Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:25 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Charity Event - On Stage

The Angel's eyes focused down on the Demon, the almost alien gaze of concern and deep emotion flowed from the creature. It was Shou's magical gift of fantasy and the dramatic scene that brought wails from the fans. Just seeing Narcissus hand push upward and his body rise between the wings caused a gasp to flow over the unsettled audience.

The Demon's song flowed across the stage and the Angel that couldn't help but be taken by the words. They were filled with all the pain that Shou was so certain to be real. But there was nothing he could do...nothing at all.

So he rose as the dying demon sang to him. Kama-sama he wanted to rush to him. Moving forward as if drawn by the demon he watched the creature vanish into Hell

And finally the blood streaked Angel turned back to the crowds even while the man inside wanted to rush down those stairs to his partner. Everyone so sure in the audience that this was all some great act. Yes...Yes it was...and no....not at all.

His arms outstretched as he gathered his breath and the powerful notes poured faithfully from his lips. The words like the strand of fate woven by a creature forever caught in the mysteries of eternity. The feelings of desperation and longing mixed with the resignation of future destiny.

You were the love
I’ve always dreamed of
But now I know
I walked away too soon

No matter how
Far away you are
I’ll be there
High up on the moon Shining over you

Afureru kurai kimi he kazoe kire nai ai wo
Kasaneau saigetsu sasayaka na koi wo
Ame ni nureta yasanu you ni

Soko kara dore kurai nagasarete iru?

(My love for you is immeasurable and overflowing
I pray the fire of our meagre love won't be drenched by the rain
And go out as the years go by

How far have we drifted since then?)

You were the love
I’ve always dreamed of
But now I know
I walked away too soon

No matter how
Far away you are
I’ll be there
High up on the moon Shining over you

Towa ni irodoru shiki wo shinjite ita ashita wo
Kono me ni wa nido to utsuse wa shinai kara
Itsu no hi mo inotte iru

Kimi he to kagayaki ga furi sosogu you ni

(The four seasons that make up eternity, the tomorrow I believed in
Will never again be reflected in my eyes
So I pray every day

That the radiance will fall down on you )

You were the love
I've always dreamed of
But now I know
I walked away too soon

No matter how
Far away you are
I'll be there
High up on the moon shining over you

Sayonara

Each moment passing felt like ages to the man...the Angel as his body was raised to the heavens on invisible threads. He sang to the crowds and then stared back at the pit singing as if the Demon could still hear him. Although the Angel doubted that to be the case. Still...the Angel said his Good Bye and prayed that one day, the demon would find his way back to the light.

The electric streams of the lights behind him were glorious as they flowed upwards against the fog that now billowed in again to obscure the Angel. Eventually the music wound down to a murmur after the last good by and finally, the Angel found his place among the stars. Hell's Gate swallowed its minions and the red demons blinked out one by one as streams of light drawn back into the pit. Until finally there were the last flickers of blinking lights. Red...Gold, Green and Blue...the last light dotting as if trying to remain for a moment longer vanished.

Had they done well? That was the question in his mind. After all the pain and almost killing his partner...would this be the concert that people would never forget?

His heavy questions were answered by the resounding screams and cheering from the audience. He could hear the clapping of hands as the waves of noise begged for an encore. One he doubted he could give. God, his body was tired from the wings...from the worry... He wanted to fall over but how could he? How could he? He couldn't even if he wanted to. An Angel...eternal. The magic would keep him from falling for a little while longer... just a little while longer.

It was then Shou could feel the people hoisting him back behind the stage from the platform. There was never a time he so wished to be out of his costume than now. But it would be several minutes before he could even reach...Narcissus.

(This song is Shining over you by Hyde Shining Over You

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:05 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Even when Yamada-san had called the medics, they had to come from the other side of the event. That was ridiculous! thought Michi. as he was pushing through the crowds of backstage hands that swarmed the scene. He couldn't believe how difficult it was to get through but finally he burst in to the area as was able to make it there with the Medic right behind.

