Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
{Asian Pride Guild Members}~> POST YOUR PICS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 1253 1254 1255 1256 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Sammie.]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:40 am
User ImageUser Image

hehe^^ pictures of me^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:02 am
AZnHiTmAn
so weird sweatdrop ... ya im in china right now and lotsa people think im a girl sweatdrop ... probly just cuz no guys here have long hair...

yea, das wat people in taiwan thought of me sweatdrop  

oy1_1

[M0NDAiJi]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:09 am
oy1_1
AZnHiTmAn
so weird sweatdrop ... ya im in china right now and lotsa people think im a girl sweatdrop ... probly just cuz no guys here have long hair...

lmao ><  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:18 am
Sorry about this, fellow azns (and others), but i'm in a horrible camwhoring mode!!
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
(omg.. what am i becoming?! i'm majorly camwhoring!!! gonk gonk gonk sweatdrop )  

Sokhum

AZnHiTmAn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:20 am
oy1_1
AZnHiTmAn

heh and this wasnt just people on the street... im pretty sure most of them think my bro and i are girls... the funny thing is that our own tour guides thought we were girls sweatdrop ... one thought i was a girl, the other knew i was a guy... and they both thought my brother was a girl lol xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:29 am
AZnHiTmAn
oy1_1
AZnHiTmAn

heh and this wasnt just people on the street... im pretty sure most of them think my bro and i are girls... the funny thing is that our own tour guides thought we were girls sweatdrop ... one thought i was a girl, the other knew i was a guy... and they both thought my brother was a girl lol xd

Well, unfortunately, at work, i'm a bus boy. but thats not the unfortunate part (well, it sorta is) but anyways, i wear my cap forwards with some strands sticking out of the front, and all these guys hit on me at the bar, and some co-workers say how pretty i am..... i think they forget i'm a dude sometimes. a couple of times, i have to bend over to get ice and stuff, and i look around the corner of my eyes, and i see the guys who are playing pool stare at my butt, and it's embarassing. sometimes i look up while getting someone a drink and i see some dudes nodding there head in that "sup, baby" sorta style.
At least at school everyone knows i'm a guy, so i only get that strange treatment at work...but i like my hair the way it is... so i won't cut it.  

Sokhum

oy1_1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:37 am
Sokhum
Sorry about this, fellow azns (and others), but i'm in a horrible camwhoring mode!!
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
(omg.. what am i becoming?! i'm majorly camwhoring!!! gonk gonk gonk sweatdrop )

sorry, i thought you were a girl fo a sec  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:42 am
Sokhum
AZnHiTmAn
oy1_1
AZnHiTmAn

Well, unfortunately, at work, i'm a bus boy. but thats not the unfortunate part (well, it sorta is) but anyways, i wear my cap forwards with some strands sticking out of the front, and all these guys hit on me at the bar, and some co-workers say how pretty i am..... i think they forget i'm a dude sometimes. a couple of times, i have to bend over to get ice and stuff, and i look around the corner of my eyes, and i see the guys who are playing pool stare at my butt, and it's embarassing. sometimes i look up while getting someone a drink and i see some dudes nodding there head in that "sup, baby" sorta style.
At least at school everyone knows i'm a guy, so i only get that strange treatment at work...but i like my hair the way it is... so i won't cut it.

::pat:: i think you look very masculine >< i just think its hilarious that guys try to hit on you, i would just look at them and say excuse me but im 100% straight.. xd

but personally i think that guys with long hair look sexy >< so you have nothing to worry about 3nodding ^^

ninja ::stalks:: xd

[M0NDAiJi]

[M0NDAiJi]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:48 am
Dreamgurl11
User ImageUser Image

hehe^^ pictures of me^^

aww.. so cute >< heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:04 am
oy1_1
Sokhum
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

sorry, i thought you were a girl fo a sec

: razz OINTS POINTS POINTS POINTS POINTS!!!:: SEE!!!.... this sucks, lol  

Sokhum

AZnHiTmAn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:13 am
lol nice... none of the dam pictures show up anywhere for me... bleh stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:31 am
AZnHiTmAn
lol nice... none of the dam pictures show up anywhere for me... bleh stressed

lol i know how u feel.  

SoyxXxSauce

Ookamimaru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:40 am
Bordem set in, so here I am...:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:50 am
Sokhum's sexyiness is back! heart I love it when you camwhore.

Guys with long hair is win.

Honoumaru! Prettyful!

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Ookamimaru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:06 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Sokhum's sexyiness is back! heart I love it when you camwhore.

Guys with long hair is win.

Honoumaru! Prettyful!
Thank you for the compliment. By the by, did you notice what I'm wearing on my wrist?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 1253 1254 1255 1256 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games