Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:49 pm
multitasking is fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:07 pm
Woosh.

I finally finished Disgaea. X3

I obtained the good ending without trying and felt proud. =]

How do you you get the good/normal/bad ending anyways? =O

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:11 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Woosh.

I finally finished Disgaea. X3

I obtained the good ending without trying and felt proud. =]

How do you you get the good/normal/bad ending anyways? =O
Okay give me like, a few days and I can write you a whole essay with EVERYTHING about that game~ and tricks to get a level 1 character to have a 1000+ attack... Ahahah. Dari-chan is a videogame dork xP  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:30 pm
Kimiyo-Chan
I can't wait until the subforums are up for the guilds! whee
oooh, what are those?
O.o  

Syrotek
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:30 pm
GothAlucardFangirl6
Iyamashi
Kimiyo-Chan
GothAlucardFangirl6
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been in here in quite a while. I want to apologize. I'm a mod in two RPs so my Gaia life has been hectic. Terribly Sorry
Rei.
Tis very okay! We understand. 3nodding
I don't! How does she manage to have time monitoring 2 RPs can barely finish up my hw~?!? No fair. gonk crying gonk
Cuz my multitasking skills own.XD
I have multitasking skill too~!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:02 pm
I just tossed back my first glass of eggnog from this season. I love how greedy those companies are. Because of their greed, eggnog is unleashed to the consumers a bit earlier every year. Because they know it is what we crave. It is fuel for survival during winter. I love eggnog. I would take bullet for eggnog. If eggnog were my parents, I'd probably be cool. However, I'm cool because I drink eggnog and enjoy it. I do not fear the eggnog; I control it with my mind. Eggnog and I are a deadly duo of destruction.

My point is that eggnog is a splendid, splendid thing. Should it's splendor ever dissipate, then we'll have to call it gagnog. That's cute. However, eggnog's splendor shall remain as long as I control it with my mind. And that's all that I have to say (finally).

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:41 pm
User Image You ok Dari-chan?

meh, never had eggnog before so can't really say anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:09 pm
Iyamashi
Kimiyo-Chan
oooh, what are those?
O.o
A new feature that is suppose to come out soon. When they come out we'll be able to buy them for our guild, with the gold that we have.  

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:15 pm
Kimiyo-Chan
Iyamashi
Kimiyo-Chan
oooh, what are those?
O.o
A new feature that is suppose to come out soon. When they come out we'll be able to buy them for our guild, with the gold that we have.
What exactly is their fuction?
o.O  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:13 am
Hello I am dragonfan0021, I just joined the anime addicts guild whee I will be happy to help out with anything, just let me know if we are having any contest or anything. I am a pretty good artist and I can write stories well 4laugh Let me know if there is ever something you guys need wink  

KittySupreme

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:29 pm
dragonfan0021
Hello I am dragonfan0021, I just joined the anime addicts guild whee I will be happy to help out with anything, just let me know if we are having any contest or anything. I am a pretty good artist and I can write stories well 4laugh Let me know if there is ever something you guys need wink
We have a contest coming up, 3nodding Still voting on what it will be and stuff. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:49 am
Iyamashi
User Image You ok Dari-chan?

meh, never had eggnog before so can't really say anything.
... Yes ^___^  

Dariram
Crew

KittySupreme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:54 am
Ummm, do we ever have meetings in the little Gaia world? That would be fun. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:59 pm
Iyamashi
o.O
It would be used to make our guild more organized. Like people would be able to make topics in certain places, and we would be able to move them if they were in the wrong place. If you take a look at the exchange you'll see their subforums are like Lottos/ Money Games, Wanted, Charity/ Quest... 3nodding  

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:42 pm
Kimiyo-Chan
Iyamashi
o.O
It would be used to make our guild more organized. Like people would be able to make topics in certain places, and we would be able to move them if they were in the wrong place. If you take a look at the exchange you'll see their subforums are like Lottos/ Money Games, Wanted, Charity/ Quest... 3nodding
...They're charging us for that?? Evilness~!!!  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games