Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick grinned as she dodged a steal attempt from Callista and kept flying on. She was determined to make a goal.

Position: Chaser
                                                              AC: 17
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              0-10
                                                              2/3

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:45 am
It's like I'm walking on a highway, staring straight into the sun
With the universe around me waiting for me to fall down
Your love is like a junkie, just a little loaded, huh
Your words are like a whiskey river rolling off of your tongue
But you won't burn out this starfire; this feeling is dancing in my flames
Throw me and I'll just burn brighter, oh, you can't burn out this starfire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood │ slytherin │ second year

Callista tried again to steal.

OOC:
AC: 14
Mods: +2 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 2

Quote:

I won't ever be perfection, ever be your golden child
I'm not spinning on this planet just for me to make you smile
I love my crooked halo, hell, I won't apologize
You can touch it all you want, but no matter how you try
Oh you ain't ever, ever gonna burn me out
Oh you can try, but you ain't ever

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:47 am

CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

Callista came away with the quaffle and headed to the goals herself.

OOC:
Posts to Goal: 1/3

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick glared at the girl when she stole the ball back. She raced after her and reached out to take it back.

AC: 17
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              0-10
                                                              -/3

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxxxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:57 am

CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

Callista narrowly dodged a steal attempt and continued on towards the goals.

OOC:
Posts to Goal: 2/3

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:14 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Prefect - Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                ╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Deep down, Oliver expected Reyna to support his decision with choosing Flick as the vice captain, or at least not care that it was the younger girl instead of her. But hearing her say it made him feel very relieved. “Thanks,” he said with a small smile before watching her take off for the tryouts. She was right – he shouldn’t spend energy worrying about this kind of stuff. If he felt he was doing the right thing and making the right choices, then he probably was. Oliver watched the tryouts and took notes as it took place, taking his attention away only to give Reyna a potion. After some time, the blond blew his whistle to call tryouts to an end. “Alright, everyone! Get down and drink water. Flick and I will discuss the roster and I’ll post it tonight in the common room.”

Armour Class: 18
                                                Modifiers: ( stealing quaffle +8 ) ( shooting quaffle +8 )
                                                Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Score: > than keeper
                                                Steal: > than AC
                                                Block: > than roll

((OOC: Will post the team in a bit!))

I'm pleading guilty to the way you make me wanna steal your heart
                                                ♫ ♫ No matter what you do, I'm gonna steal your heart

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:00 pm
Slytherin Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Oliver Davis

Team Vice-Captain
Arienne Horne

Keeper
Jeremiah Travers

Chasers
Oliver Davis
Arienne Horne
Callista Hargrave

Seeker
Byuch Horne

Beaters
Reyna Whyte
Kimberly Leon

Reserves
Caleb Devereux - Reserve Beater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:57 pm
((Oops ignore this, just realized Devi already posted the team sweatdrop ))  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:20 pm

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick arrived on the pitch and sighed. She was not prepared to be captain yet... and yet here she was. She understood why Oliver had quit. He had more important things to deal with this year. You know... being a father and all. She still couldn't imagine her friend being a father. That was weird to her. She was no where near ready to be a parent, and he was manning up and doing his job. She was honestly very proud of him. She had appointed Callista vice captain during the train ride, so at least that was out of the way.

She set up the broom bin for first years and used the trunk with the balls in it as a stand for her quills and forms. Then she plopped onto the grass and stretched out her muscles while she waited for her team to arrive. She sure hoped they would all come back... even tho she was captain now.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                              [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                              [b]House:[/b]
                                                              [b]Year:[/b]
                                                              [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                              [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                              [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                              [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                              [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                              [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxxxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:36 pm
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy walked out to the feild ready to try out for this year. He actully enjoyed qudditch, so of course he hoped to....well keep the keeper spot. Like last year he grabed a form to fill out. He could at least check the part where he had advanced flying one. He was even enrolled for the second one this year. Mabye this year they could win the cup. After the form was done, he pased it to Flick, the new captain before strching out. No need to pull a muscle.

Position: Keeper
                                                                        AC: 11 (10 + 1 EXP)
                                                                        Modifiers: +5 Catch (keeper) +1 (all)
                                                                        Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                        Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]
                                                                        Total roll:

Jeremy
                                                                        Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                        Character's Name: Jeremiah Travers
                                                                        House: Slytherin
                                                                        Year: 2
                                                                        Advanced Flying I: working on it
                                                                        Advanced Flying II: no
                                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: one
                                                                        Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                        First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                        Second Choice Position: Chaser

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                        𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                        𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                        𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
    • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
    • Rat Conqueror 500
    • Candy Fiend 150
    PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:44 pm
    User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SEVENTHxYEARxxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER
                                                        HEADxGIRL

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey didn't know how she felt about playing quidditch this year. She loved the sport, it was great way to keep her mind off of things and the fact that this was her last year playing was upsetting, but it was strange playing without Oliver. She couldn't blame her best friend for quitting, not after the last mess of a year, but she'd still miss playing with him. However, she had faith that Flick would do well as captain, and hopefully, they might place well in the Quidditch Cup, inexperience and all.

