Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:27 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Companion: Her faithful Angora Rabbit, Cocoa
Housing: 1120 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Cesela's Information!

"To be a Spellcaster..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

There were a lot of things Cesela could o be doing on a day as nice as today. She could get some much need shopping done or work on some stuff she's been meaning to do but never gets around to doing or just simply procrastinates in. Instead, she'd rather take advantage of the nice day and hit the beach. She was wearing a thing grey jacket and underneath it was a white one-piece bathing suit. She didn't really bother doing her hair as it was just going to get messed up anyway from being at the beach. If not from the water, then the moisture in the air. Accompanying her was her Angora Rabbit who was perched on top of her head like normal. When they got to the beach, she saw that there weren't very many people around which was good for her. There would be lots of spots open for her to sit and relax. But first, she decided to take a stroll along the sand to unwind. "I have a feeling that today's going to be good. The weather's nice, there isn't a big crowd here and it's a perfect time to play and relax at the beach."

Cocoa, who was a female Angora Rabbit, fidgeted around the top of her head. Unlike most rabbits in the world, she was quite round, literally. She didn't have any arms, hands, legs or feet and instead of that, she usually gets around by rolling or hopping if she isn't hitching a ride on top of Cesela's head. She wasn't an ordinary rabbit though as she was able to verbally communicate with her but only telepathically. Meaning, no one else would be able to hear her speak. "Speak for yourself. I hate the water. It messes up my fur"

Cesela lifted her arm up and lightly tapped her fist against Cocoa. "Oh don't be such a stick in the mud. That's why I brought your washtub so you wouldn't get wet" Since Cocoa couldn't swim anyways, she uses a small, round washtub that's slightly bigger than her so Cocoa can float in the water. As she walked along the sand, she saw a girl with horns and what appeared to be a fox with her. "Huh. Seems like someone brought their companion with them too." She's always had a things for exotic wildlife. Foxes, Angora Rabbits, Red Pandas and things like that. Before she could realize it, all she could do was tilt her head and stare at the pair.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...you must have absolute concentration"

Party: Cesela, Cocoa
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:38 pm
User Image

User Image

1119 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako after lounging on her towel for a while had gotten up and walked over to the shoreline. She stood there for a few moments before stepping foot into the water. She waded out till the water was up to her hips. Ren remained in his spot as the fox hated to get his fur wet, but he did keep a close eye on Hisako. She waded a bit further until her feet weren't touching the ground and started paddling and splashing through the water. She wasn't the strongest of swimmers but she could enjoy a dip every now and then. She kept this up for a good ten minutes before her grumbling stomach caught her attention. The oni had been so excited about coming to the beach that she didn't eat breakfast. Which was admittedly quite a bad habit at times. Luckily she kept snacks on hand just to tide her over till her next meal.

When she got home she'd cook her and her companion a good dinner. She swam back to shore and sat back down on her towel, not minding the wet hair clinging to her back. She quickly dug through her bag to pull out a bag of chips as well as a pack of beef jerky for Ren. She eagerly opened the bag and started eating while slipping the fox a few jerky strips. As she munched on her snack she watched the people passing by. That's when her eyes spotted a girl, maybe around her age, walking past then staring at her. She also took quick notice of the rotund creature on the girl's head. She didn't know what animal it was, but it looked so soft and squishy. She just wanted to hug it till it's eyes popped out of it's head. Of course she'd never go that far with someone's pet. Curiosity quickly got the better of her and before she knew it she was calling out to the stranger. "Hello! Fine day to be outside huh?" she exclaimed with an enthusiastic wave. She then stood up and walked over to the girl and animal, Ren slowly picking himself up and trailing behind his owner. Though she moved slow so as not to spook the girl.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: Lune Beach ❥ My Company: ???Ren ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Bikini + Sandals ❥ My Thoughts: It's so round~! ❥ My Mood: Excited ❥ My Inventory: Beach Bag
❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:15 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

When the girl saw that she had been staring at them with strong curiosity, called out to her and then approached her, she snapped back to reality. "Huh? What's going on?" She was absorbed in her own little world that she didn't realize what she was doing.

Cocoa looked down at her and moved around as if it she were shaking her head before hopping slightly on top of her head. "Well, you were staring at the girl and her fox and now they're walking towards us." She then looked over at the fox trailing behind the girl and got a bit nervous. "I just hope I don't end up being that fox's lunch"

Cesela tapped Cocoa once more. "Oh would you stop it? It doesn't appear to be a wild animal and even if it was, I wouldn't let that happen." She then faced the girl, unsure of what to say. It did seem pretty rude of her to stare though so she can always start with apologizing. She gave the girl a slight bow so Cocoa wouldn't fall off her head. "Uh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare. It is a nice day out though, yeah."

