Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:21 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Everything started off as a decently normal swim. Nothing too out of the ordinary until Mi-Yeong was pulled under the water. It wasn’t a wave or the crazy current that had dragged her underneath the might of the seawater, but it felt more like a grip around her ankle? Well, whatever had grabbed her wasn’t going to take her down without a fight! Almost instantly, the half-siren began to wriggle, kick, and swing her balled fists in a scaley fit of rage. Before she knew it, she was finally face-to-face with the ******** that had grabbed her. Wrong day to swim? Fraulein? Who was this sick and slick ********?! A deep scowl rose up onto her semi-scaled face before a swift kick to the side was given. ” Who the hell do you think you are?! Are you ********’ crazy?! “ A normal human wouldn’t be able to speak, let alone breathe underwater like she could. Good thing she got the best of both worlds when it came down to genetics. Once her ankle was finally free, this beta fish in human form wasn’t about to let this slimy a*****e go without another fight. Just like on her first day in Soleil, she had taken down a crooked thief, and now she had to fight off a fish man?! What kind of crazy city was this?

MOOD: Angry COMPANY: Fish d**k HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Katie Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:10 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

"Don't carry on, just walk away
How many more sent to their graves?
In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie
And in return I lost my life
What purpose does this serve?
What purpose did I serve?"

Æþelsige "Swampy" Rheinmann

Things had been going so well, even the fighting back didn't bother him. They always fought back, but he had a good grip on her ankle and he was aquatic, how could this go wro- a swift kick to the side where the pains were was enough of a sign that something was up. He bit down on his tongue to avoid crying out, and let go of his captive. When she peered down to get a look at him, then he realized his mistake: she had scales all over her like a fish. She was probably at least semi-aquatic and so would be perfectly at home in the water.

In his youth, this would have been an invitation to get serious and fight, but he was no longer a rambunctious lad. No, he had been through too much and allowed his health to deteriorate over the years. Instead of preparing for a fight, he dove deeper into the water near to the bottom, hoping that the swirling sand and murky waters would make it hard for her to see him. Of course, would it really be so bad if she caught him? She might have him arrested, which didn't really bother him. She might kill him, which would be preferable. Or she might just beat him up and leave him in writhing pain on the sea floor: not ideal, but it could work. So why was he trying to hide?

"Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please God, wake me

Now the world is gone, I'm just one
Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Funds: $20
      Relationship: Widower
          Mood: Conflicted
              Ooc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:50 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

After finally getting set free, Mi-Yeong looked around for the b*****d until she saw him swimming off to the bottom of the ocean floor. Did he really think she would let him off that easy? Just like the thief from the park, she was going to chase the ******** down and rough him up a bit. Her father would’ve been against her aggressive nature and approach to certain things, but this was just one of those things that she wasn’t going to just sweep under the rug. That fish d**k needed to answer some questions! ” Oh no you don’t…! “ Strong legs helped her swim her way towards the bottom with ease, but with the murky waters down below, it was hard to see clearly.

Even with her vision obstructed a bit, Mi-Yeong was a stubborn b***h that wasn’t going to back down! Now, she had not used this ability in a long while, but even rusty it still came in handy. Almost like a dolphin, the mixed breed let out a variety of clicks to help her get around. Echolocation was a bit strange for a human fish, but at least it was a pretty neat trick. It wasn’t too long before she found her assaulter and quickly pounced on him, holding him down with a mighty grip. ” What was your deal, Fraulein? You got a reason to be dragging people under here? “

Katie Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:56 pm
User Image

User Image

• The longer the weather was gloomy, the more Iliana regretted her decision to live her. For some reason, she had assumed that a place with a beach would, of course, have better weather than this. But, as the overcast weather continued, the wood nymph's mood continued to get worse and worse, leaving her grumpier than usual. She had made the decision to trek out to the beach in hopes of capturing whatever sun she could.

She was thankful it was at least somewhat warm (or, moreso, not freezing), leaving her able to wear some beaten up chucks, shorts, and a t-shirt, her hair hastily tied up. She wanted as much contact with the sunlight as possible. Had she felt better, she would've remembered to bring a towel or something else as a protective barrier, but as it were, she did not. Instead, she grabbed her phone (thanks mom & dad) and her headphones and laid back on the sand, feeling the rain on her skin as she closed her eyes.

