Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:07 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Charity Event - On Stage

Shou moved with the Maiden and was in perfect form for his next song but the whole time through his movements with the maiden while Narcissus performed, his mind was connected to his previous thoughts. Was his partner alright? Was this going to end well? Was this....

Well he didn't have time to continue that thought as Narcissus' song was ending and he swirled the maiden to the side in preparation of her 'exit to heaven'. Her light harness would be enough to pull her up with lights once his song finished. The Maid on cue with Narcissus' hands, reached back to him but then hesitantly looked away returning to gaze upon the Angel who held her in the last moments of Narcissus' song.

But as the lights came up, Shou looked at Narcissus' body and realized that...there was a problem. Kami-sama! Narcissus...was he unconscious?

Sabitsuita kyoukai no maria ni inori o sasage
Hikari mo ubawarete furueru koto mo yurusarenai mama
Hitomi o tojiru koto sae wasureteshimatte shonnen wa
Tekubi no tsumi mo ato o kakushitsuketeiru

Kuchiteyuku hahaoya no nakigara ni tsubuya kitsuzuke
Te ni shita hanataba mo kako no sugata o nakushiteshimatte
Yasashii sono menazashi wa kegare no nai shoujo no mama
Kawaranai jikan dake o mitsumeteiru

-----

At a church's rusted Maria, offer up a prayer
The trembling that even steals away the light will not be forgiven
Even if you close your eyes, the completely forgotten boy
Will continue concealing traces of his sin on his wrists

Keep whispering to your mother's rotting corpse
And lose the bouquet you're holding and your past form
That gentle look is like that of an innocent girl
Only looking at the unchanging time

------

Shou turned the maiden to the heavens as the words flew from his lips. His words mixed with the notes of victory but the realization of life's ending. The Maiden seemed sad and longing at the same time but the hope of peace was caught in her movements as well.

As soon as Shou found a juncture in the script he knew so well. He did what only he could do....did what Shou naturally was...the wild creative. He went off script.

In the back stage, Hamu got a good view of the scene as he raced around the side. He knew something had to be wrong because Shou....well Shou....Oh no! Not again! Hamu called across the mic urgently, "Shou Off Script! Be prepared for anything. Narcissus is having problems, get a medic up here before the song ends! Stat!!"

On stage, the angel floated...walking with the concern of a loss in every movement. He hovered over the demon and stared down at it as if the Angel had lost something else precious. Kneeling, he pulled the demon close and held him to his chest. Mourning Angel...he sang his chorus

------

'Itami nado nai kara...mou nakanaide...'
'Yasuragi ga hoshii nara...nozomi toori ni kanaeteageru kara...'
'Kowaku wa nai kara...soba ni oide...'
'Kegare nado nai mama...kimi no subete o ubatteageru kara...'
Ima wa dare ni mo kimi dake wa sukuenai kara
Saa me o tojite

'Itami nadonai kara...mou nakanaide...'
'Yasuragi ga hoshii nara...nozomi toori ni kanaete ageru kara...'
'Kowaku wa nai kara...soba ni oide...'
'Kegare nado nai mama...yasashiku nemuri ni tsukeba ii'

'Kurushiku wa nai kara...mou nakanaide...'
'Nigerare wa shinai kara...kimi no subete o yurushiteageru kara...'
'Owari wa nai kara...soba ni oide...'
'Kegare nado nai mama...kimi no subete o ubatteageru kara...'

Boku ga itsumademo kimi no koto wasrenai kara
Saa me o tojite

---------------

"There is no pain... don't cry anymore..."
"If you want peace... I'll grant it as you've wished..."
"There is no fear... come close..."
"So that you can be untainted... I'll take it all away from you..."
Now there is no one else who can save you
There now, close your eyes

"There is no pain... don't cry anymore..."
"If you want peace... I'll grant it as you've wished..."
"There is no fear... come close..."
"So that you can be untainted... gently go to sleep here"

"There is no anguish... don't cry anymore..."
"Don't run away... I'll forgive you for everything..."
"There is no end... come close..."
"So that you can be untainted... I'll take it all away from you..."

