Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:05 pm

River_Moonwolf

Starbuck's is a blight upon existence. The only way to get me to buy anything from them involves a pit bull, a promise of torture and a loaded gun to my head. So, I agree wholeheartedly.
For the most part, I don't mind them. In much the same way I don't mind Skippers. They produce a run of the mill product and can sell it to the masses. ~shrugs~
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:12 pm

The big picture, as it were.
What other narratives could you be in, what angles could you see it all from? when we feel that something is missing, it is usually because it is. Even if we don't know what. Even if all that is missing, is the desire to change a situation.

Fiddlers Green

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:16 pm

Fiddlers Green
The big picture, as it were.
What other narratives could you be in, what angles could you see it all from? when we feel that something is missing, it is usually because it is. Even if we don't know what. Even if all that is missing, is the desire to change a situation.

Kweh?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:16 pm

Ah.... wrong thread.
I thought this was the chat thread.
Never mind.

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:17 pm

CuAnnan
Kweh?

Kweh indeed... kweh, indeed.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:45 am

I'm sick as, I'm not getting any better no matter how much I take of what I've been told to take, I'm so sick of it.
I'm just not getting any better at all!

redtearsblackwings

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:28 am

redtearsblackwings
I'm sick as, I'm not getting any better no matter how much I take of what I've been told to take, I'm so sick of it.

Na losh ka arakhav too ando too hav toroo tsitseliba alav.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:44 am

I saw this coming a million miles away. But you were too busy with your 'mommy' complex. I EFFING TOLD YOU. He's a convicted sex offender who has, since his conviction, also tried to coerce, bribe, drug, guilt, and blackmail your best friend into sleeping with him. The fact that he didn't cheat on you with her does not make my point any less valid - he's still a human being, yes, but he's not well, and your naivete and indulgence are not making him well, nor are they helping him to be well.

You have proved, through exhausting trial and sometimes dangerous error, that you are not the person to help him. Not in this way, at least. You're so smart in everything else you've ever done; so responsible and mature about your education, your work, your politics, your life. How can you continue to cling to this? It's hurting you, and it's not helping him. He says you're the only good thing in his poor-little-rich-boy life, right now - but he also said he was innocent. And he's notorious for being able to present a plausible story in the face of possible judgement.

Oh, and have I mentioned that he's been lying to everyone he's talked to for the past eight to ten months? Feminist, my a**. People who want women to prosper do not treat them in the way that he does, and has, and (despite all hopes to the contrary) may again. I wouldn't be surprised, after this, if I spotted the self-proclaimed vegetarian digging into a nice, juicy steak. And still, you trust.

ARRRRRRRGHRAWRRAWR scream

Ultramarine Violet

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:08 am

TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings

Would you like to tell me what that means?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:34 am

So instead of staying on the phone with your distressed wife who's practically crying, you opt to call your friend and go hang out with her because you're bored.
Thanks, you're not a p***k at all.
...p***k.

Nines19

Ultramarine Violet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:45 am

So, you're saying that now that you've decided to take the advice I've been giving all along and use condoms... now you're pregnant?

Well, I'm more amused than mad, really, seeing as how she doesn't appear to be too upset.

... Babies. *shudder*

I think there's something in the water where she works, though, because all her coworkers are getting pregnant, too. It's a flippin' epidemic. Or a... pregnademic. Or something. gonk
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:33 am

Ultramarine Violet

I think there's something in the water where she works, though, because all her coworkers are getting pregnant, too. It's a flippin' epidemic. Or a... pregnademic. Or something. gonk

Happens in high schools. Once one gets pregnant, they all do. rofl

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Ultramarine Violet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:52 am

True Colours of Destiny
Ultramarine Violet

Happens in high schools. Once one gets pregnant, they all do. rofl
*snerk* I just told her that I think she's got a stowaway on board.

... I almost got her to snort out her mango nectar, or whatever the hell that goofy juice is. So close to victory... and yet, so far.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:49 am

redtearsblackwings
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings

Would you like to tell me what that means?
Not until you apologize.

TeaDidikai

chaoticpuppet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:13 pm

I hate personal statements, I never know how to start them, I always think they sound either like some sort of 'pity me because I'm underprivileged', a cliche filled piece of s**t, or a 'hey, look, it's my resume, but in paragraph form!' style of writing.

scream

I think I'd almost rather just do an interview than write a personal essay for law school.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games