Party: Cesela, Cocoa and a horned girl with a fox
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:33 am
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako offered up a bright grin once the girl turned to look at her. Now that she'd gotten a good look at the stranger, Hisako thought she looked rather cute, especially with the swimsuit she was wearing. Of course she kept that thought to herself. No need to scare off the first person she'd met since moving to the city. She blinked a few times when the stranger vowed and apologized, waving her hand nonchalantly. "Oh there's no need for that, you weren't staring too bad and I didn't mind it that much. It's definitely not the first time someone has stared at me and I'm sure it won't be the last. No need to worry about the small things." she said with a light hearted giggle. This was quite true as due to her horns, it tended to attract the attention of normal people. Not that she really minded as long as no one touched her they could look all they wanted.

Meanwhile Ren had stopped by his owner's side and sat down. He started at the creature on the girl's head but took no other actions that would signify him as a threat. He had been trained rather well by Hisako to not attack anyone's pets. The oni stuck her hand out to the girl to give a handshake still grinning happily. The weather was great and she had an opportunity to make a new friend, this say was going great. "Now then allow me to introduce myself, my name is Hisako Aida." Then she motioned to her companion, "And this is my sweet and ever loyal pet Ren. It's a pleasure to meet you." Ren would make a small noise as if to greet the duo, but otherwise stayed motionless.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: Lune Beach ❥ My Company: ???,
Ren ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Bikini + Sandals ❥ My Thoughts: It's so round~! ❥ My Mood: Excited ❥ My Inventory: Beach Bag

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:26 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela looked over the girl from head to toe. She seemed like a nice person so she was able to relax a bit more and not be so tense. When she stuck her hand out for a handshake as she introduced herself and her companion, she felt like she had to do the same so she grabbed onto her hand and shook it. "My name's Cesela Rye. The white, furry round creature on my head is my companion, Cocoa" The fox did seem to be properly trained so she didn't really worry about any predatory instinct kicking in.

Cocoa noticed that the fox had been staring up at her. Even though Hisako said that he wouldn't attack her, she couldn't help but feel a bit on edge still. Probably because the fox was an unknown animal to her. Maybe once she got to know more about the fox, she would feel more relaxed. "Well, they do appear to be rather nice so maybe my worries are unnecessary."

Party: Cesela, Cocoa, Hisako and Ren
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:09 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako beamed and let her hand rest by her side. "Cesela, that's quite a unique sounding name, I like it." she said running her fingers through her hair "And I must say, I don't think I've ever seen a creature as round as Cocoa, I honestly thought she was just an adorable plush toy before I saw her move."" Her eyes would quickly glance down at her bare feet letting out a soft huff, before looking back to her new found companion. "I regret coming over here without my sandals, this sand is quite hot." It was times like this that she was glad that her sense of touch hadn't been enhanced along with the others. Ren would made a whining sound, it seemed he agreed about the sand. The fox appeared rather talented at mimicking human expression. This made it quite easy for him to communicate with his owner without.actually being able to speak. With her companion's cosigning, she reached out and grabbed Cesela's hand with both of hers. "Come on and sit by me so my feet can cool down and we can chat some more!" With that the impulsive oni gently tugged the girl along back to where the two towels sat. She was so excited to make her first friend! The fox immediately moved to his towel, sitting down with what could be described as a sigh. Hisako would quickly follow suit, releasing her company's hand and standing back onto her own towel, quickly slipping her shoes back on with a relieved sigh.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: Lune Beach ❥ My Company: Cesela, Cocoa and Ren ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Bikini + Sandals ❥ My Thoughts: It's so round~! ❥ My Mood: Excited ❥ My Inventory: Beach Bag

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:56 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela could understand why she hasn't seen a creature like Cocoa. Angora Rabbits are only found in a small part of the world and they can be pretty elusive. The fact that Cocoa is able to verbally communicate telepathically with her makes her even more unique. Before Cesela could say anything, Hisako and grabbed onto her hand and pulled her along to where she had been sitting. Cesela was a mildly outgoing girl but she can be pretty shy and withdrawn. Before she knew it, she was standing next to her towel. Since she looked pretty eager to talk, she decided to go along with her and sat down next to her. "So what do you want to talk about?"

