Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:54 pm
Sirius walked out of the library and glanced around. Seeing no one he turned into Padfoot and started off towards the Gryffindor Tower.

A dog's mind was so much easier. And time seemed to go by faster as well, he thought to himself as he suddenly found himself in front of the entrance. He quickly transformed.

"Mooncalf, is any one in there?" he said in one breath. The Fat Lady glanced at him.

"Not that I know of," she stated before swinging open. Sirius quickly clambored into the common room and headed towards and up the stairs of the boy's dorm. He went to his and Remus' dorm first and left the bags there after resizing them. Than he headed towards Gabriel's and Harry's dorm.

Glancing down the stairs, Sirius quickly opened the door and jumped back, just in case. After several moments when no buckets fell, Sirius entered the dorm and glanced around.

Two beds were most obviously in use. Gabriel would live to see another day.

Sirius searched around the room and after a few minutes of searching had found what he was looking for. He opened Harry's trunk and dug around for a potions kit. When he found it he pulled out a small empty vial and dropped the bright red and black hairs into it, pocketed and closed the trunk. Before walking out of the dorm, out of the common room and heading back towards the library as a human.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:07 pm
((HK - just wanted to tell you how much I loved the "Gabriel would live to see another day" line. It's almost cute how much Sirius looks out for Harry. Annoying for prospective lovers, but cute nonetheless))

Gabriel unwound his arm from Harry's shoulders. He vaguely remembered the way and walked down one of the corriders that led off from the main one. "It's down this way, right?" he asked, trying to remember. He was sure it was. Without a second thought, he went off to search for the bloody pear. He knew it had to do witha pear.

"Pear, pear, where's a pear?" he began to murmur while going past several portraits.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:46 am
Kathryn shook her head. "My dress robe is going to be delivered to my dorm, and it only takes 10 seconds to put them on so I can have atleast a few moments where I don't look like a p***k" Kathryn said in response to Gabriel. Somehow, she didn't think she'd feel comfortable wearing something so... Regal looking. Shaking away the thought she raised her hand.
"I promised that I shall not tell Remus about whatever it is you are doing" She vowed before walking beside them, making sure she did not invade their personal distance.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:16 am
((Cade's right...that was too cute.))

Harry laughed as Kathryn spoke, watching Gabriel for a moment as he walked past the painting with the bowl of fruit.

"Nothing illegal," Harry assured the younger Gryffindor. "As long as you don't partake. Gabriel," he glanced at the redhead meandering down the hall muttering about pears.

He tapped the portrait with the bowl of fruit. "It's right here," he said with a smirk as he tickled the pear. It giggled and transformed into a doorknob. "You don't want to go down there, the Hufflepuff dorms are down here somewhere. I know there aren't any Hufflepuffs around, but I don't think they'd want us messing around down here."

He pulled the door into the kitchens open and stepped into the House Elf infested room just beneath the Great Hall.

"Mister Harry Potter!" Dobby was already at his side, looking as if Christmas had come early.

((I like Dobby...he's cute in that annoying way few children seem to be able to be.))  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:51 am
Gabriel looked back at the open doorway. "How could I have missed that?" he said to himself as he followed in, just in time to see Harry being greeted by a houseelf. He smiled at the little creature, though it was rather strange to see a Hogwarts houseelf greet anyone. They usually asked for what they needed and then moved along their way.

I guess that's just Harry's touch,
the redhead thought fondly.

"Do you know this one, Harry?" he asked, slightly confused. He didn't recognize him from his past excursions to the kitchen, back when he went here.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:56 am
Well, it certainly hadn't been too difficult, Remus decided, sitting back. It should work. Really, the only thing they could do was try it. But, he was confident that it would work. Leaning forward a bit, he rested his head on his arms for a moment, closing his eyes and he waited for Sirius to return. The adrenaline from this afternoon's little incident had just disappeared with a rush and he was suddenly exhausted.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:12 am
Harry smiled back at Gabriel as Dobby stepped away from him.

"Dobby used to work for the Malfoys," he answered. "I freed him at the end of my second year."

"Yes," Dobby said, nodding enthusiastically. "Harry Potter is a powerful wizard. Defeated He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named by himself. He freed Dobby and is his friend."

Harry flushed at the mention of Voldemort.

"No I didn't," he muttered. "I had help." Clearing his throat, he knelt down to the elf's level, "This is Gabriel and the girl is Kathryn. They're my friends as well."

Dobby nodded. Any friend of Harry Potter was a friend to him as well.

"What is Harry Potter needing from Dobby today?" Harry frowned. He did have a habit of only coming to Dobby when he needed something didn't he. He decided that he was going to remedy that...later.

"Gabriel and I - well, I was wondering if you might be able to pilfer a few things for Dumbledore's ball this evening," Harry said.

"You be wanting something..." the House Elf glanced around at his fellow Elves, working to clean and prepare for the next meal.

"Well, something stronger than butterbeer," Harry supplied with a smile.

"Oh! Dobby can do that, Sir! Dobby will do that and have it to Harry Potter as soon as possible!"

