Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:59 pm
....again. domokun stare or hangover from yesterday...

When will he ever learn? I mean seriously, who wants to be drunk for most of the daylight hours? *sigh*

*continues to sip strawberry soda*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:01 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
....again. domokun stare or hangover from yesterday...

When will he ever learn? I mean seriously, who wants to be drunk for most of the daylight hours? *sigh*

*continues to sip strawberry soda*
*makes smoothie loaded with sugar* yay more sugar, just what i needed *sips it* mmmm  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:05 pm
Wouldn't it be kool if there was a sugar skiing/snowboarding park? or if there was a soda park? (something like raging waters)? i dunno... just a thought...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:07 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
Wouldn't it be kool if there was a sugar skiing/snowboarding park? or if there was a soda park? (something like raging waters)? i dunno... just a thought...
there is one, i go skiing there every winter. sugar bowl and soda springs... just the names of the places, i am not even kididng you  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:09 pm
Sugar bowl and soda springs... *imagines a candyland/willy wonka choclate factory* mmm... domokun

Is Jarvin still sitting in that chair i put him on? its not good to walk around drunk...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:10 pm
i dunno, we should tie him to the chair, you should drive him home, he ahs drank wayyu to much, too danggerous to let him on the road  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:14 pm
*imagines Jarvin driving home and running over ppl while drinking soda...* Oh my... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:16 pm
i know, lets go lock him in the supply closet ninja  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:18 pm
hyper_azn_girl
i dunno, we should tie him to the chair, you should drive him home, he ahs drank wayyu to much, too danggerous to let him on the road

Boreal?! I go there too!! ^-^ So do you ski or snoboward?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:19 pm
Good idea. domokun Let's quarrintine him in there for a while... he's hazardous to the public in his condition.  

NittleGrasper`

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:23 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
Good idea. domokun Let's quarrintine him in there for a while... he's hazardous to the public in his condition.
ooo but boss will be mad, that's ok he won't have to find out ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:30 pm
*sigh* nobody has figured out that Im typing in white... ninja I wish they made a white ninja... that way it could be a sammurai xd  

Animaznboy

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:31 pm
Yeah... the boss duzn't have to know everything... "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." lol. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:32 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
Yeah... the boss duzn't have to know everything... "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." lol. ninja
rofl  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:37 pm
Lets get retarted in here xd  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games