Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:42 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxQuidditch Pitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSlytherins
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we rocĸ aт dawn on тнe ғronт lιnexxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          lιĸe a вolт rιgнт oυттa тнe вlυexxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнe ѕĸιeѕ alιgнт wιтн a gυιтar вιтexxxxxx
                                                          нeadѕ wιll roll and rocĸ тonιgнтxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceWhitney made it out onto the Pitch with a wide grin, eager to tryout for the team. He'd debated a little, mostly because he wasn't entirely sure he'd be allowed. Not that his Deafness would affect his ability to play, but he was more than aware of the fact that someone might think otherwise. He was hoping that whoever the team's captain was, they'd be willing to give him a shot. Especially since he wanted to play Seeker. He figured that was a long shot, even getting on reserve, but he was nothing if not hopeful. He approached the girl who seemed to be in charge, giving her a small wave and a cheerful grin before taking a form to fill out. Then, casting his gaze about, he noticed his housemate Yancy, and approached the other boy with a grin. "This should be fun, huh?" he asked. He didn't really know his classmates super well yet, aside from Jin. But he wasn't about to let it stay that way. Besides, he shared a room with Yancy, so it wasn't like they didn't know each other... sort of. They didn't talk much. Yet. Being on the team together would probably fix that.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxwe're jυѕт a вaттery ғor нιre wιтн тнe gυιтar ғιre
                                                          xxxxxxready and aιмed aт yoυ pιcĸ υp yoυr вallѕ and
                                                          xxxxxxxxxload υp yoυr cannon ғor a тwenтy one gυn ѕalυтe
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxғor тнoѕe aвoυт тo rocĸ we ѕalυтe yoυ

User Image

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Character's Name: Whitney Prescott
                                                          House: Slytherin
                                                          Year: First
                                                          Advanced Flying I: No
                                                          Advanced Flying II: No
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                          Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                          First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                          Second Choice Position: Whatever

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:31 pm
User Image
                                                  Ever since I could remember,
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  I was never one for pretenders,
                                                  Everything I tried to be,
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || f໐นrth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch was honestly not exactly having a good day. Waking up late, reminding himself that he was probably no longer welcome at the Hufflepuff table for breakfast, running down to the quidditch pitch, oh, and having to deal with Chance's new friend Felicity. Something about her just bothered him, and he couldn't pinpoint what yet. Crossing his arms, he walked over to fill out the form and then went to do stretches, noting who was at the tryouts and how many new faces he could see. That didn't fill him with confidence, to be honest.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Byuchuch Horne
                                                  House: Slytherin
                                                  Year: Fourth
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                  Second Choice Position: Still seeker

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, this is not a good day for me...
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Can I clear my conscience
                                                  If I'm different from the rest?
                                                  Do I have to run and hide?
                                                  I never said that I want this,
                                                  This burden came to me,
                                                  And it's made its home inside

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick blew a whistle to get everyone's attention and then grinned at everyone there. She had been hoping for a bigger turn out but unfortunately that was not the case. At least they had 2 more first years trying out this year she supposed. "Hiya everyone. I'm sure you all have heard the rumors, and its true. Oliver quit the team this year and left me in charge. I have appointed Callista as VC so respect her like you do me!" She nodded her head for a few seconds as she went through the forms, before finally putting them down and clapping her hands together.

"We don't have enough players to do a real scrimmage, but that's okay. Instead, I'll be having Whitney and Byuchuch battle it out over the snitch, Reyna, Kimberly, and Caleb can aim at the targets over there. Keep track of your hits guys! And of course my lovely keeper and chasers... Callista and Yancy you guys will be playing against each other and trying to score on Jeremiah." She nodded her head and then waved them off. "3 running laps and 3 flying laps, then I will release the balls and start the game."

Targets are 16 AC

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:52 pm
User Image
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch listened to his cousin give her announcements and state what they were supposed to do for tryouts. He glanced toward the new kid, gauging how he was before he picked up his broom to do his laps. Afterward, he went up into the air, looking around for the snitch.

Final Roll: 19 (Spotted!)
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

This burden came to me,

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:36 am
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy was confused why Oliver the last year captain decided to quit. Did he stop enjoying it? Perhaps personal reasons? It was his last year. Either way he was ready to go. After completeing the laps he flew to the designated hoops ready to save the goal.

