Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:52 pm
Did... did you still want to?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:53 pm
-she keeps looking down- Aye....I do...  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:55 pm
*reaches across the table and puts his hand over hers* Did you have any ideas?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:57 pm
-looks up at him as he places a comforting hand over hers, fresh tears visible but not falling- I... -her eyes return to the table, staring at their hands- Y...yes I have. -she bites her lip and glances at Velcore-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:00 pm
What did you have in mind?

*looks up from the muffin and sees dame looking at him. He tilts his head to the side* What is wrong?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:06 pm
Sor...sorry Velcore. I...I just wasn't sure if you knew or not...but... stare -she chuckles mirthlessly- I suppose everyone knows these days.

-she shook her head and looks up at Karrie- I like the name Riley. It could go either way, boy or girl.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:15 pm
*gives her a confused look* You told me. I stayed the night with you because you were very upset.

I really like that name too. I always have, since I had a class with a girl named Riley. That was the same year I met Kits... The only year I actually went to public elementary school.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:30 pm
sweatdrop -thinks back- Oh...yeah, sorry Velcore. It's been some...stressful few months. sweatdrop -hugs Velcore and scratches under his chin-

-sits back up and looks at Karrie- Were you homeschooled the other years?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:35 pm
It is all right. *nuzzles dame*

*nods* Yeah. Niiki was living with us by then, and my dad thought it would just be easier to homeschool us. He had been a teacher up until that year anyway, and my younger brother didn't do well around other people.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:38 pm
Why not? -pokes around at her cake-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 pm
Kano is... well, he has some problems. He would panic if there were a lot of people he didn't know around. He's gotten a lot better since then. So my dad decided that since he was going to homeschool Kano, he might as well have me, Niiki, and Kano's twin sister there too. Eventually, Mitri joined us, but he started public school his freshman year of high school. The rest of us didn't.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:52 pm
Ya'll are all very well adjusted. 3nodding I'm surprised that Mitri took to school so well after being home-schooled so long. Especially high school! -shivers- xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:03 pm
((Continuing from last night...))

Well, I got over any awkwardness when I started training to be a chef. There's not a whole lot of time to worry about other people in the kitchen. *shrugs* Mitri really didn't like being homeschooled. He chose public high school on his own.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:21 pm
-smiles softly down at her cake- He's a good boy.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:27 pm
*nods* He is.

*goes back to eating the muffin*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games