"Thank you," Harry said said, standing up. "Could I get an orange as well. Now if you can." Instantly, an House Elf appeared holding a basket of oranges. Harry took it, offering some to Kathryn and Gabriel. He turned back to Dobby who was waiting for further instruction. "How's Winky...and Kreacher?" he asked as an after thought, remembering that he had ordered the House Elf here.

Dobby shook his head.

"She is no longer able to work," he answered. "And Kreacher is ordered to tend to her."

"Yeah, well, Sirius is alive, he's probably in the library. He can order Kreacher somewhere else since Kreacher is a Hogwarts House Elf. You might want to let him know if you can," Dobby nodded and disappeared with a crack.

Harry turned back to Gabriel and Kathryn.

"Okay," he said. "Do you guys want anything else, or should we head off somewhere?"

((My longest post ever...and I officially can't write House Elves. Alas, I felt like mentioning Kreacher just because...well...I can. After all, even if this RP is only PS-OotP compliant, doesn't mean I can't steal a few elements from HBP. Right? Ah...whatever.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:44 pm
Sirius entered the library and neared the table. He smiled softly as he saw Remus resting his head on his arms with his eyes closed. He knelt down next to the table and brushed a few hairs away from Remus' face.

"Moony, c'mon Moony, you can't sleep here in the library. Just because you're an adult now does not mean that rule changes," he said.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:49 pm
Sitting up and blinking away the lethargia, he frowned. "Wasn't sleeping. Resting my eyes," he said catching a hold of Sirius' hand and entwining their fingers. "Can't sleep in the library. Wrinkle the books."  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:08 pm
Sirius frowned and brushed Remus' hair away from his face again staring at the other man's face.

"You can't even form a complete sentence, what happened Remus? You were awake a few moments ago. Do you think you can actually manage to stay awake long enough to make it back up to the dorms for a proper nap without worrying about wrinkling books?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:28 pm
Remus nodded.

"Just a bit tired," he said, putting a bit of effort behind his sentences. "I think not resting as much as I usually do after the full moon is catching up to be, and I just came down from the adrenaline rush from earlier."  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:32 pm
Sirius nodded. Keeping his hand interlocked with Remus', he managed to close Hogwarts: A History and pick it up before tugging Remus up.

"Come on, let's get you to bed. We'll worry about this silly idea later," he said.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:40 pm
Remus nodded, allowing Sirius to pull him to his feet. With a faint smile, he leaned against Sirius' shoulder.

"You worry too much," he muttered. "I'm supposed to be the worrier."  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:25 pm
"Yes well, you look about ready to collapse, I'm allowed to worry as much as I want. It was foolish of me to think you'd be back up and ready to go after the full moon. You need sleep. Come on," Sirius said, pulling slightly away from Remus and leading him towards the library doors.

"We'll get you up to the dorm, you can pass out, and I'll start working on the bird's nest that I call hair for this ball thing tonight, or maybe I'll read something...I don't know..." he rambled.

Remus nodded, following after Sirius.

"It's not a rat's nest. The braid kept it quite well," he said after a few moments as they climbed a staircase.

"Than I'll go down to the common room and read or something, I'll find something to do," Sirius replied, lifting up a tapestry and allowing Remus to go ahead of him.

"You don't have to leave," Remus said quietly. "I...you could stay."

Sirius glanced at Remus as the stepped out of the passage and neared the entrance to the Gryffindor Common Room.

"Will you actually go to sleep?" he asked before glancing at the portrait.

"Mooncalf." The portrait swung open and Sirius let go of Remus' hand to let him go in first.

Mustering up the strength of mind to glower at Sirius briefly.

"Stay," he repeated.

Ignoring the "sit, stay, good boy" commentary in the very back of his mind, Sirius smiled slightly.

"Of course, love," he said as they headed towards the dorms.

Smiling gratefully, Remus disrobed, watching Sirius for a moment as he did the same. Then, he snuggled with Sirius and went to sleep. Sirius...

...smiled as Remus dozed off and picked up Hogwarts: A History. He opened it to a random page and began to read.

Some theories state that...

Within 15 minutes, the book lay open and forgotten on the floor, and Sirius was dozing off as well

(Yeah...I couldn't think of anything. Sirius can read or brood about sitting and staying or something. HK? After all, he's not tired so he's got no reason to sleep. Or something. Yeah I'm done here.)
How's that?
Well, he wasn't running around Apparating and saving small children and Slytherins. He was...lying the ground cloud-watching.
Have you read Hogwarts: A History? That book could put a two year old running around on 45 pixie stix asleep in five minutes!  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:48 am
Kathryn followed, much like a lost puppy would follow a stranger. When she saw the familiar painting of the bowl of fruit, she stepped back, allowing Gabriel and Harry to enter before she did. A thought of Santa's elves played in her mind as each House-Elf worked busily. It was rather cute. When Dobby immedietely appeared at Harry's side, she grinned at the tiny thing and it's squeaky voice.When Harry introduced them, Kathryn felt the need to give a tiny wave. She attempted to count the many elves as Harry gave Dobby his orders.

"Do you reckon the professors ever ask them for alcohol?" She pondered aloud.

Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games