I'll never forget about you
There now, close your eyes

-------

The song became one of haunting regret and willingness to forgive even as the angel caressed the demon's face. The crowds stared on in rapture and surprise as the angel reached for the heavens hoping god would forgive. Very dramatic but it also helped Shou feel Narcissus. Was the man still alive...was he going to make it? As the song ended...the maiden was pulled to the skies and the angel curled his wings around he and the demon....as the lights dimmed.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How he wanted to ask what the hell Shou was doing... but the magic would be broken.
The audience would realize... and Narcissus couldn't let that happen.
Thus, as the song ended, blue eyes opened slowly to focus on the angel. Everything was going wrong... but he couldn't stop... not yet...
Reaching one hand up as if he were dying, though at the moment he felt like he'd fall unconscious any second, the demon parted the angel's wings with 'feeble' strength as the music for his last song began...

The wavering shadow of the white lotus
covers your lips
wishing for a final miracle

So beautiful I hold my breath
like melting glass
enveloped in scorching flames

The screaming night carved up the moon
only the sigh of the rain that announced our parting echoed in the night sky

~ ~ ~

Yurameku hakuren no kage
Kuchibiru kasaneawasete
Saigo no kiseki wo negau

Iki ga tomaru hodo utsukushiku
Tokete iku garasu no you ni
Shakunetsu no honoo ni dakare

Sakebu yoru ga tsuki wo kirisaita
Wakare wo tsugeta ame no toiki dake ga yozora ni hibiita

With unbridled strength, probably the last that he had, Narcissus pushed himself to his feet and took a few steps back from the angel.
As the song swelled and he began to sing the chorus, the flames of hell leapt up once more, threatening to engulf him.

With eyes closed, your burning form scatters like petals
continuing to stain the darkness of night crimson
Dance, oh wind, the sadness carries the fluttering, falling ash
with a flicker, you vanished into darkness

~ ~ ~

Me wo tojite moechiru kimi wa hanabira no you ni
yoyami wo akaku sometsuzukete yuku
Kaze yo mae kanashimi wa maichiru hai ni nosete
yurayura to kimi wa yami ni kieta

As the next verse began and he started to sing once more, Narcissus focused on where the maiden had once been... his expression full of hurt and regret and... the anguish of losing the dearest thing to one's heart.
He nearly collapsed, an act this time thankfully, grabbing onto a portion of set design that looked like a rock on the precipice overlooking hell itself.

The heat haze of the shimmering night
held up by the rain that began to fall
the night of our parting ended in an instant

Clothed in the night sky, the moon's sadness
pushes me away without even allowing my tears to fall...

~ ~ ~

Chiratsuku yoru no kagerou
furidashita ame ni motare
wakare no yoru ga shiki ni owaru

Yozora wo matou tsuki no kanashimi wa
namida nagasu koto mo yurusarezu ni tada utomare...

Again came the chorus, and once more, Narcissus sang with everything he had, crying out to anyone who would listen to the words. With the very last line of the chorus, before the instrumental bridge, he screamed out the words, doubling over as if in pain.

The smile and the tears I touched with my fingertips
now can do nothing but scream your name
If it is fate that the jet black wings be cut to pieces
then I alone will be your moon

~ ~ ~

Yubisaki ni fureta hohoemi mo namida mo ima wa
kimi no na wo sakebu koto shika dekinai
shikkoku no hane wa chikireru koto ga unmei nara
boku dake wa kimi no tsuki ni narou

As the instrumental bridge continued, Narcissus remained in that doubled over position, breathing heavily.
THAT, wasn't an act.
Nor had those last words and the pain etched into them.
It hurt... it hurt to breathe... to think... to move...
His own body was screaming at him in fury and rage and there was nothing the young man could do to quell it's anger.
Even as he remained in that position, demons came, clawing at him, pulling on his clothes, as if they were beginning to pull their master back into the dark fiery depths.
And then... he lifted his head, the words softer than anything previously in the song, but still filled with so much passion as he sang, looking out to the audience and then... to Shou himself.

The flowers quietly
scorch your body
painting hell

~ ~ ~

Hana wa shizukani
sono mi wo kogashi
yomi wo irodoru

Once more the music swelled for the final chorus, and Narcissus found his feet again. But the demons continued to claw at him, pulling him back even as he sang.
Carefully, and with a grace he didn't think he could pull off, Akihiko was stepped backward down a very small flight of stairs, creating the illusion that he was vanishing into hell.

