Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:12 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*shrugs* Go ahead. He's a pain in the a** and should have never been brought into existence.

.... no, I don't think that can also be applied to myself stressed He's a clone. There really should only be one of me around.

If you think he's such a pain, you do it. I'm not an exterminator. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:12 pm
katana68
*looks at him and rolls her eyes at him* Now you know damn well that was on earlier when you and I both were channel surfing! *shakes her head at him* Men and war movies....sheesh. *she turns toward him, pressing up against him slightly as she does so and ooks him directly in the eye.* Are you sure that's what you want to do.....watch a war movie?
((I'm not into war movies. I only got a Civil War movie because of John Wayne's reputation. If he hadn't been a big name actor I wouldn't have been interested in it. stressed ))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:17 pm
katana68
*looks at him and rolls her eyes at him* Now you know damn well that was on earlier when you and I both were channel surfing! *shakes her head at him* Men and war movies....sheesh. *she turns toward him, pressing up against him slightly as she does so and ooks him directly in the eye.* Are you sure that's what you want to do.....watch a war movie?

*He looks into her eyes and can't help himself. He pulls her in even closer and starts kissing her. He's missed her being on assignment for a few weeks. He then quickly stops.* Oh man…I'm sorry. sweatdrop That was completely inappropriate of me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:18 pm
Makaijin Showa Hayata
You would promote the slaughter of a sentient life-form? stare
Of course not. I don't even support the slaughter of animals as proven by my diet. It's pretty obvious Psyzapp wasn't going to do it, especially since she's gone soft... unless of course she -really- wanted that hasenpfeffer.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

iggies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:18 pm
Makaijin Showa Hayata
iggies
Makaijin Showa Hayata
Huh... Ms. "Iggies" must think I'm a streetwalker. I can fix that.

-the alluring clothes vanish for a moment, and get replaced by more covering attire-

((I do equip underwear under my avatar's clothes, perverts))

*Wide eyed watches the transformation*

Wh-o-wha-at are you?
I'm an extradimensional being... people in the past commonly mistook our kind for creatures such as gods and demons and genies and fairies, among other things.

S-so what is that exactly? *Still wide eye in wonder* I have seem much in my life, but I donnot think I have encountered a kind like you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:22 pm
JustinShowcase
*He looks into her eyes and can't help himself. He pulls her in even closer and starts kissing her. He's missed her being on assignment for a few weeks. He then quickly stops.* Oh man…I'm sorry. sweatdrop That was completely inappropriate of me.

*she looks deep into his eyes and whispers to him* You're right, it was very inappropriate for you to stop. *she pulls him to her and starts kissing him, pressing against him so that she can feel him along the length of her body.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:24 pm
iggies
Makaijin Showa Hayata
iggies
Makaijin Showa Hayata
Huh... Ms. "Iggies" must think I'm a streetwalker. I can fix that.

-the alluring clothes vanish for a moment, and get replaced by more covering attire-

((I do equip underwear under my avatar's clothes, perverts))

*Wide eyed watches the transformation*

Wh-o-wha-at are you?
I'm an extradimensional being... people in the past commonly mistook our kind for creatures such as gods and demons and genies and fairies, among other things.

S-so what is that exactly? *Still wide eye in wonder* I have seem much in my life, but I donnot think I have encountered a kind like you.
Some realms are home to very powerful beings... and such beings have occasionally visited the human world. My dimension of Makai is such a realm.

Personally I specialize in making sure the extra years people who are about to die unnatural deaths COULD have lived don't go to waste, by adding those extra years to my own life or (for a price) giving those years to others.  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 4, 3, 3 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:25 pm
*Walks into MW and surveys the patrons as he heads over to the bar where Psyzapp is talking with TES. He places his hand on her lower back and gives her a peck on the cheek.* Good evening, M'dear. How was your shopping trip today?

