Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:28 pm
Whats with all the ruckus, your disturbing my nap, er the peace! Yeah that sounds about right.. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:31 pm
bandaidd! Thank goodness you're alright! *grabs her wrist* We should get out of here before Psyzapp's gang notices us *tries to pull her away*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

*turns a seductive eye on Dougherty* Why, officer, we apologize for any incovenience we've caused you. *smiles wickedly* I do hope you can accept my heartfelt apology and let us handle this situation better...

EDIT: *tries to pull away from TES* What are you doing TES?! No one is gonna hurt me! I'm fine! Now why are you here?! You know there's a contract out on you here!  
Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 6, 2, 6 Total: 25 (5-30)
ThisEmptySoul
WHAT!? gonk If you're not Lily, then who are you? And why should I trust an impostor? *pulls away from "Lily"*

TES, it's me Faerie ... look at my skin, it's blue. Lily does not have blue skin. *ponders for a moment* If you will just tell me the location you last saw the ticket, this nightmare will end ...  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

*steps in front of TES and bad'band*
hey there  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:33 pm
Icy Reign
*turns a seductive eye on Dougherty* Why, officer, we apologize for any incovenience we've caused you. *smiles wickedly* I do hope you can accept my heartfelt apology and let us handle this situation better...

Shucks Ma'am! Im uhhh * Nervously clears my thought*

Whatever you want redface  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:34 pm
Hey Kit! How are you? *looks "Kit" over with approval* Love the new look...do something different with the hair? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:36 pm
QuietStorm XII
Icy Reign

Shucks Ma'am! Im uhhh * Nervously clears my thought*

Whatever you want redface

*winks at Dougherty* I knew you were my favorite officer for a reason! Now, why don't we all step into the bar and off the streets with this commotion so we can resolve this issue...*turns and walks back into the MW with TES in tow*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:39 pm
*saunters up to the bar* Barkeep, get me a shot of whiskey. evil  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:40 pm
... Katrina? *takes a closer look at "Lily" to see if what she's saying is true* Why are you dressed like Lily? And more importantly *eyes her suspiciously and crosses his arms* why do you suddenly want to know about this ticket so much?

*looks over at "bandaidd"* I know there is and I know I shouldn't be here, but I.. um.... *thinks for a moment* I thought you were here for some reason... *thinks really hard* I don't remember why.... I think I was chasing you for something... *scratches his head*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:41 pm
*sees the real kit*
@kit - hey there cutie - the whiskey's on me
^_~
@icy - well thanks darlin glad you like it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:45 pm
*pours "Eileen" a shot of whiskey and leaves the bottle with her* LIke the new do Eileen. HOw've you been?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:46 pm
Yes "Bandaidd" we have some "things" to discuss

* Walks alittle behind "Bandaidd" and admires her uniform*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:46 pm
*looks around the bar confused* I.... I could have sworn this is where the MW bar was... but... *looks around again* It's full of people from Lily's. Did you guys take over the place or something?  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:47 pm
*nods at Icy* I felt like changing it. *drinks the shot*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games