Hamu was barking order through the ear buds but it was difficult for people to hear him through all the screams and cheering in the audience. It had been a fantastic show but right now, all this noise was unwanted and nothing could be done about it.

The medics started working on Narcissus immediately as Michi watched on. He couldn't do much about this situation even with all his herbs and acupuncture. He was still just a physical therapist with medical experience, not a full medical doctor.

As Michi looked at Narcissus, he prayed that his unconscious friend would...survive. He knew that the hellish drugs finally had come full circle. The medics pulled Narcissus on to the stretcher and Michi looked over at Chiyou. I'm going to ride with them to the hospital, Yamada-san is getting a hold of Ohayou's Chairman, Koyasu-san.

As soon as those words were spoken, the medics and Michi left with the help of several beefy guards that shoved people to the side as they raced out into the back lot towards the awaiting ambulance.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:23 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

........Show Time!!.........

Izzy...stood and watched the show with his jaw dropped. It was the best stage presentation of a concert he had ever seen! Almost too good! It looked so real, he couldn't believe that Narcissus and Shou actually had enough time to create such a work of art. As far back as he was in the enchanted audience he couldn't see the real situation.

Seeing Narcissus performing such a heart wrenching demon in the depths of Hell brought a few deeper emotions to the surface. Once that brought out the small handkerchief that was tucked in the inner pocket of the updated look. The music in all its fantastical glory pulled him into that world and he could actually step away from his own inner hell. He couldn't wait to tell Nar....Akihiko how much he loved what his voice could do...How much he loved...Ah...yes. Maybe the fantasy couldn't take everything away.

However, like the fans around him, he was very moved by each intense song and joined in the screaming with the wild masses once the Angel finally took flight. Of course, by then a large guard actually came around to get him to bring him back stage. Which Izzy thought was natural because that is what Narcissus had wanted. He was to come back stage afterwards.

So carrying his bag of goodies, he followed the burly guard back stage. It took forever to get through from where he was as the insane crowds which swarmed about calling out for an ENCORE! Finally, the burly guard lifted him up and over the first row barrier and handed him to a guard on the other side.

Ok...at this point, Izzy was rather surprised by the urgency at which they got him around back. Why couldn't they have just walked him around? But then...as he arrived in back he heard conversations. And then the guard brought him in front of Nakai.

"Here he is, Nakai-san! We really did try to get him here fast but the crowds are going wild out there. They're really trying for an encore." said the guard before backing away and returning to his post as fast as possible.

It was then, Izzy spoke with the brightest of smiles, "Nakai...you were incredible! I was amazed by your performance!! But I don't understand. What's going on back here? Things don't look right." Yes, he knew something was up because he had helped out at many performances. The encore probably should have been at least one song...and why did people have long faces? The event was a total success!! What was happening??

He looked up to Nakai for answers hoping that his fears were unfounded. However, he had a sinking feeling that pounded within. A feeling that he was about to be very...Unlucky...once again.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Only moments before Izzy finally arrived, Nakai had been briefed by a stagehand about Narcissus' condition.
He was thankful that the older man had been taken to the hospital, apparently finally getting some of the care he needed.
But when his manager came up to him, overjoyed by the guitarist's performance... well... Kai couldn't help but look rather downcast.
"Izzy... it's Narcissus." he spoke calmly as soon as Lucky asked what was wrong. "They took him to the hospital. After the set he collapsed... Chiyou and I raced down to his platform but he seemed to be in a lot of pain. I ran to get you but one of the hands told me he was just rushed off. Tanaka-san's with him but... he's unconscious and won't wake up."
God how he hated to be the bearer of such bad news, especially on a night that had been simply fantastic.
For all of them...
At least up until this point.
"I haven't seen Hiroki-san... but apparently Yamada-san is trying to contact him and Chairman Koyasu-san. It... it doesn't look good, Izzy... he pushed himself too hard for the show."