Position: Keeper
                                                                        AC: 11 (10 + 1 EXP)
                                                                        Modifiers: +5 Catch (keeper) +1 (all)
                                                                        Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                        Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]
                                                                        Total roll:

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                        𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                        𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                        𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 9, 3, 9, 5, 1, 5, 3, 9, 10 Total: 63 (10-100)
    PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:40 am
    Hands too burnt
    Sitting on the side of the road
    Ain't got an honest feeling in my bones
    Felt like a fever, came on like a storm
    But what I felt, it can't be helped no more

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    CALLISTA
    DULCE
    HARGRAVE

pureblood slytherin │ third year │ chaser

Callista went up for the quaffle immediately after her laps, not about to be outdone by a first year.

OOC:
    Position: Chaser
    AC: 16
    Mods: +4 Stealing, +2 Scoring
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
    Lives: (X) (X) (X)
    Posts to Goal: n/a
    Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Swift as a river
    With a hand as hard as stone
    It's hot as hell, the saying will leave you cold
    I'm a believer; my word's as good as gold
    But walkin' a fine line like mine you need to hold

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:46 am
    User Image
                                                    Everything inside of me,
                                                    Just wanted to fit in
                                                    Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch spotted the snitch easily enough and set off after it. He had confidence he would do better this year than the last, and that he could prove it.

1/3 Catch Up
                                                    -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

This burden came to me,

Devlyn Maycry rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 5, 10, 10, 10, 5, 3, 9, 1, 2 Total: 61 (10-100)
    PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:36 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Welcome to the room of people
                                                      Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                      Docked away
                                                      Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                      Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

Yancy ran and flew his laps in silence. When the quaffle was tossed up, he sped up after it, reaching out a hand to grab it.

Position: Beater
                                                      AC: 12
                                                      Modifiers: +2 to steal/throw
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                      Above 15 to save.
                                                      0-0

We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                      They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                      Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                      They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
    - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
    xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
    xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
    xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
    xxxxxxxxx
    But after all I've said, please don't forget

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • The Wolf Within 100
    PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:40 pm
    Hands too burnt

CALLISTA
    DULCE
    HARGRAVE

Callista narrowly came away with the quaffle and headed for the goals.

OOC:
    Posts to Goal: 1/3

Username

Swift as a river

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
    PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:57 pm
    Sixth Year
    Team Beater - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch Tryouts

Kimberly finished her stretches as Flick started talking to the group. Getting the run down, the sixth year was sure she could out school some second year with an attitude. Running and flying her laps, she mentally prepared for it. Getting ready as the bludgers were released Kimberly went to aim for one of the targets. Hit number one here she comes...

With : Slytherins

Attire : Tryout Clothes

OOC : Targets are 16 AC
                                                    Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: 22 (Hit)
                                                    AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                    Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hits: 1 out of 1

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                    In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                    One who seeks order.
                                                    I see you doing well in...
                                                    Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:01 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Caleb Devereux
    Second Year Slytherin
    Middle Child

Location : Quidditch Pitch Tryouts

Caleb listened for the most part about what was going on. Running his laps he tried not to think about the fact that he wasn't in advanced flying. Getting into the air, he did his three laps there before waiting for the balls to be released. As soon as they were Caleb went to hitting targets. He needed to start off with a good rhythm.

With : Slytherins...

Attire : Tryout Clothes

OOC : Targets are 16 AC
                                                    Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: 11 (miss)
                                                    AC: 13
                                                    Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Hitting, +1 Other (Exp)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hits : 0 out of 1

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                    And put it rather rudely as well
                                                    Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                    Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:28 pm
    User Image
                                                    Everything inside of me,
                                                    Just wanted to fit in
                                                    Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch continued to chase the snitch, aware that he was competing against the first year for his position. So far, it didn't even look like the kid had spotted anything yet.

2/3 Catch Up
                                                    -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

This burden came to me,

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • The Wolf Within 100
    PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:11 am
    Hands too burnt

CALLISTA
    DULCE
    HARGRAVE

Callista kept flying for the goals.

OOC:
    Posts to Goal: 2/3

Username

Swift as a river

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
    PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:27 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Docked away

Yancy sighed and chased after the older girl. He reached out to steal the quaffle back.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      Above 15 to save.
                                                      0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
    - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:28 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Docked away

Yancy blinked in surprise when he came away with the ball. He wasn't even really trying, how had he done that? He shrugged, and turned to head towards the goal posts.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      Above 15 to save.
                                                      1/3
                                                      0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
    - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games