Cocoa had a feeling someone like Hisako would be perfect for Cesela. She keeps a lot to herself so she really needed someone to help push her along and get her motivated to interact more with people. When they both sat down on the towel, Cocoa hopped off of her head and into her lap and just sat there, watching the waves from a distance.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:50 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako sat cross legged so that Cesela had some space on the blanket. She clasped her hands together, her eyes sparkling as her mind ran with things to talk about. She decided to just spout out the first thing to come to mind, "How long have you lived in the city? I just moved recently so I don't know much about what goes on around here but Soleil looks completely amazing!" she chirped with a wide grin. If the other girl had been living here for a while then maybe she could show Hisako around. If not then maybe they could explore around as mutual newbies. The possibilities were endless and the oni was all in for it! Ren being quite used to his owner's almost manic energetic personality left the humans to talk. He instead turned his attention to Cocoa, slowly moving a bit closer. In an effort not to spook the rabbit, he gently pushed his snout against her side to get her attention.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: Lune Beach ❥ My Company: Cesela, Cocoa and Ren ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Bikini + Sandals ❥ My Thoughts: This is awesome! ❥ My Mood: Excited ❥ My Inventory: Beach Bag

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:09 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela hadn't been around Soleil for very long herself. She's probably been living in the city for a little under a month now. She's managed to find herself a suitable job as a barista/cashier at the nearby smoothie place so she's been able to sustain herself. "Hmm...a little under a month, I'd say. I haven't been here long myself so I'm still in the process of getting settled in. Some of my neighbors have been generous enough to pitch in and donate some old, unused furniture for me to use" She may have landed herself a solid job but she was far from being able to buy herself expensive things like new furniture and stuff like that.

Cocoa had closed her eyes and felt the ocean breeze blow through her fur as she started to relax. "Ahh...it's nice to be able to just kick back and relax for once." Her relaxation didn't last long when she felt something push up against her. When she looked over to see what it was, it was Ren which caused her to jump a bit. "Nehhh how can I relax when there's a fox staring me down?

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:35 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נυℓч ②⑤тн
םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨0
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑰ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:59 am
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Darcy
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image
Darcy had decided to head to the beach to look for a few ocean plants to use in his poultices. He wore his normal loose pants and open shirt, his hair pulled back out of his face so it wouldn’t get in the way as he worked. He hummed softly, feeling good today, and began his search. He had a basket he placed on the sand before rolling his pants up and tying the legs so they wouldn’t get wet. He waded into the water, looking near a few rock outcroppings as he searched.
Whenever he found something useful, he gently rinsed it off and carried it back to the basket, laying it gently inside. He was debating the merits of creating a salt water pond in his yard to grow the plants himself as he worked. Yes, he would have a more reliable supply, but he wasn’t sure if the plants would have the same properties if grown in a control environment. The slightest change could easily effect the herb’s healing effects. No, he didn’t use them terrible much so searching for them in the wild would do for now. Maybe he could find a book on growing ocean plants domestically and do some research.
Darcy glanced around the beach, wondering if anyone else was going to come enjoy the sun and warm weather. The ocean breeze was perfect on days like today.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:15 pm
User Image

► Company: Dante ll ► Wallet: $993.75 ll ► Outfit: Beach Going ll ► Location: Beach ll ► OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Oliver huffed out a breath as he ran along the shore with his service dog Dante. With good weather, finally, the two were able to get out and go for a run. The older man liked to keep in shape, despite being told to take it easy by his doctor thanks to his back injury. In his opinion, it had been five years and he was perfectly capable by now. Sure, he had days that were worse than others, but overall, he was completely healthy. Plus, he had taken his pain medication earlier this morning so he could cope with any pain that may come with his run. But they had been stuck inside for so long that it was almost necessary that they get out and run. Even though Dante was there to help with anything Oliver couldn't do himself, he was still a dog that needed exercise. Taking his eye off where they were running, he looked down at the dog in question and could see he was having a great time, even for being as big as he was. A mountain dog normally wouldn't do well in the heat with all their fur, but the breeze from the ocean was enough to help cool off the furry dog.

Oliver slowed to a stop when he saw a small stand selling bottles of water. "Come Dante, let's get something to drink," he said as he led the animal towards the stand. There was an approving bark as he followed along without even a momentary lag on his leash. He was trained from a puppy to be a service dog and had been with Oliver since his back surgery. Strolling up to the stand, he bought two bottles, one for himself and one for Dante. Unscrewing the cap, he poured the water out for Dante to lap up and drank from his own water bottle.

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        It was the perfect day to go to the beach. The sun was shining and the weather was warm. That and she needed to get out of the house. For the past couple days Summer had been a bit of a shut in thanks to having caught a cold, probably from all the money she touches and she didn't even want to think of what sort of germs were on the poles and chairs at Neon Lights. Wrinkling her nose a little bit and shaking her head, Summer slipped off her shoes and smiled as she buried her feet in the sand. Baxter was happily trotting by her side, jumping and nudging at her bag a little bit. He knew his tennis ball was in there and wanted to play. "Calm down silly boy." Summer giggled. She was glad that Soleil beach allowed off-leash dogs. Most places didn't allow that and she could understand why, not all dogs were friendly. Baxter was a good boy, most of the time, but if he thought someone was threatening Summer he'd become defensive. Stopping once she was a good 5 feet from most of the people, she dug the dog's ball out of her bag. Seeing the tennis ball, the dog went nuts. Barking excitedly, he was chasing it as soon as it was thrown, his back feet kicking up sand as he sprinted for the ball. Snatching it up, Baxter brought it back to Summer and dropped it at her feet.

The throwing of the ball continued for a few more minuets before Summer peeked inside her bag to grab a bottle of water, only then realizing she'd forgotten to back some. "Really." She grumbled softly. She was too busy making sure she had everything for Baxter and it completely slipped her mind to grab water. "Baxter. Come." Summer called, clipping the dog's leash on him before she headed towards the stand that sold water. Seeing a man and another dog, Summer held Baxter a little tighter, knowing he got excited around other dogs. With his ball in his mouth, the doberman wagged his tail as he spotted the new dog. Whining a bit, he tugged at his leash before hesitating as Summer told him "no." As Summer bought two bottles of water, Baxter looked at the other dog then at Summer, before trying to slowly creep closer while Summer wasn't looking. He closed about half the distance between them when Summer turned around. "Baxter." Summer huffed, causing the dog to freeze and glance back at her. "You're not sneaky, leave them alone. Want some water?" Moving out of the way, she pulled out the dog's collapsible bowl the poured some water into it.

Kneeling down, Summer patted Baxter's shoulder as he lapped up the water. Standing up once again, Summer glanced at the other dog before glancing up at the owner. "Hey. I've seen you before. The man from the cafe right?" What was his name again? She couldn't quite recall it.

x──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here tab dating nobody tab wearing Beach Wear tab ooc chat
                                                                        AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:07 am
User Image

► Company: Dante ll ► Wallet: $993.75 ll ► Outfit: Beach Going ll ► Location: Beach ll ► OOC: It's kinda crappy, sorry...
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Dante was the first to notice the company joining them. His ears perked up a bit, stopped drinking the water and looked over to the other dog creeping towards them. He wasn't bothered by the newcomer. He was trained not to care. The only thing his training taught him was to take care of his master. When Dante stopped drinking the water, Oliver looked over and capped the water bottle. Hazel eyes drifted over to the dog distracting his own, and slowly let his gaze drift towards the owner of the strange dog. His brows jumped in recognition. "Well, well...!" he started, after she had made the connection first. "The cutie from the table~" He still wasn't lying about her good looks! While she was no Vixen, she was quite the looker herself. The man mentally scolded himself for such a thought. Comparing her to Vixen was such a horrible thing to do, even if he hadn't verbalized it. This woman was her own beauty and he knew that. Why he had compared the two was unknown; perhaps it was because they were the only people he had really met since moving to town?

Oliver took another drink from his water bottle before flashing her another smile. "What brings you to the beach, other than to walk your dog," he asked, taking note of the obvious. The man gave the young woman a once over, his eyes focusing on her eyes once again. While he couldn't really consider him any different from another man, Oliver liked to consider himself a gentleman and didn't set his focus on her assets. Okay, his mind was starting to wander! Kneeling down, the older man reached out and attempted to pet the strange dog. He loved animals! All kinds of animals, no matter what they were. He couldn't pick one side or the other when it came to cats versus dogs. Both were good in their own ways, same went for all other animals. Considering he had a dog, he may lean a little more towards the canine persuasion. Now he was thinking about getting a cat; strange. "Who's this friendly guy?" he asked, turning his bright hazel gaze up towards the beautiful woman.

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Hearing the man's compliment made the young woman blush a little bit. Now, she was used to being called sexy and many other things from the drunken patrons watching her strip at the club, but it was nothing compared to genuinely being complimented. "What better way to spend a lovely day like this than being outside?" She said with a smile. "That and I'll always be drawn to the ocean. It reminds me of home.." She said, glancing towards the water. Of course this beach had nothing on the 'hidden' beach she and her little brother used to run off two while their parents fought. Summer was no older than five and her brother not even two years old yet. He was just barely learning to walk at the time and could barely keep himself upright walking in the sand. Having such small children near the water was extremely dangerous, but her parent's fighting scared both of them and the beach was quiet. It wasn't like her parents ever noticed they were gone anyway. Summer learned to swim at that beach and it was also where she taught her brother how to swim as well. Shaking her head a little bit, she looked towards Oliver once again.

"This is Baxter."
                                                                        She said, glancing at the dog, who stopped drinking and stared up at his owner as she spoke his name. Cocking his head at her a moment, he laid down in the sand and rolled over to show his belly. Chuckling softly, Summer looked away from the dog. "How about you and your fluffy companion? What brings you to the beach?"

x──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here tab dating nobody tab wearing Beach Wear tab ooc I thought it was good. ^w^ I'm still working my way back into roleplaying lol.
                                                                        AnnoyedPanda

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games