As for the unconscious musical prodigy... he was still completely unresponsive.
Still breathing, though shallow... his pulse remaining erratic, the medics were hovering nearby in case they needed to suddenly jump start his heart.
They explained to Michi, who was in the ambulance with them as it sped toward the hospital, that Akihiko was in rather critical condition at that moment and had, from their observation, slipped into a coma.

As soon as the curtain closed, Naoko headed backstage. He grabbed a bottle of water from a nearby stage hand, then looked around for Ryuukaze or Shou.
Of course it would take a bit for their leader to get out of his harness and rigging... but in the meantime, the pianist was baffled.
Everyone seemed overly depressed for a performance that had been so brilliantly perfect.
Playing the piano... being so into it... the blond hadn't noticed Narcissus' condition at all.
He just made sure that he stayed out of the way of the rushing crew...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:21 am
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

........Just Shoot Me.........

Izzy dropped his bag of goodies as the news struck him like a brick. His face paling as the shock over took his once smiling visage. Oh he had guessed...guessed...no...he inwardly knew that performance had to be beyond an acted but he had hoped. And well, as always, his hope seemed to have little merit.

Tragedy after tragedy. He was just a walking nexus of bad luck. And now...Narcissus...Akihiko might be dying...might never wake up. There was Nothing. Nothing he could do.

"I see." he said slowly as his Managerial mask forced itself over his face. A face that had to suck in the fear that he'd lose someone he had fallen for beyond the beautiful voice. He should never have done it. Maybe just by falling for the man he had cursed himself. "I need to go...to the hospital, Nakai." He continued as he forced the panic inside. Crying would do no good. Panicking would do no good.

"I'm his manager...and I should be there." His voice was focused again and he knelt just a little to lift of the bag that had once given him great joy and sadness. The sadness seemed to be never ending.

"Nakai, thank you for telling me. I really appreciate it." he finally said with a metered voice. But then he added with all honesty, "Don't let this tragedy over shadow you're thoughts about your performance. You were brilliant tonight.

Then carefully, he started to make his way towards the exit. He wasn't sure where the limo was parked but there were plenty of cabs.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:27 am

Nakai was... surprised?
Izzy cared yes, but there was a cold detachment...
Was it how his manager handled really bad news?
Or was Izzy about to break as soon as no one could see.

As the man started to walk off, Kai raced to catch up, skidding to a stop in front of Lucky. "Chotto matte..." he spoke, holding up his hands to try and halt his manager. "I'll go with you. I... I know I shouldn't let it overshadow but... well... I can't help feeling worried, you know? Chiyou-kun will probably want to come as well, if he hasn't already dashed off... You really shouldn't be alone after... well, you know..."

Okay so his own worry over his manager was stopping the guitarist from having a terrific after party... but he honestly didn't want anything worse to happen to Izzy Lucky.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:31 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Charity Event - Aftermath

Shou was finally set free of his fetters as they had become and raced down the rest of the platform only to find that Narcissus had been taken away much to his horror possibly close to death. The fearless leader panicked because he had pushed the man that far.

Grabbing any person he could find he eventually pieced together everything he could not see from the stage. And then without as much as a warning started to run. He had to get to the hospital even if there was nothing he could do. He had to be there.

Yamada-san saw the Angel clad Shou running by through the throngs of people and was certain where the one tracked mind of Shou would lead the man. Although Yamada-san knew that it was going to be nightmarish to get to the hospital. However, he also knew that Shou was not easy to reason with in that state of mind.

He raced by Naoko without so much as a word even by Hayato without saying hello. He had only one place to go right now. In his own mind, he knew he should have stopped the show. But Narcissus might never have forgiven him had he done so...And Narcissus might have done the same had situations been reversed.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:38 am

As Naoko stood there, downing the remnants of his bottle of water... he saw Shou.
Only... it seemed Shou didn't see him.
"Shou-san! The show was..." but the angel ran right past him without a word. "Really... brilliant..." the blond whispered, perplexed completely now that even their fearless leader seemed panicked.
'What the hell happened?' he thought to himself, noticing that Shou passed Hayato without a word as well.
'Least I'm not the only one he ignored...'

