Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:50 am
PonderingPenguin
*quietly sneaks himself inside and wonders how the guild works*

Shenanigans. Just... Shenanigans.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:59 am
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin

>O> I have been spotted *runs off*  

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:02 am
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin

o.o;;; Huh? *watches with a bemused expression* ... That was not the weirdest thing to happen in this place.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:15 am
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin

o.o;;; Huh? *watches with a bemused expression* ... That was not the weirdest thing to happen in this place.

So Mystie ;-; I need help making this profile. I want to make sure I don't make any mistakes or missed anything.  

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:31 am
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin

So Mystie ;-; I need help making this profile. I want to make sure I don't make any mistakes or missed anything.

Alrighty. ^^ What are your questions?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:54 pm
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin

Okay so these 1st years, 2nd years, etc. are basically freshman, sophomores, etc. of high school right? Asking because someone 1st years are older than what you think a freshman would be.  

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:01 pm
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin

Okay so these 1st years, 2nd years, etc. are basically freshman, sophomores, etc. of high school right? Asking because someone 1st years are older than what you think a freshman would be.

Yes, basically. o.o;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:07 pm
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin

Okay so these 1st years, 2nd years, etc. are basically freshman, sophomores, etc. of high school right? Asking because some 1st years are older than what you think a freshman would be.

Yes, basically. o.o;

Alright my last question is just what is happening in the guild? Like is there anything I should know?  

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:39 pm
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin

Okay so these 1st years, 2nd years, etc. are basically freshman, sophomores, etc. of high school right? Asking because some 1st years are older than what you think a freshman would be.

Yes, basically. o.o;

Alright my last question is just what is happening in the guild? Like is there anything I should know?

Oh god.... Where to start. Well, the P.E. teacher is pregnant with Lucius' child, which is going to make things extra fun soon. The old Math teacher was eaten alive by a demon the previous night in the guild's time. The Shadow Stepper, Skytherix (I think that's how his name is spelled) has infiltrated the school, there are some demons running around... Oh, Selene (my character) was molested in the morning by the demon who ate the Math teacher, after spending the night in the Chapel.. With demon twins. She had come across the Math teacher's body, along with her friend Val, and the demon twins. Speaking of which, I need to wake her up.... Ah, yes. Also, the teachers are on high alert and there's a bunch of scrambling happening because some other people were attacked by different demons. Classes have been cancelled for the rest of the day and there is a curfew now. 11 PM, all students must be in their dorms because a force field will be set up to keep them safe for the night.
What else.... Hmm... Oh, yes. Thanatos' body was just stolen to be added to Serael's collection of powerful reanimated corpses with elemental abilities.
... Also, Silver is mad about Lucius and Yen being a couple, I think? Not sure.

On the plus side, we have a psychologist now, to help with the mental trauma.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:49 pm
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin

Yes, basically. o.o;

Oh god.... Where to start. Well, the P.E. teacher is pregnant with Lucius' child, which is going to make things extra fun soon. The old Math teacher was eaten alive by a demon the previous night in the guild's time. The Shadow Stepper, Skytherix (I think that's how his name is spelled) has infiltrated the school, there are some demons running around... Oh, Selene (my character) was molested in the morning by the demon who ate the Math teacher, after spending the night in the Chapel.. With demon twins. She had come across the Math teacher's body, along with her friend Val, and the demon twins. Speaking of which, I need to wake her up.... Ah, yes. Also, the teachers are on high alert and there's a bunch of scrambling happening because some other people were attacked by different demons. Classes have been cancelled for the rest of the day and there is a curfew now. 11 PM, all students must be in their dorms because a force field will be set up to keep them safe for the night.
What else.... Hmm... Oh, yes. Thanatos' body was just stolen to be added to Serael's collection of powerful reanimated corpses with elemental abilities.

Ah I see. Then there will be my character who is clueless to the supernatural XD seems like this will be a lot of fun  

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:00 pm
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin

Yes, basically. o.o;

Ah I see. Then there will be my character who is clueless to the supernatural XD seems like this will be a lot of fun

Perfect. <3 Btw, there's a Skype chat for this guild. It doesn't have everyone in it, but if you've got a Skype we can add you to it. Plotting happens there. Aaaaand sometimes conversations not fit for Gaia. Be warned.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:17 pm
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin

Yes, basically. o.o;

Perfect. <3 Btw, there's a Skype chat for this guild. It doesn't have everyone in it, but if you've got a Skype we can add you to it. Plotting happens there. Aaaaand sometimes conversations not fit for Gaia. Be warned.
I do have a Skype. Though I find Discord easier to use unsure if you guys know of it  

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:40 pm
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin

I do have a Skype. Though I find Discord easier to use unsure if you guys know of it

I know about Discord, dunno about the others though.. But um... The chat is on Skype. ^^;;;;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:48 pm
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin

I know about Discord, dunno about the others though.. But um... The chat is on Skype. ^^;;;;;
Thats fine. I don't know how to join a skype group? Is there a link or something  

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:01 pm
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin
Mystiecat537
PonderingPenguin

Thats fine. I don't know how to join a skype group? Is there a link or something

https://join.skype.com/F2ab1jd5MLeD Here it is.  
Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games