it. Putting the tiny bottles into his pocket, he turned to Harry.

"Come on, let's store this up in the dormitory until the party tonight," he said. He made his way to the door, but not before swiping an apple on his way out. He happily bit into it as he continued towards the first set of staircases.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:48 am
Kathryn allowed the two men to chat in near-privacy as she busied herself by watching the house-elves. Her mind felt numb at the concept of all the duties they carry out. However, they enjoyed it and that's all that really matters, even if they don't get pay. This idea could be applied in a career situation, she thought. When she turned around Gabriel was on his way out. She scurried over to him and followed.  

Lunar_Blade

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:56 pm
((Sorry...been working alot lately...makes it hard to update. I've actually got to go to work in a few hours. I hate working night shift.))

"Sure thing," Harry said, following Kathryn and Gabriel out of the kitchen, but not before saying goodbye to Dobby. Catching up to the other two in the hallway, he started to pull apart one of the oranges that they had gotten from the kitchen, offering a piece to Kathryn since Gabriel had his apple.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:35 pm
((I know the pains of the night shifts, considering that that's all I work))

Gabriel looked up at the staircases.

"Why doesn't Hogwarts have elevators?" he grumbled to himself. Sighing, he stepped onto the staircases. Something felt different about them, but he looked past it.

I've had a long day,
he thought to himself. I'm probably just imagining things.

((Can Moony or HK send me what exactly the staircases are supposed to do?))  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:26 am
((They haven't done anything to the stairs, yet, and it's only the ones up to the boy's dormitory that they were planning on doing anything to. Right? -looks at Lupin and HK-))
(Sirius and I have yet to do anything to the stairs. We're sleeping.)

"Well, the castle was made before they'd invented the lift so I doubt they'd want to install them," Harry replied.

((I am tired. I'm posting a reply in the other RP and then going to bed. I'll be back on later tonight.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:41 am
"Install 'em takes a happy flick of a wand and makes people happy," Gabriel grumbled as he bit into the core of his apple. He finished the apple, and the core, leaving nothing but the stem left. He crunched on the seeds for a bit, but didn't pay any mind to it. He hated stairs.

"Well, onwards and upwards," he said to the others as he ascended the stairs.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:53 pm
Pain. Darkness. Screaming. Cold. So...so terribly cold.

Sirius' eyes flew open and he bit back a yelp as he stared up into nothingness. Next to him Remus' presence could've never been more comforting and wanted, yet unwanted at the same time as Sirius groaned slightly and wiped the cold sweat off his forehead.

Sighing, he turned to Remus and wrapped around him, glad for the other's presence and heat.

Rather than closing his eyes and trying to go back to sleep (not like he was ever tired to begin with, just that bored), he kept them open and glancing through out the small part of the dorm that he could see.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:49 pm
Soft pressure as Sirius gathered him into his arms. He could feel Sirius' body tense and it was painful obvious that he was afraid. Shifting slightly, he moved his arm around Sirius' waist and tilted his head to press his lips to Sirius' collarbone.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked softly.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:55 pm
"Didn't mean to wake you," Sirius muttered, his voice hoarse. He cleared his throat and sighed, burying his nose in Remus' soft hair. He shivered slightly and tightened his hold around Remus.

"You know I love you, right Remus?"  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games