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:40 am
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy lips pursed as he was stopped. Words didn't come out because his eyes were streaming tears he hadn't wanted others to see. He sucked in air and wiped his eyes trying to hide that pain. He didn't want Nakai to see it but he was afraid that was impossible to do. Izzy didn't want to be the one always crying as life dealt him one rotten apple after another.

All he wanted was...a good night sleep in his own small bed. He'd even tolerate being alone and cold all night if he could just have his life back. If he could just...but he still wanted...Akihiko. His lips moved but no sound came out for a long time as he took another gulp of air then looked up.

His red eyes told the truth even as his mouth attempted to keep it's cool. He couldn't push his other star away. It would have been easier to tell any other person no. "....O...Ok....But I'll be alright. I don't want to ruin your night, Nakai. You should...be celebrating."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:02 am

Seeing those red eyes... knowing the tears...
"We're all worried about him." Nakai whispered, putting an arm around Izzy's shoulders as they headed out the exit.
He wanted to try and comfort the man as much as he could... really...
"But he'll be fine... he's too stubborn to let something like this beat him. I Mean... look what he did on stage, Izzy. It was fantastic... A real Pro..." smiling slightly, the blond shook his head. "The only way my night would be ruined, would be if you didn't let me come too." he teased lightly, helping Izzy into a waiting limo before getting inside himself.
Apparently... they were right on top of things now...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:10 am
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!" the boy shrieked as he was pulled from Narcissus' icy, motionless body.
He had lost himself in what he had been doing, his only purpose having become to continue pumping Akihiko's heart for him, trying to force a somewhat natural rhythm.
Completely consumed by panic and terror, Chiyou just sat there, shaking like a leaf. His worst fear was that that had been the last time he would ever touch Akihiko, that those had been the last words they would ever share, that he would never have the pleasure of teasing him by calling him "big-brother" again, or that he would never hear the man call him a crybaby or a brat...knowing that somewhere in those words was a hidden affection.
No, he wasn't certain how it had come to this...but he really, truly had come to feel an attachment to Koyasu Akihiko.
A life without the man...it would be almost as painful as a life without Izzy Lucky.

"Kami-sama...please....oh kami-sama....kami-sama....kami-sama...." he sobbed, not making any sense now. He couldn't make out what was being said, to him or to anybody else.
Once Narcissus had been taken out of the room, Chiyou pushed himself to his feet, a glazed look in his tear-filled eyes as he forced his feet, which felt heavy as bricks, to carry him as quickly as they could back upstairs.
Even in his daze, he knew he had to find Izzy Lucky. Had to get to the hospital.
After a moment of searching through his own clouded vision, his eyes set upon Izzy...and Nakai....heading out the door.
Quickly as he could, he sprinted over to them.

"Ishi...." his voice sounded oddly robotic to him as he called out, and the kid didn't even realize he was sobbing. As far as he knew, the tears had stopped. It was obvious to him that Izzy was crying...but he felt as though he were going in and out of reality, somehow.
He had barely managed to get to the limo when Izzy and Nakai got in, and the blond took a seat, whispering an apology for just jumping in without any warning.
While he thought he was sitting there, doing his best to keep a level head, he was actually quaking, pale as parchment.
Of course, after the trauma he had just been through, such was probably normal. Witnessing someone you care about look death in the eye, then giving everything you have to try and prevent that....the stress had to have been immeasurable.

"N...nakai...Ishi....we....we...I....a....ahh....oh kami-sama!" the boy practically seized his body shook so hard, but he brought himself around again, looking Nakai in the eye, forcing himself to focus.

"I did everything I could, Nakai-san....Really...I did everything I could...." he managed one coherent sentence before devolving into choked sobs again.
The kid was going to need some serious calming down...and, later, some serious therapy.

((OOC: Hooray for massive panic attacks and post-traumatic stress disorder!!!))

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Hayato had been longing for this moment all night.
Finally, a chance to see Shou.
A chance...that would obviously have to wait as Shou ran past him, obviously panicked and in a hurry.

