Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:53 pm
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki

Emi blushes "umm i just met you"

"Sorry..." he looks down in shame.

She put her hand on his shoulder "but of course that is just more of a reason for me to know more about you"

"Welllll I am rich but I hate getting spoiled."

"well im poor i used to live in the streets this place is a blessing to me, i sing to get money for food and if im lucky new clothes, the best thing i have is this blue rose neckalace" she holds out a chain that hanged around her neck on it was a crystal blue rose

"It's lovely..." He smiles and pulls $20000 out of his pocket "Take this...." Gorge hands Emi the money.

"i could never take the money" Seh looked at the ground "its not in my nature canine nekos are evtermly deppendent on themselfs  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:57 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki

She put her hand on his shoulder "but of course that is just more of a reason for me to know more about you"

"well im poor i used to live in the streets this place is a blessing to me, i sing to get money for food and if im lucky new clothes, the best thing i have is this blue rose neckalace" she holds out a chain that hanged around her neck on it was a crystal blue rose

"It's lovely..." He smiles and pulls $20000 out of his pocket "Take this...." Gorge hands Emi the money.

"i could never take the money" Seh looked at the ground "its not in my nature canine nekos are evtermly deppendent on themselfs

"... Do you want to get killed out there?... I am sorry but there are alot of psychos out there and you could get killed."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:59 pm
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki

"... Do you want to get killed out there?... I am sorry but there are alot of psychos out there and you could get killed."

"ive lived out in the streets since i was 5 with no help,"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:01 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki

"Alright but at least take this." He gives her $200.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:04 pm
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki

Emi bows "thank you, thank you very much"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:06 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
Kiki moans lightly as she holds tighter, blushing a little as she melts into the kiss.
Vincent moans and his tongue starts licking Kikis lips for entrence.
Kiki blush goes a deeper red as she gasped but opend her mouth a bit to let Vincent in.
His tongue play with Kikis
Kiki blushes deeply as she shyly plays with Vincent's tongue.
Vincents tongue gets more urgent as he realizes that Kiki will need to pull back soon.

After a minute, Kiki finally pulls away for air. She pants lightly as she still keeps her arms wrapped around Vincent's neck as she get her breathing back.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:14 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki

"As you can see I am a generous person... I can also summon things as well as my elemental powers."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:14 pm
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki

"As you can see I am a generous person... I can also summon things as well as my elemental powers."

"as can i, most people think im a glass doll"  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:18 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
Kiki blush goes a deeper red as she gasped but opend her mouth a bit to let Vincent in.
Vincents tongue gets more urgent as he realizes that Kiki will need to pull back soon.

After a minute, Kiki finally pulls away for air. She pants lightly as she still keeps her arms wrapped around Vincent's neck as she get her breathing back.

"That was good."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:19 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

"That was good."

Kiki nodded rapidly as she smiled at him. "It was.."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:19 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki

"That can't be you are a bit too life like for a doll."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:21 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

"That was good."

Kiki nodded rapidly as she smiled at him. "It was.."

"... I wish it could last longer." He playfully kisses Kikis neck.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:22 pm
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki

"most people think i cant do anything  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:29 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki

"They are wrong... gifted people are a dying bread that's all..." He mutters something and an owl appears on his shoulder.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:32 pm
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand emo
Emi_Inusuki

"They are wrong... gifted people are a dying bread that's all..." He mutters something and an owl appears on his shoulder.

Emi pets the owl "well when you grow up with no parents out in the middle of a street people tend to think your nothing  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games