Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:30 pm
Hello my name is Eclairl well I've been on gaia since 2008 and yes I am a girl and I am also a anime and manga fan ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:17 am
Heya!
I'm BKJOAP, which are my real life anicals!
I'm a positive person and should probably be doing homework but im on here instead. rofl  

BKJOAP

Oshana_Tutak

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:20 am
Hey! I'm a circus lion just rolling through and I saw that my dearest friend Miaxloveless210 was a member and I decided hey let be guild members so I decided to join and also wanted some new friends to make my gaia experience better!!! Also don't touch my.... Fingerprints! xD
willing t hear from all of you razz smile xD oh and emoticons are my passion smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:29 pm
Hi i'm Cyndie and I love food : 3  

cyndiesel

Dabbler

Teh Instigator

Tipsy Hopper

17,790 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:02 pm
Hello! My name's Teh Instigator aka Terra =) I joined Gaia back in 2006, but haven't been on in a couple years until recently. I love my fandoms (Harry Potter, Lost Girl, etc.) and cute things ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:13 pm
Hello! cat_4laugh

I'm Yuka and I love anime and manga~
I also like asian actors, music and stuff.
And I love red pandas and cats! Cute animals are my weak point! heart

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!! whee  

tsubasanyan

Shy Browser

7,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Deranged Date

Tipsy Tipper

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:37 am
Hey, hey~ emotion_bigheart I'm Sakura Kotomi, but my friends often call me Saku-Chan. *^_^* My birthday is May the 3rd and I'm fifteen at the moment. emotion_donotwant I'm into languages and know how to speak Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Galician, Catalan, Greek and Serbian and I'm currently learning to speak Japanese and Korean. emotion_yatta I'm a huge pokemon fan, I watch the series, play the games, own the plushies, you name it. emotion_awesome I, according to some people, have a split personality. But it's really just a question of if I like someone or not. ninja I like most people and I'm quite sociable, but I just don't like it when people are a pain in the backside, then I can get quite mean. 3nodding Anyways, I don't think I'm forgetting anything. o_o Oh yes, I'm a bit forgetful. That's about it~ Bye~ emotion_bigheart
yum_burger yum_cupcake yum_donut yum_hotdog yum_onigiri yum_pie yum_pizza yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_tea yum_bacon yum_coldone yum_icecreampie yum_pumpkinpie yum_salmon yum_sausage yum_shrimp yum_strawberrypie yum_tamago yum_tuna yum_wasabipie  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:08 pm
Hello!

I'm Kiyue on Gaia, and it's very nice to meet everyone here!

I joined Gaia…around a month ago, maybe - after my birthday, of that I'm sure. Erp. >_<

I enjoy reading many different genres, but I especially enjoy reading about psychology and business (as the two are surprisingly connected in a number of way), the human body, and also nonfiction on the Holocaust.

Also, I read anime and manga, recently finished Black Butler and am watching Clannad, am interested by Deadman Wonderland, and very much a fan of Hetalia and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Favorite colors are probably black and white, favorite food (and drink) are probably crab meat dumplings and jasmine tea, favorite bird is the hummingbird…

Now I have bombarded you with a hopefully sufficient amount of random information; I'm sorry if (and when) this became tedious. @_@

Still, it's nice to meet you, and nice to be in this group! I hope that we can be friends. :3  

Kiyue

Conservative Friend

Lucevia 2

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:56 am
heytherebby c;
/ahem sorry about that; too much sugar for me = bad.

Anyway, hello! I am Atelieriste; 'tis nice to meet you all.
I hope we can get along very nicely with each other.

Let's see.. I'm very fond of cute things.. like dress up and stuff sweatdrop
And um.. my favorite color would have to be pink, but it may also be black soley for the reason black goes with everything (I have) o3o. (I enjoy putting it with pink and red the most~)

So um, yeah.. feel free to chat me c': I'm very friendly:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:21 am
Hey there! I'm lildarklili, you can call me lili or whatever. I just recently got back on gaia and have become readdicted!

I like manga, pokemon, kpop, sleeping, and drawing. I want to open an art shop soon!! I like the colors blue, black, gold and silver. well i like rainbow, but people are always asking me for my favorite. I like them all! Also, I'm a bit spastic and brain dead so if I say something dumb, please don't mind me. 3nodding I like to be polite to people so flamers and haters really piss me off. Anyway, feel free to start a conversation! I can talk about almost everything, but if you give me a weird topic give me a little time so I can google it rofl

ta ta for now!  

lildarklili

Angelic Fatcat

yiixuan

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:56 pm
My name is Hannah in real life and I'm a HUGE fan of manga and anime! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:56 am
hiya, my name's Fae, or Mandy in real life~ I love anime and manga, and I love a good roleplay as long as it doesn't go dead lol. I'm bi-polar, so I tend to have mood swings, hehe, so sorry if my posts are sporatic ^^; I enjoy posting links to music that I'm listening to or singing, especially if I'm roleplaying and my character sings, which they all do lol cuz I love singing!

gaia_nitemareleft heart gaia_nitemareright  

VampyFae

DevilinMetamorpheus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:45 am
Hello. My name is Samuel. (RL)

Age: 20. (I have no reason to lie really.) Member of Gaia = 2008 or sometime in past but does not remember, so 2012 I made a new avatar. xD

I just joined today.

So, nothing special about me here really.

I am just trying to make some sense of reality and things hopefully clear my mind again of everything after a international crisis situation that has and has not occurred. (people would ROFL, but it is no joke), I will not state that out of respect because the situation is being handled hopefully, though society did not care. So I am moving on from that. They already know what I blasted though others may regret I did so.

Hopefully there are a few forum posts that I can answer here. ^_^
And the guild is current for 2013, just hoping really.

People wonder what got messed up in my personality besides arguments, well they do know me and my past but it is just hard to explain.
Yes I type like this sometimes, so I am sorry if that bugs people.

Kind as can be without the pressures just and ordinary life supposedly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:13 am
the names Kyle
im 18 have a daughter of one blaugh
im a huge fan of anime and manga
im a helpful person so if you ever need help just tell me ^^  

P0RNERISM

Aged Sex Symbol

Stevi_t

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:37 pm
hi
i just come here when i bored and there's nothing else to do.....
that's all i got...  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces