Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

chaoticpuppet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:59 am

TeaDidikai
chaoticpuppet

This is my new plan, and I've got the body pretty well written I think, I just can't come up with good introduction for my essay. That's always been the hardest part of any essay for me.
What was the goal of the essay?
To show my characteristics and how they have pushed me towards a study of the legal system.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:06 am

chaoticpuppet
TeaDidikai
chaoticpuppet

This is my new plan, and I've got the body pretty well written I think, I just can't come up with good introduction for my essay. That's always been the hardest part of any essay for me.
To show my characteristics and how they have pushed me towards a study of the legal system.
What moment did you decide you wanted to spend huge amounts of money and time on a legal degree?

TeaDidikai

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:15 am

River_Moonwolf
TeaDidikai
I'm sorry Boss. But no- Starbuck's "Matcha" is not good matcha, and no amount of brand loyalty will change the fact that they don't grind it properly.

Starbuck's is a blight upon existence. The only way to get me to buy anything from them involves a pit bull, a promise of torture and a loaded gun to my head. So, I agree wholeheartedly.

Sorry, pet peeve. Why a pitt bull? Is it because of the media portrayle? Or the fact that any dog with a square head and short coat is called a pitt, regardless of pedigree. With a responsible owner a pitt bull is no more dangerous than any other breed. You're more likely to get attacked by a toy breed then a pitt type breed.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:17 am

To who ever or What ever is back in the woods. Please leave me alone! Masquerading as a cow is not fooling me. I'm really getting tired of you jumping in front of the car out of the corner of my eye.

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

chaoticpuppet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:25 am

TeaDidikai
chaoticpuppet
TeaDidikai
chaoticpuppet

What moment did you decide you wanted to spend huge amounts of money and time on a legal degree?

Well, throughout high school and college I was always back and forth between medicine and law. But I think it really dawned on me after a job interview at the brain bank for UPMC.

And a couple days later, while working for my family's home building company, I realized, first, that I do love science, but not being a scientist, and second, that I liked land use planning. Which led to me looking at intellectual property law and real estate/land use planning law.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:30 am

Sivirs
Sophist, for your China essay, you might wanna check out a book called "The Spider Eaters." It's one woman's account of growing up in the era, joining the Red Party, later realizing (like many people did) that it was a big mistake, and where her life has gone since then. Among other things, she has some fascinating bits on the Chinese attitudes about rape, particularly dealing with a girl in her commune who was sent away after making a rape accusation against a mentor, and the author's own changing attitudes about that, both at the time and in retrospect.

Thanks for this! I'll look into it right away.

Bastemhet

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:22 pm

stare Becoming aggravated over the most trivial of things has so long tied my hands and prevented me from accomplishing that which matters. As I look around at it all now, I smell conspiracy about it. A deliberate effort to diminish the stories in the world.

surprised I got to eat today!

rolleyes Someone asked me to tell them a secret. Silly, it's not a secret if I share it.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Shearaha
You're more likely to get attacked by a toy breed then a pitt type breed.

True that. We have a woman in the next building who owns a Yorkie and NEVER keeps the damned thing on a leash scream . We have to keep an eye out for it because it's not unusual for it to run over and try to n** my dog or us even. The next time it bites my dog I'm tempted to punt it back to its owner.

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:02 am

Eventually, I'll figure out when to be online to chat with people. xd
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:13 am

TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings
I'm sick as, I'm not getting any better no matter how much I take of what I've been told to take, I'm so sick of it.
I'm just not getting any better at all!

Na losh ka arakhav too ando too hav toroo tsitseliba alav.

Would you like to tell me what that means?
Not until you apologize.

So what you're saying is you're too much of a coward to speak in english. Fair enough.

redtearsblackwings

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:33 am

redtearsblackwings
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings
I'm sick as, I'm not getting any better no matter how much I take of what I've been told to take, I'm so sick of it.

Not until you apologize.

So what you're saying is you're too much of a coward to speak in english. Fair enough.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's because you don't deserve to be spoken to in english. Much less spoken to at all.

Then again, I'm not Tea. I'm just speaking my personal opinion.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:57 am

Warum immer mich?

Sollte ich auf Deutsch am internet geschreiben?
Aber denn mann mich nicht verstehen konnen...
Warum schrieben denn?

Bitte, entschuldigung, meine Deutsch sind sehr schlecht. Zeit vieleicht aucht jahren ich habe keine Deutsch geschreibt.

Fiddlers Green

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:15 am

Suffice to say....red won't be bothering us in here anymore ninja
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:37 am

Namikikyo
redtearsblackwings
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings

Not until you apologize.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's because you don't deserve to be spoken to in english. Much less spoken to at all.

Then again, I'm not Tea. I'm just speaking my personal opinion.

It could also be that Tea sees little to no reason to share knowledge (via translation) with someone that has insulted her numerous times and is rather savagely willfully ignorant.

Just throwin' that out there ninja

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:16 am

Violet Song jat Shariff
Shearaha
You're more likely to get attacked by a toy breed then a pitt type breed.

True that. We have a woman in the next building who owns a Yorkie and NEVER keeps the damned thing on a leash scream . We have to keep an eye out for it because it's not unusual for it to run over and try to n** my dog or us even. The next time it bites my dog I'm tempted to punt it back to its owner.

Rather then punt it I'd just report the owner to animal controll. What are the leash laws in your area? In your apartment complex? If she's not following the rules she could be fined, evicted or have her dog removed. And if the dog is that dog/human agressive I'd be afraid of children getting too close to it. The owner sounds very irresponsible.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games