With eyes closed, your burning form scatters like petals
continuing to stain the darkness of night crimson
Dance, oh wind, the sadness carries the fluttering, falling ash
with a flicker, you vanished into darkness

~ ~ ~

Me wo tojite moechiru kimi wa hanabira no you ni
yoyami wo akaku sometsuzukete yuku
Kaze yo mae kanashimi wa maichiru hai ni nosete
yurayura to kimi wa yami ni kieta

As the song ended, the demon was standing upon his platform. There was a wall of flames and fire... and that platform dropped down beneath the stage, Narcissus riding it expertly.

When the last note struck... only then did Akihiko break his character. Collapsing onto the platform now safely tucked away beneath the stage, he could hear the final song begin... Shou's last song for the night...
Laying there, staring up at the darkness, Narcissus cringed. He was drenched in sweat, his breathing unsteady and very VERY unnatural... dangerously so... but each sucked in breath hurt. He pulled one leg up, bending the knee and he tried to find a comfortable position to lay in... but it only made his body more restless and he gasped, choking back a sob of pain and frustration.
Yes, he'd finished the show... but at the moment...
"Mizu..." the musician whispered, wanting desperately for something to drink, but having not the energy to get up and find it.
He felt like his mouth were a desert, his veins screaming at him in protest.
Narcissus knew what his body wanted... knew what it craved...
But would he ever be able to give it what it so desperately desired?

(((OOC: Final song used for Narcissus was "In Flames" by GACKT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckEQqskjxXM )))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:36 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Hayato had followed Yamada back around to the side, very concerned about what was going on out there on the stage.
From the looks of things, Narcissus had been pushed pretty much to the limit. Would he be able to get back up and finish? What was going to happen?
He wasn't at all sure of what had befallen the star, but it must have been pretty terrible.
Even though things seemed to have taken a turn for the worse, Hayato couldn't help but smile to himself as he heard Yamada panic over Shou having gone off script. That was to be expected from a genius like Shou.
That was his baby out there...or would be, if he had the chance to woo him.

Listening to the angel sing as he held the demon, he closed his eyes, imagining that his beloved was singing to him.
No more fear. No more pain. Only forgiveness and love.
Could he have that future?
If anyone could give it to him, it would have to be Sai...Shou...

Then it was like a miracle. Narcissus was up again, and singing perfectly....but...something still wasn't right.

At least...at least Shou had pulled everything together perfectly.

Narcissus had managed to finish gracefully, and, for Shou's sake, Hayato was grateful for it.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:00 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Akihiko had had a point. Poor Izzy...he knew the manager cared for him, even if it hadn't been in the way he wanted, and what he had written, everything he had put together....though he had meant it to woo Izzy Lucky, it was far too late for that, and he had probably only succeeded in hurting the man terribly.
During the majority of Narcissus and Shou's set, the young blond paced about backstage, worrying over how Izzy must be feeling, what he should say or do now....oh how had he been so foolish! His whole damn album was a testament of his love to the manager! He had named the album "Lucky", for god's sake!
It was a nightmare...Izzy would probably want nothing to do with him now, he feared.
Back and forth, bouts of uncertainty, tears, anxiety....but finally he calmed himself, rationalizing that it would be ok, somehow. Izzy couldn't hate him forever....right? It was just terrible that he had caused the man he loved pain, when he had intended joy.
Finally, the boy made his way around side stage to watch the remainder of Narcissus and Shou's performance.
The vocals were immaculate, the costumes so perfect under the lights!
But...something wasn't right.
Akihiko...
Oh no....
As Narcissus lay there, he seemed truly unconscious. It was obvious to the kid what was happening before then, and he could tell even after when the man finished his set that he was on his last leg, and his body was going through the worst of the worst right now.
The whole time, Chiyou stood there, hand over his mouth, horrified.
Narcissus went down the lift, having pushed through his set, and Chiyou looked at everyone, not even taking the time to register who in the hell was right there that he was ordering around.
"Get Izzy Lucky backstage right now!" he demanded, racing around and down to where Akihiko was...curled helplessly on the lift deck.
"Water!" he yelled, grabbing a bottle from a stage hand who was already bringing some, opening it quickly and lifting the weak man's head, putting the drink to his lips.
"Kami-sama...Akihiko...." he said mournfully, laying the star's head in his lap and brushing strands of hair out of his face.
"We need medics!" he called out, looking back to Akihiko.
"It's gonna be ok...I know what's going on...just relax and focus on your breathing."
The sounds of his breathing worried Chiyou...that wasn't good. How had he even been able to push out those perfect notes?
Putting two fingers on his neck, Chiyou felt that Akihiko's pulse was erratic and far too fast.
Biting his lip, the kid was obviously worried. If anything happened to Akihiko....
"Please....somebody call Koyasu Aki and Hiroki Asato down here right away...."

