Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:47 am
YouTube

You guys have got to watch that! Its soooo funny!

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:56 pm
So why were you asking me about the bothers?  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:12 pm
I wasn't asking. I was just wondering why you were doing it to me is all?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:14 am
I love the Puppet Pals.

Oh! Attention everyone, I have learned something today: My voice gets high when I'm stress or yelling at someone.

Lunar_Blade

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:37 am
@ Cade: *puts pipe in mouth and blows bubbles* Ah, yes. The potter puppet pals. Have you ever seen the hidden link where Ron starts singing "Follow the butterflies"? It's AMAZINGLY STUPENDOUS!

@Luny: I have gotten a mini massage at my chiropractor, and let me tell ya, it is worth all the hype it's given *nods*

And also about the anger stuff. My voice sounds like I'm barking at you. It's funny, I yell at my friend every day, and when I do, people down at the other end of the table go "Oooo, burn" so I guess I'm pretty loud.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:41 am
Remus J. Lupin-Black
I wasn't asking. I was just wondering why you were doing it to me is all?

sorry. Boredom ^_^

Chick of the Dee
@ Cade: *puts pipe in mouth and blows bubbles* Ah, yes. The potter puppet pals. Have you ever seen the hidden link where Ron starts singing "Follow the butterflies"? It's AMAZINGLY STUPENDOUS!

Of course! It is stupendous!

On another note, I got my wisdom teeth removed yesterday, my cheek is the size of a melon and my mood is down in the dumps. I hate surgery! Now off to take more painkillers. Wheee!  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:35 am
*Pets* Don't worry Cade, it'll be over in a while. In the meantime you just enjoy those painkillers.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:27 am
Urgh major depression -_-

You see, I got called back to do a lead role but I know I'm not getting that being that he he they didn't call
but I swear if I'm not even in the show I'm not eating again.
I don't think I'm gonna eat at all today
Horrah for depression *waves a flag*

(AN-reason for not eating is I get manic depressed because of current stress. I know lovely right? ^-^)

I'm going to go watch potter puppet pals to perk me up.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:16 am
Chick of the Dee
Urgh major depression -_-

You see, I got called back to do a lead role but I know I'm not getting that being that he he they didn't call
but I swear if I'm not even in the show I'm not eating again.
I don't think I'm gonna eat at all today
Horrah for depression *waves a flag*

(AN-reason for not eating is I get manic depressed because of current stress. I know lovely right? ^-^)

I'm going to go watch potter puppet pals to perk me up.

A healthy dose of Potter Puppet Pals is what you need. And for extra laughs and tears - watch the Snape "I'm Too Sexy" flash on that website.

I swear, I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't run screaming from it. But then again, there was this truth or dare fanfiction that I read years and years ago where Harry had to go into Snape's quarters and steal something. Unfortunately for him, when he got there, Snape was jumping around his ped singing "I'm too Sexy."

Rather amusing. The image of it I mean.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:51 pm
Oh most definately.

Lol, my MUM is obsessed with that! Oh my god.
She's like "Can we watch that sexy snape thing again?"

I swear she's obsessed. ^_^  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:28 pm
Chick of the Dee
Oh most definately.

Lol, my MUM is obsessed with that! Oh my god.
She's like "Can we watch that sexy snape thing again?"

I swear she's obsessed. ^_^

The obsessed thing is kind of scary. I like it, but I'm not obsessed. Just like I like the Zelda commerical thing, but I'm not obsessed. There was this wierd Japaenese commerical for Zelda. It's like a musical... its wierd, but wonderful.

By the way, Chick. You seem to be in a box.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:45 pm
You know I did seem to notice that a few moments ago. I wasn't all that sure before but thank you for clearing that up, you're a lifesaver *gives Lifesaver to you then one to myself* mmmm pina colada....  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:29 am
Chick of the Dee
You know I did seem to notice that a few moments ago. I wasn't all that sure before but thank you for clearing that up, you're a lifesaver *gives Lifesaver to you then one to myself* mmmm pina colada....

Yay! I got a lifesaver!  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:37 am
There is a cat *points to cat* On my head *points to head*

Every one say hi to Bagheera.

*random moment for the day as I wait for the cleaning ladies to finish cleaning so I can let my dog in and give the big oaf a bath*

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:45 am
*snickers*

Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games