ℓσ¢αтιση: Beach
                                                ωιтн: Nobody in particular
                                                ƒєєℓιηg: grumpy
                                                ωєαяιηg: Coming Soon
                                                $$$: $1000
                                                σσ¢:

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:28 am
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

"Don't carry on, just walk away
How many more sent to their graves?
In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie
And in return I lost my life
What purpose does this serve?
What purpose did I serve?"

Æþelsige "Swampy" Rheinmann

He was sure he was getting away from her now that he was down in the murk, the scales suggested she was probably more of a open water creature, not accustomed to limited visibility, while he was born and raised in a bog. Yet soon there were hands on him, shoving him to the bottom in a steely grip. Frankly, he probably could have gotten away: he was a veteran of two world wars and hand-to-hand combat was very familiar to him, but...why? Why escape from her? She was furious, she could probably do some real damage, and he was already suffering from some ailment. His guess was that whatever organ she had made hit his ribs was highly damaged, maybe even to the point it would completely fail soon. He probably didn't have much time left. "It doesn't make any sense for you to call me a Fraulein, even if it is done ironic. And I did have a reason for trying to drown you. I was going to eat you. That's the kind of monster that I am." He was going to ignore the fact that he hadn't eaten anyone in thirtysome years, which was a hell of a long time compared to how he was back in the old days. "Looks like I grabbed the wrong victim. Just think what I would have done by now if you weren't somewhat aquatic. Probably be stealing their last breath by now..." Yes, that was the idea: piss her off so that maybe she would end him for the good of the city. He didn't mind being that monster.

"Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please God, wake me

Now the world is gone, I'm just one
Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Funds: $20
      Relationship: Widower
          Mood: Suicidal/Determined
              Ooc: Sorry that took so long.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:33 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

His reasoning for trying to drown her… was to simply eat her? What the actual ********? It was a sickening thought, but the more she thought about it, the more she thought about Sirens and creatures similar to them. From what folklore said, Sirens had like to lure sailors to their watery deaths, and it mainly seemed like for fun. While this slimey dude’s reasoning was disturbing… at least he was doing it for food, kinda? Ugh. How was she supposed to react to this? As angry as she was, she still didn’t attack him just yet. The half-siren ran through a few ideas in her mind, pausing for a long moment before dark eyes stared down at her assaulter. What she was going to do next seemed pretty crazy, but honestly, she felt… bad in a strange way? If he was willing to kill someone for food, that had to have meant he was starving. Was he homeless? Broke? Mi-Yeong knew the homeless life too well, so she sorta had some sort of pity for him if that was his case.

” C’mon. Follow me. “ Without giving him much of a choice, the woman pulled him along, swimming further out into the ocean. Fishing and hunting like marine predators would do was a strange pass-time she had enjoyed from time to time. While she didn’t eat the fish raw like, say, a dolphin would, the thrill of swimming after something provided some adrenaline that she was somewhat addicted to. After a few minutes of swimming, a large school of fish was presented to them in a large cloud in the distance. ” I’m assuming you’re okay with fish, right? “

Katie Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:02 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נυℓч ②④тн
םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑧⑨
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑯ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:07 pm
User Image

User Image

1119 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako whistled the tune of some song that she had heard on the radio earlier that day as she and her loyal companion Ren strolled down the shoreline. With the fox being very protective of her there was no way she would be able to leave him at home. Not that she minded as she quite enjoyed her pet's company and she deeply trusted him. The oni had only been to one beach in her life and she very much enjoyed the experience. Now she was happy to break out her swim suit and heading out to enjoy the beautiful day. There weren't many people out this early which allowed her to find a good spot to sit. She'd soon find that spot, close enough to the shoreline to hear and see the waves without getting wet. Reaching into her bag she pulled out two beach towels and laid them on the sand. Ren quickly moved to sit on his towel, happy to get his paws off the warm sand. Hisako joined the fox on her own towel and kicked her shoes off, sitting cross legged then looking at her friend. "This is awesome, wouldn't you say Ren?" she asked her companion with a smile as she reached over to pet his head. Ren looked over at his precious owner and made a noise in what she assumed was agreement. The duo just sat in a comfortable silence enjoying the sound of the waves hitting the shore and gazing at the beautiful view.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: Lune Beach ❥ My Company: Ren ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Bikini + Sandals ❥ My Thoughts: Wow this is nice~! ❥ My Mood: Excited ❥ My Inventory: Beach Bag
❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games