Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:34 am
Haha im nolonger the new mod biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:34 pm
I've been under a lot of stress lately guys. You'll have to forgive me for my er stupid decisions as of late. Needless to say I just demodded Inugirl. I'm letting her keep the sticky for now, but I don't feel it's fair to all of the rest of you mods who earned this spot.

Don't expect me to be very active right now. x.x;  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:23 pm
Masquanade
I've been under a lot of stress lately guys. You'll have to forgive me for my er stupid decisions as of late. Needless to say I just demodded Inugirl. I'm letting her keep the sticky for now, but I don't feel it's fair to all of the rest of you mods who earned this spot.

You wanted to keep it?

Oops. o___o

(thread title: This guild is DUMB)
Inuyasha_1516
Okay first off, I quit, Why, Well all my topics are locked, there is the crappiest crew, I am demoted well whatever.

I readlly don't care, and thats really sad that I got demoted but who gives a crap?

After she posted that...well...

I saved the link to the banner though sweatdrop It's in the admin panel, I'm sure, but anyway:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/BandNerdGuild/BNGTinyBanner.png[/img]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:57 pm
Masquanade

thank you. xP she was really not a very pleasant person....

i forgive you. <333  

froggyfluf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:18 pm
The small tiny banner- I made that. She didn't. I didn't get to see any of that "Guild is Dumb." I was kind of . . . busy else where. But I can't believe she thought it was dumb because I demoted her over there that. I mean I full explained how I said it wasn't fair to my other mods and members that she was made crew though other people are more active and devoted to this guild as a whole. I mean I said if she truly wanted to be a crew member, then to be active with in the community. How is that dumb? Oh well. She only promotes people she likes and "trusts." She said her vice captains were her best friends in real life. Personally I would never promote my best friends, why? Because they couldn't moderate a guild (and the fact that none of them are into Gaia . . .).

But that's a little immature. Crappiest crew? How? Why? Because I promote my mods based on how active and what they have to offer to the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:10 am
Masquanade

::Waves one hand.:: Psh, don't worry about it! I know I've been a little stressed lately as well, it's no big deal. Your decision wasn't stupid and your notions were understandable, so don't fret over it. Everyone goes through sticky spots. =)

Inugirl was being terribly immature, anyway. She should have read the stickies. Besides, this is by far the best guild I'm in. Somebody's just a little bitter, hm?

KitoYasha

Inucoli

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:11 am
KitoYasha

Besides, this is by far the best guild I'm in. Somebody's just a little bitter, hm?

Here, here! I know i didn't see much of Inugirl, but from what i've seen she was terribly rude. If she broke down like that so quickly then she's not mature enough to handle being a mod. no worries, Masq! ^_^<3<3<3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:50 am
I wasent that active yesterday, birthday party >< Just to let you guys know we are the best crew ever. most guilds on gaia are like Zomg im asian or Zomg spam or Zomg I <3 MCR i want there babies. we are probably the largest guild that has to do with something. Our mods are hand picked goodness (sounds like im talking about oranges). And we are a nice happy family/cult here. Huzzah.  

Tubariffic
Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:55 am
So my computer wouldn't load any guild forums for some odd reason in the past week or so...

Anyways, sounds like I missed out on a bit. Not too sure as to what happened with the whole 'Inugirl' thing, but from what I've read apparently she was an obnoxious... uh, kid? xD So it's good that you guys got that problem taken care of.

And congrats to the new mods! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:20 pm
masq i live near you! in gaia towns atleast >< im in 1426  

Tubariffic
Captain

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:33 pm
Scheissenkopf

you're close to me then! i'm in 1487!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:39 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Scheissenkopf

you're close to me then! i'm in 1487!

neighbors!
masq is like 1 to the left and 1 down. 1487 -raids your house-  

Tubariffic
Captain

Inucoli

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:21 pm
geez that was a lot of requests to join.... *wipes brow* hey guys! back from the middle of no-where! church retreat in the Swank cabin ^-^ twas cool.

is there still movage of threads going on? i'm not sure what's goin on with that....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:41 pm
Inucoli
geez that was a lot of requests to join.... *wipes brow* hey guys! back from the middle of no-where! church retreat in the Swank cabin ^-^ twas cool.

is there still movage of threads going on? i'm not sure what's goin on with that....

there is always movage threads ninja  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Inucoli

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:28 am
Hey i have a question for y'alls. I just deleted a thread from the woodwind forum cuz the girl was bashing brass instruments. she wanted the brass and woodwinds in different forums..... do you think maybe we should?  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games