He didn't say a word, didn't ask anybody. Hayato knew. It was Narcissus. Something very bad must have happened. The way he had been on the stage...it was a miracle he had been strong enough to play it all off and convince the crowd that everything was as it should be.

A look of sadness filled his jet-black eyes as he looked down.
He couldn't place why...but he somehow felt...guilty?
Turning, Hayato went toward the door Shou had hurried out of.
The night air was cold and crisp, a cover of dark cloud moving in and blocking out the moon and stars.
No, tonight would not go as he had hoped....but he would make something out of it, no matter what.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:01 am

Oumori saw Hayato going after Shou, and while he really didn't want to have anything to do with the man...
"Hayato!" the pianist called, dashing to catch up with him. "What's going on? Even you look freaked out." the blond was literally confused. "I mean, the set was great! Shouldn't everyone be celebrating?"
Ah, if he only knew...
But then again, perhaps Hayato knew? After all, the other man looked like he'd just taken a blow.
What had happened while he was in his own little world of notes and ivory?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:24 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

So much...so busy....the whole world around him seemed to be going crazy, so full of turmoil.
The air stank of fear, though to Hayato, it was almost like a sweet perfume.
Of course, he knew it shouldn't be that way, but somehow it was as if his body got a high from the anxiety surrounding him.

It was then that the last thing he could have imagined, happened.
Naoko was by his side, speaking to him in a voice that held concern instead of hate and anger. Of course, the concern wasn't really for him...he didn't think....but...it reminded him of long ago, when they could still speak to one another, before he had taken the man apart and put him back together in the image he thought most suitable.
Naoko was, and always would be, his doll, though...to a degree. It would be a lie if he said he didn't have feelings toward the pianist....though those feelings weren't exactly what most would call normal.

"I...don't know. Something is wrong with Narcissus-san. Terribly wrong. Seems the ambulance came and took him away. That's where Shou was running...to get to the hospital. Whatever it is, it's not good. From what I saw on the stage, the man was barely hanging on...." he related the events to Naoko in a calm, quiet voice.

"You should get to the hospital as soon as possible. Go...tell Ryuukaze...you both need to go be with Shou. He needs you right now..." and with that, Hayato softly placed his hand to the top of Naoko's head as he leaned in and tenderly kissed his forehead, then turned and walked off into the night.
Indeed, Shou would need all the support he could get. He was likely very distraught over the situation.
Shou...always on his mind....
Though other things were on his mind, as well....things he wished he could just make go away....

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy nodded wanting to believe Nakai more than anything right now. And so he leaned in against Nakai feeling that he really would owe the man for all the misery he had to suffer for helping him. It felt like it had been a long time since he had been able to really smile.

"Yeah...He's a real pro. He...Shou...the show was beautiful." he answered and ended up tucking his face into the star's chest as they walked trying to not show the new mess of tears that dripped down his face.

But then he heard another voice and knew right away that tone. Izzy knew exactly how much of a mess Chiyou was just by sounds coming from those beautiful lips. He didn't know what Chiyou had been through moments before and maybe to be honest he didn't wish to know. Sucking in his own sadness, this time he locked it up tight. Time to be a manager not a slop of stupid tears that wouldn't help anyone...especially Narcissus.

He didn't quite leave Nakai's side but he reached out and pulled in Chiyou with a calm voice and stroked his hair. "Shhh...shh...It will be alright. You did everything you could. It will be fine. Just breath." Focus. Yes that was exactly what Izzy needed to do. He was a manager and he didn't need to be the high maintenance one. He needed to be the calm in the storm and able to handle these things...right? Right. Right now anyway.

Pulling Chiyou into the limo with them, he just held the boy and stroked his hair just like he used to when Chiyou was upset. His own tears dried up under his controlled mask that this time would not be coming off so easily. No matter what happened, he was going to be Ok...somehow. Ok.

"Nakai, thank you for coming with me. " he finally said, "I think I will need to have another cool head with me tonight."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games