Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:02 pm
"But you three get to stay with him. I mean, Sirius has his... ability, but the others would be in danger, too."

"We've all had experience, Lily. We know what we're doing."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:12 pm
"Sirius is the only one whose not in danger because he's my mate. Lily if you won't do it for your safey will you stay away for me? It'll make my transformation much worse and make me more uncontrable to have you there."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:28 pm
Lily sighed and nodded. "Yeah. I'll stay away."

Sirius raised an eyebrow when he noticed James seem to relax.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:46 pm
James did relax. He was worried about Lily. "Thank you."

"Thank you Lily. It means alot to me."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:14 am
Suddenly, Sirius tensed and he turned his attention to the entrance to the wing. A very animalistic growl escaped his throat. "What are you doing here, Malfoy?"

Lily edged away from Sirius slightly and turned to the entrance to the place at the question. She gasped and took a fighting stance, as ready as anyone else to fight if they needed to.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:55 am
Remus's head snapped over when Malfoy came in. He hoped this had nothing to do with him and Malfoy was here because he was sick. He really hoped Malfoy wasn't going to tell Sirius about his moment of weakness yesterday.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:16 am
Lucius smirked. "Oh, hello, Remus. What are you doing in here? You aren't ill, are you?"

Sirius growled again. "Clear off, Malfoy, or I'll curse you from here to the Americas."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:20 am
Remus might have believed Malfoy had some consern for him if it wasn't for that stupid smirk on his face. "I'm fine Malfoy. I was better before you decided to show up. Now please leave."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:38 am
"Sorry, Remus. No can do. I'm here because Goyle has a stomach ache, and I need a potion from her." He shook his head in mock exasperation for the large Slytherin.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:48 am
"Fine." Remus cuddled closer to Sirius. He just wanted Malfoy gone as soon as possible.

Pomfry came out of her office to check on Remus. "What do you need Mr. Malfoy?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:56 am
Lucius put on a charming smile and turned to the medi-witch. "My friend has an upset stomach. I was wondering if I could get a potion for him?"

"I don't see why he couldn't come down himself," Sirius mumbled to himself, glaring at the Slytherin in front of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:00 am
"Of course." Pomfy went to get the potion. She came back a minute later and gave it to Malfoy.

"Relax Siri he'll be gone soon." Remus whispered to him and kissed his neck.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:19 am
Lucius smirked again as soon as the nurse had left. "How cute," he crooned sarcastically. "A wolf and his mutt... a traitorous mutt at that. I guess Remus always will settle for second best."

Sirius was on his feet in a second, his wand pointed directly at Lucius's heart. "Say that to my face, Malfoy," he snarled.

Lily backed away from the two boys. Right now, Sirius looked much more like the wolf than Remus ever had, and it was frightening.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:32 am
Remus growled and was up in seconds after Sirius let him go. He shoved Malfoy into a wall pinning him there. "Don't ever say something like that to my mate again. He is a thousand times more amazing than you can ever dream to be. He is kinder, smarter, and way better in bed. Now get out of here before I bite you." Remus growled again in warning and let go of Malfoy.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:48 am
Lucius jerked his robes straight. "You dare touch me like that, Lupin? You will regret that," he hissed before turning and storming out of the wing. He left the potion bottle on the floor where it had dropped when Remus attacked him.

Sirius waved his wand, about to send a spell to the Slytherin's back for the threat.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games