Username: oyehh
                                                        Character's Name: Reyna Whyte
                                                        Year: Seventh year
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Six
                                                        Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                        First Choice Position: Beater
                                                        Second Choice Position: Beater

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

S L Y T H E R I NxxB E A T E R
                                                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                        natural flyermean swingdeft dodger
                                                        AC: 20Modifiers: +8
                                                        xx
                                                        Defending: ---Target: ---
                                                        Final Roll: --

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxher teammates
                                                            f e e l i n gxxsadxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractise clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:09 pm
    Hands too burnt
    Sitting on the side of the road
    Ain't got an honest feeling in my bones
    Felt like a fever, came on like a storm
    But what I felt, it can't be helped no more

CALLISTA
    DULCE
    HARGRAVE

pureblood slytherin │ third year │ chaser

Callista would have been more smug about being appointed vice captain at the tender age of thirteen had it not been for the fact that she was coming out of a truly horrendous summer. As it was, she was trying to be happy about it while taking it seriously. Which meant she was rather flustered at not having been the first or second person at tryouts, but hopefully Flick wouldn't care so long as she wasn't late. She took a form to fill out, knowing she'd have to push herself this year, since she'd be taking over the team after next year.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
    Character's Name: Callista Hargrave
    Year: Third
    Advanced Flying II: No
    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
    Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
    First Choice Position: Chaser
    Second Choice Position: ...Chaser

OOC:
    AC: 16
    Mods: +4 Stealing, +2 Scoring
    Posts to Goal: n/a
    Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Swift as a river
    With a hand as hard as stone
    It's hot as hell, the saying will leave you cold
    I'm a believer; my word's as good as gold
    But walkin' a fine line like mine you need to hold

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:04 pm
    Sixth Year
    Team Beater - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch Tryouts

Kimberly was always focused when it came to Quidditch. Even when Candace decided to watch in the stands. Today was no exception. Walking onto the field with her broom in hand she surveyed the other students there. Of course, the captain was there as was Jeremy, Reyna, and Callista. It wasn’t a large turn out yet but hopefully more would show. Kimberly grabbed a form and began filling it out before tossing it to the pile. She then got to work on her stretching while she waiting for other Slytherins to show.

- - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                    Character's Name: Kimberly Leon
                                                    Year: Sixth Year
                                                    Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5 Years
                                                    Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Second Choice Position: Still Beater...

- - - - - -

With : Slytherins

Attire : Tryout Clothes

OOC :
                                                    Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                    Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                    In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                    One who seeks order.
                                                    I see you doing well in...
                                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:13 pm
    Caleb Devereux
    Second Year Slytherin
    Middle Child

Location : Quidditch Pitch Tryouts

Caleb was very annoyed that he couldn’t take advanced flying. As his parents had said if he couldn’t manage to attend the classes he was supposed in the first place, then he didn’t need another class he wouldn’t attend. Of course, they knew he wanted to take it and therefore would attend the lessons. Still the lesson had to be learned that if he couldn’t show he’d go why would they bother letting him do what he wished.

Walking onto the field with out a word, Caleb grabbed a form. As he filled it out he reminded of that very fact. ‘No… I’m not taking the bloody class…’ He thought to himself as he wrote done a hasty no. Tossing the form onto the pile he didn’t rightly care if he got a spot or not. Right now, he needed to stop being so frustrated with not being able to take the class he wanted. Although that would be a difficult thing to do.

- - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                    Character's Name: Caleb Devereux
                                                    Year: Second Year
                                                    Advanced Flying I: No
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One
                                                    Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                    Second Choice Position: Anything but Chaser...

- - - - - -

With : Slytherins...

Attire : Tryout Clothes

OOC :
                                                    Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 13
                                                    Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Hitting, +1 Other (Exp)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                    And put it rather rudely as well
                                                    Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                    Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                    Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:51 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Welcome to the room of people
                                                      Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                      Docked away
                                                      Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                      Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

Yancy had heard that even first years could play on the quidditch team and figured he would try out. He wasn't particularly athletic, but he knew a little sun every week would be good for him, plus his mum wanted him to make friends, and what better way to sway her fears than tell her he had a whole team of friends.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                      Character's Name: Yancy Diarmid
                                                      House: Ravenclaw
                                                      Year: First
                                                      Advanced Flying I: No
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                      Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                      Second Choice Position: Chaser

Position: Beater
                                                      AC: 12
                                                      Modifiers: +2 to steal/throw
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                      Above 15 to save.
                                                      0-0

We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                      They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                      Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                      They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
    - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
    xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
    xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
    xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
    xxxxxxxxx
    But after all I've said, please don't forget

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games