Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:09 am
Kathryn made double-barrel shotguns with her fingers and shot Gabriel. "Damn boy, I'll dance" She said in a mock American accent before snickering at her very lame joke. Yet her laughter was punctured by the persistant yelling of Draco.
Kathryn shrunk in her seat and flung her hands over her head. She hated shouting, and Draco seemed to be very professional at it. "Pair me up?" She thought bitterly, she doubted if she would even dance at all. Pushing it to the back of her mind, she found amusement in Sirius' retort and straightened up, the top of her hair slightly ruffled from where her hands had been.

"Fear not dear friends, I shall not attend the ball with Draco, nor anyone else for that matter" She declared with a smirk, before repeating the hand motion at Harry. Her feelings for everyone was perfectly platonic, just how she always liked things to be. Resting her head on her palm once again she grinned to herself.

"I don't fancy alcohol Sirius. Somehow I don't think I'd be a very friendly drunk... Or even worse, a very friendly drunk"

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:05 am
"I don't fancy alcohol Sirius. Somehow I don't think I'd be a very friendly drunk... Or even worse, a very friendly drunk"

"Have you ever been drunk?" Gabriel asked with an innocent smile on his face. "After all, the entire point of getting drunk is to know what type of drunk you are, and to have fun with lower inhibitions than one would normally have and then wake up in the morning feeling like an anvil dropped on your head. Or at least, that's what my Da always told me when I was in school." He paused for a second, a slightly puzzled expression settling over his face. "Pity I never listened to him."  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:22 pm
Sirius glanced over at Remus and decided to end the alcohol talks now. If he wanted to successfully help Gabriel spike the punch, then he would have to make it seem like he merely thought of it as a passing joke and really didn't agree with it at all.

"No, not Kathryn. I won't have you getting her drunk. She's 15, and while most minors like to believe that the legal drinking age is how old they are, it's not. We'll have her wait until she's 17, not only because she's a minor and we don't want to adle the chaos she calls a mind even more, but because we don't want a pyschotic mother down our backs when she finds out," Sirius said, he glanced around at the table and decided he didn't want any more to eat.

"So I'm finished," he turned to Moony with a smile.

"Shall we go put our things away and re-aquatint ourselves with the halls of Hogwarts, Love?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:51 pm
(Padfoot, love, I'm adoring your signature...also short post!)

Remus nodded, setting down his goblet.

"All right," he answered easily.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:31 pm
Gabriel quickly caught onto what Sirius was doing throughout his speech. So he is with me, he thought to himself, happy at his ability to read people. Very happy, in fact. Now, he just needed to get away from the throngs and hopefully have Sirius figure out a way to get away from Remus and voila... instant fun!

But there were the factors listed above to worry about first.

"Hmm... I wonder if the houseelves know how to make spaghetti?" he asked flippantly. It was a good question, in his mind at least. He had never seen them serve it and it was one of his favorite dishes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:01 pm
(Why thank you! ^.^)

"Brilliant," said Sirius standing up. He grabbed the bags from Madame Malkins and glanced up at Gabriel.

"I'm sure they do, I bet, in fact, you can go ask them to make you some for tonight. Harry knows where it is, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to show you," Sirius told him, staring at him a second longer hoping beyond all hopes Gabriel had enough sense to ask the House Elves about alcholic products. He turned back to Remus and smiled.

"C'mon love, let's get out of here."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:38 pm
Draco raised his goblet in Kathryn's direction. "Good on you," he murmured to her before taking a sip of water that he had filled up inside it. He got up and wandered about the Great Hall, aimlessly going towards one of the windows and looking out it, trying to get the sound of other people out of his mind and the sounds outside, which was barren of sound in fact, in his mind.

(*stabs post and jumps around gleefully* crap post yay!)  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:59 pm
(We're just going to assume that Sirius is walking out of the Great Hall. Why? Because I am Remus and I own Sirius. Even Padfoot will acknowledge this fact. Of course, she owns me as well.)

Remus nodded, standing up and followed Sirius out of the Great Hall toward the library.

"You know," he said conversationally, once they were out of hearing range of the table. "I might think you and Gabriel were thinking about bringing alcohol into the school if I didn't know you better than that."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:03 pm
"I haven't got the foggiest on what you're talking about Remus," Sirius said.

"You know I wouldn't do that," he continued, shrinking the bags back down and shoving them in his pocket.

"That can't be good for the robes you know," he mentioned conversationally as they neared the library.

Gazing at Sirius for a moment longer, Remus shrugged.

"Probably not, but I doubt the damage will last long," he replied.

Sirius glanced at Remus. To think that he had actually fooled the werewolf would be making an even bigger fool out of himself.

"Just give the command and I won't do anything," he muttered as they entered the library.

Remus smiled.

"I don't care what you do as long as no one underaged gets a hold of it," he explained easily. "I won't partake though."

"So that just leaves Harry, Draco, Gabriel, and possibly Dumbledore to get drunk and make fools of themselves. I think tonight will be a very interesting night indeed," Sirius said with a grin stopping at a table.

"So, shall we make it so that our two druken love-birds can't make it up the stairs tonight after the party, or are we going to sit here and chit chat?"

Smirking, Remus lay Hogwarts, a History onto the table before him.

"What about you?" he asked, easing himself into the chair. "Are you going to take in on the festivities then?"

He began flipping through the pages of the book, looking for the page and lost in thought about...well, a lot of things.

"I all ready found it," he said lowly. "It's complex, but it shouldn't be too difficult to make it so the steps only work for Harry and Gabriel. We might need something from them though. A hair should work."

"Not if you're not going to. I remember James' stories from when I was drunk, I won't do that to you tonight. Not in front of everyone," he said sitting down. And watching Remus. He nodded as Remus explained the spell and then snorted and rolled his eyes.

"Because I go around and collect people's hair. How do you propose we manage that one Moony?"

Remus nodded absently at Sirius' comment about the drinking. He didn't dare bring up some of Sirius' behavior while they had been at Grimmauld Place. There was little point in opening old wounds.

He laughed at Sirius' mention of collecting hair as a sudden image of Sirius holding a ball of hair, each strand a different shade as he had collected them from various people. Shaking his head, he gazed somberly at Sirius.

"I was thinking that we could raid their dorm. People loose hairs when they sleep. We could easily get a few hairs from each of them," he explained.

Sirius stared at Remus as he laughed before suggesting raiding their dorm. He nodded hesitantly, still unsure as to what set Remus off.

"Yeah, sounds like a plan but I swear, if there's one red hair in Harry's bed I'll..." Sirius stopped and blinked.

"Oh Merlin, kill me now Remus before I do something stupid again."

Remus shook his head.

"Steady, Black," he said with a smile. "Your godson only got asked out by Gabriel this morning. There were no shenanigans going on. Besides, he's of the legal age and able to make his own decisions. I should be glad you like Gabriel. Think of what would happen if Harry liked someone you didn't approve of or at the very least, like."

"Death that's what there'd be," Sirius replied before sighing.

"It doesn't help the last time I saw him he was that 15 year old needing advice on girls. Funny how things turn out sometimes. Oh well," Sirius stood up and stretched.

"Shall I go fetch a few hairs while you work out the fine detail? Or do we both want to go together and work the details out from our dorm?"

"You and I can not be in that dorm and work out details. We seem incapable of going within a few feet of a bed without...well," he cleared his throat and gazed significantly at Sirius, knowing he'd made his point. "I blame the full moon for that as well and of course the fact that well, I don't think either of us have been with anyone in quite some time."

He stopped, wondering when he'd started to ramble...again. Shaking his head, he finished his original thought, "You go alone. I'll be here when you get back."

(Gah! My Remus does ramble off on stupid tangents!)  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:59 am
Kathryn nodded in agreement with Sirius, too naive to notice that he wasn't exactly truthful. Waving them goodbye, Kathryn wondered what they'd get up to in the halls, but quickly dismissed the thought.

"Hey, do you mind if I tag along?" She asked Gabriel, not wanting to be left out.

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:55 am
(Your Remus is fine)

Sirius chuckled as Remus rambled and leaned forward to plant a quick kiss on Remus' forehead before pulling back.

"Merlin I love you," he said quietly. As if he didn't say anything at all, Sirius grinned and waved slightly.

"Shouldn't be too long see ya Remus," he stated before heading towards the exit.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:17 am
"Hey, do you mind if I tag along?"

"Huh?" Gabriel asked, still thinking about where the kitchens were. He used to know this castle like the back of his hand, but he was a bit rusty on his castle-guiding skills. It had something to do with a pear becoming a doorknob. Gah! What pear?

You're getting old, Gabriel, you can't even remember where the kitchen is, he thought to himself, moping a little bit. Of course, it didn't help that everytime he had been to the kitchen, he had been drunk and in need of munchies.

He finally focused back on Kathryn's question. "Oh, um... right... uhh..." he stammered for a bit. He shrugged. "I'm not going at the moment. Shouldn't you be thinking about getting ready for the ball?"  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:24 am
Harry finished his own food and watched as Remus and Sirius left the Great Hall. Sirius has suggested going to kitchens, which sounded like a good idea. Dobby would probably be quite willing to supply them with anything they needed. After all, if Seamus could get a hold of something stronger than butterbeer without leaving the castle, he could do it as well. But Dobby would just make it easier.

He grinned at Gabriel and stood up. "Come on," he said. "To the kitchens. Kathryn, you can come too, as long as you can keep a secret from Remus. I know you like him, but...well, he'd probably have a fit."  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:12 am
Gabriel nodded, following Harry out. He draped his arm around the younger boy's shoulder as they walked. "All right, if you say so, love," he said. He gave Harry a small smile as they waited for Kathryn to come.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:57 pm
If Madam Pince hadn't been glowering at him from across the room, Remus would have allowed himself a moment to grin like an idiot as Sirius disappeared out the library doors. Instead, he shook his head and went back to twist the spell enough so that it would only keep Gabriel and Harry from going up the stairs.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games