*He goes behind the bar, takes down the bottle of scotch from the top shelf and pours himself a drink. He recaps the bottle and puts it back on the shelf. He takes his drink and has a seat on a bar stool near Psyzapp, then takes a sip of his scotch.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:30 pm
katana68

*she looks deep into his eyes and whispers to him* You're right, it was very inappropriate for you to stop. *she pulls him to her and starts kissing him, pressing against him so that she can feel him along the length of her body.*

*He grabs her and runs his hands down her back and kisses her passionately. Then pulls away.* Okay…I can see this is going to get out of hand and I'm going to have a really hard time restraining myself. *He holds her by the shoulders and looks at her sternly.* Kat…I really need to take my time here. Not too long ago while I was gone, you were with some other guy. I understand we are not committed to each other exclusively, but I don't want to go away on another assignment and come back to the same damn thing. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:35 pm
JustinShowcase
*He grabs her and runs his hands down her back and kisses her passionately. Then pulls away.* Okay…I can see this is going to get out of hand and I'm going to have a really hard time restraining myself. *He holds her by the shoulders and looks at her sternly.* Kat…I really need to take my time here. Not too long ago while I was gone, you were with some other guy. I understand we are not committed to each other exclusively, but I don't want to go away on another assignment and come back to the same damn thing. stressed

*she looks him directly in the eye* The last time you left I had no idea that you could be called away like that, I had no idea where you were or why you left.....now I know that you could leave at a moment's notice on an assignment. I was angry and hurt when you left, not knowing where you were or why you left. *She lays her head oh his chest so that she can hear his heartbeat and hugs him close.* That's the difference...now I know. Before I didn't....and I don't want anyone else now that you're back.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:37 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*Walks into MW and surveys the patrons as he heads over to the bar where Psyzapp is talking with TES. He places his hand on her lower back and gives her a peck on the cheek.* Good evening, M'dear. How was your shopping trip today?

*He goes behind the bar, takes down the bottle of scotch from the top shelf and pours himself a drink. He recaps the bottle and puts it back on the shelf. He takes his drink and has a seat on a bar stool near Psyzapp, then takes a sip of his scotch.*

*She grins at Officer Dougherty.* It went very well. *She points at all the shopping bags sitting at the door.* I couldn't help myself and I bought 4 pairs of the most darling shoes. heart *She leans into him and whispers into his ear.* Not to mention some new undergarments.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:38 pm

@ Showa- I think it is going to be a while to fully understand this.... Why would you want to live longer than your time? And how does one even know how many years they have lived, much less how many they have left?

iggies

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:43 pm
*eye twitches, trying to pretend he didn't just hear what Psyzapp was whispering to Dougherty. Seeing everyone else engaged in conversations, he decides to make himself a roy rogers*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:45 pm
katana68

*she looks him directly in the eye* The last time you left I had no idea that you could be called away like that, I had no idea where you were or why you left.....now I know that you could leave at a moment's notice on an assignment. I was angry and hurt when you left, not knowing where you were or why you left. *She lays her head oh his chest so that she can hear his heartbeat and hugs him close.* That's the difference...now I know. Before I didn't....and I don't want anyone else now that you're back.

It's part of my job…leaving like I did. It will very likely happen again too. I have my dues to pay and need to take on all the assignments the more experienced Cops don't want. You might not hear from me for weeks depending upon the job and I may not even be able to tell you anything…no warning…nothing. stressed Are you going to be able to live with that? I take my job very seriously, Kat. Duty first.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:48 pm
iggies

@ Showa- I think it is going to be a while to fully understand this.... Why would you want to live longer than your time? And how does one even know how many years they have lived, much less how many they have left?
1. No normal person would really want to die, unless there was a considerable amount of suffering involved.
2. I don't know how many years the person could have lived, until I've absorbed the dying person's lifeline.

Though for worlds where exposing your true nature is dangerous, I can't extend a person's life too much, but I can transfer the person's life into a woman and have the person's memories suppressed until the person reaches the age of 5.

The full extent of the life absorbing/extending powers can actually turn back a person's aging... but in worlds like these that usually means changing the person's DNA and fingerprints, changing the person back into a child, and dropping him or her off at an adoption agency. Gotta cover my tracks somehow.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games