Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:18 pm
Masquanade
Scheissenkopf
Must get coco!!!! im gonna go back to my black and white avi again and eventualy get a kiki again too. and horns. long time lol
love your feedback stare

YEAH STEVE!!!!

Anyway, you don't want a coco, look at it, its humping my face!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:23 pm
i want a cat to hump my face, as for feed black i still think that froggy should be modded and have atleast 2 mods per sub like i state like a month ago biggrin  

Tubariffic
Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:18 pm
Masquanade
Um guys . . . today I was updating the banners post . . . and when I submitted . . . well you can see for yourself. Did Gaia change the BB coding for codes? I mean . . . what happened? I'm going to try an fix it. sweatdrop

[edit] Fixed it . . . but . . . it seems now whenever we "edit" the banners post it'll revert back to that evil little problem. I don't know if it's a current glitch in gaia right now or not. So don't edit the banner post . . . right now . . .

[edit 2.0] Oggy you look like a hippy.

[edit 3.0] How many new mods do you think we need?

Re:2- That's intentional. My RL self looks quite hippie-ish as well.

Re:3- I'd say two or three, tops.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:24 pm
Just had an idea. Once we get the questions of modship worked out, do you think maybe we could have a thread that was a sort of "Meet the Mods" kind of thing? You know, just a kind of mini-bio thing just for us Crew members. I'd even volunteer to set it up, as long as I could get some bio information from the various people. 3nodding

And yes, I posted again, rather than edit my last post. This is a shameless way to raise my post count.

iOggy

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:26 pm
I like the new CoCo.

But whatever. Oggy, I'd definetly have to agree with Kelly on this one, you look like a hippy. An awesome hippy.

As for the whole modding thing, I'd have to agree with 2 or 3, with froggy as one of my choices. I would volunteer to watch over a subforum, but as you might have noticed, my activity has dropped a bit. Maybe the regional forum? How active can that be? sweatdrop

And I like the meet the mods thing. That could go in the box or something.

No one's applying for the avatar contest! gonk Steve, no one likes your idea. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:26 am
THAT WHOLE MEET THE MODS THING WAS MY IDEA!!!!!!!!! gonk gonk gonk gonk

I think....

Edit, BOO I'm a ghost!  

Eldritch BiLast

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:42 pm
If we do the whole "meet the mods" it's not going in the main forum . . . or I DON"T KNOW. I'm still concerned about the banner issue because we may need a whole new sticky just for that. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:47 pm
I beat you out oggy, I AM THE PET MASTER!!!!!!!!!  

Eldritch BiLast

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:14 pm
If you need to fix all or part of the code, just do this:
-Copy and paste the code into a word document
-Ctrl + F --> Find and Replace

Enter your specifications, and VIOLA!

The same thing happened with the avatar contest post. All the HTML didn't work. that method worked so easily though.

If that's what you're meaning by the problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:10 pm
Thanks saint. that may be what i do. Here's something someone filled out on their mod application:
Not telling you
Do you know what mods do (like what responsiblities they have)? Yes. Mods manage the guild, move threads, delete unnessacary repeat topics, and look totally awesome

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:59 pm
Masquanade
Thanks saint. that may be what i do. Here's something someone filled out on their mod application:
Not telling you
Do you know what mods do (like what responsiblities they have)? Yes. Mods manage the guild, move threads, delete unnessacary repeat topics, and look totally awesome

Obviously they messed up. We don't look awesome, we are awesome. xd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:00 pm
iOggy
Masquanade
Not telling you

Obviously they messed up. We don't look awesome, we are awesome. xd

rofl  

Saint-Saens

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:15 am
Masquanade
Not telling you

Hes sucking up, and we are totally awesome, and we look it becuase most of us are oldbies.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:55 pm
!!!! im getting a tenor sax for christmas <3 wohoo I can add that to my flute trumpet tuba trombone clarinet piano and frenchhorn, and a recorder > biggrin  

Tubariffic
Captain

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:01 am
Scheissenkopf
!!!! im getting a tenor sax for christmas <3 wohoo I can add that to my flute trumpet tuba trombone clarinet piano and frenchhorn, and a recorder > biggrin

You know what..... i only have a guitar, bass, drum set, and a shitty keyboard. I NEED A NEW KEYBOARD!!!!  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games