Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:34 am
KarmaTheNatureLover

Morning, Karma. It's been a while  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:36 am
hello everyone .... hows things going for you guys  

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:44 am
White Mage Rose

good =) have 60 chickies, 8 turkey babes, and its finally nice outside, all is so green here ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:46 am
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

good =) have 60 chickies, 8 turkey babes, and its finally nice outside, all is so green here ^^ heart

thats awesome my friend ! glad to hear that your farm is doing well ... i wish that i could come visit you sometime emotion_hug emotion_bigheart  

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:51 am
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

thats awesome my friend ! glad to hear that your farm is doing well ... i wish that i could come visit you sometime emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

and Rose, I cleaned our incubator, just yesterday, removed the eggs that were no good, I didnt have the heart to throw this one egg, still, heard a faint cheep,cheep, and felt it was moving in the egg, had one small hole, ,still thinking it maybe alive, maybe just silly of me... right ,  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:52 am
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

and Rose, I cleaned our incubator, just yesterday, removed the eggs that were no good, I didnt have the heart to throw this one egg, still, heard a faint cheep,cheep, and felt it was moving in the egg, had one small hole, ,still thinking it maybe alive, maybe just silly of me... right ,

i would have been the same way queenie , i hope that the chick is ok ? that would make 61 if it lives right ?  

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

do you sometimes feel like... no one really notices U anymore? I know I think too much , maybe work too much , idk ,melancholy today, maybe the wind, or just the way the worlds is turning out to be lately, sorry thinking , pensive je suis , cest fou oui ,juste moi ...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:58 am
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

i would have been the same way queenie , i hope that the chick is ok ? that would make 61 if it lives right ?

Yes 3nodding went out to my laying hens,, outside, and u know the one I pick up, there, the one that was attached to me, picked her up, petted her, miss my daughter so much, my family xoxo  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:00 am
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

Yes 3nodding went out to my laying hens,, outside, and u know the one I pick up, there, the one that was attached to me, picked her up, petted her, miss my daughter so much, my family xoxo

i know how you feel my family is over 1,000 miles away from me and im unable to travel at this time crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:02 am

I live a simple life, I guess, for now,

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:07 am
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

i know how you feel my family is over 1,000 miles away from me and im unable to travel at this time crying

ya, its hard, we have an older truck, sucks up alot of gas, and its gone up in price, everything has, they are still killing our economy, our dictorial Government, its sad, I hear that the douzaine of eggs in the states have gone up to 12 dollars? they are also killing farmers, the farms are all sold here,
sorry, just seeing whats happening to the world ..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:08 am
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

ya, its hard, we have an older truck, sucks up alot of gas, and its gone up in price, everything has, they are still killing our economy, our dictorial Government, its sad, I hear that the douzaine of eggs in the states have gone up to 12 dollars? they are also killing farmers, the farms are all sold here,
sorry, just seeing whats happening to the world ..

its ok queenie , sometime you just need to vent and get things out of the mind , ya know ?  

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Alistair Blade

Dapper Prophet

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:01 am
sorry i have not been around ... can you kindly show me where i should post at ?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:03 pm
Alistair Blade
sorry i have not been around ... can you kindly show me where i should post at ?

You can reply in Denise's Castle. I was resting earlier.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:56 pm
Queentintin

Good Evening, Queenie. I have to pack for my trip soon on my end. How was your day?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games