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Nakai couldn't believe what he saw...
Narcissus had finished...
He'd actually finished the show...

So when the guitarist heard Chiyou take off, the blond was right behind him, quickly finding where Akihiko was laying and skidding to a spot.
"s**t..." he whispered, backing up a second before nodding. "I'll go get Izzy." the man spoke quickly, turning and dashing backstage once more.

It only took him a few moments to get to the edge of the stage and force one of the guards to go get the Ohayou manager. Since... obviously... a star going into the audience would be near suicidal...

But the large man found Izzy Lucky and told him that Nakai wanted to speak with him backstage.
The guard didn't have the details... there just wasn't time...

Meanwhile, Akihiko had a death grip on Chiyou's arm. He drank the water quickly, nearly downing the entire bottle before the younger man pulled it away.
Sighing sightly, Narcissus turned his head to the side as pain wracked his body, pressing his face against Chiyou's leg.
"The hell... do you think.... I'm doing..." he spoke, grimacing as he just tried to keep his breathing under control.
But he was breathing too fast...
And while Akihiko KNEW that, he couldn't stop, gasping in breath after breath...
Beginning to feel light headed, Narcissus was just trying NOT to pass out now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:31 pm

User Image

"Don't talk..." he said as calmly as he could force his voice to seem.
From the feel of it, the speed at which Akihiko's heart was racing, the way it kept skipping about, not holding a proper rhythm...the drugs that had been forced on him had been too much...his heart had probably been damaged, and all the exertion and stress up until now had taken its ********..." the boy whimpered, hanging his head, not letting go of Akihiko for a moment.
He felt so helpless right now. He didn't have anything that would help, wasn't anything he could do.
Looking down, he could see the pain in Narcissus' eyes, the flickering in them as if there was a fire going out behind them.

"Don't close your eyes, Akihiko. Stay awake." he ordered, trying to make the man focus. He knew Akihiko was fighting...but re-enforcing what he needed to do didn't hurt anything.

Reaching under and around, Chiyou managed to get those damned heavy wings and all the rigging off of the man, pulling his ridiculously tight top open and down in the process, trying to cool the man's hot skin. Shrugging off his own top, Chiyou soaked it in water and placed it behind his friend's neck.
He wouldn't admit it to Narcissus, but he was beyond scared as hell right now.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:41 pm

Air...
Sweet beautiful air... licking his now bare, sweat soaked skin.
It felt heavenly to have the costume off, to feel the cold behind his neck...
Akihiko's breathing slowed a bit after a few moments of exposure, still irregular but not as drastic.
"What's happening?" he whispered, eye lids fluttering closed in exhaustion as he just tried to keep it together.
Narcissus didn't understand why his body was reacting so badly... he hadn't gone through anything like this during rehearsals...
Why now?
"I... I'm fine... just tired, Chiyou-kun..." the musician spoke, his body rather limp in the kid's arms now.
He was still in pain, but he just didn't have the energy to react to that pain anymore...
"I... I have to tell Izzy..." he whispered softly, wanting desperately to stay awake.
He had to give his manager an answer...
He'd promised, after all...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:52 pm

User Image

"I'm not sure..." Chiyou focused, not letting himself choke on his words.
"It just...seems like you overdid it...a little..."
While that was true, the young man didn't want to go into any of his speculation about what else could be going on with the elder star.
Hoisting Akihiko higher in his arms, Chiyou tapped his cheek when his eyes began to drift closed.

"Hey now...don't you close those beautiful blue eyes on me now..." he smiled.
"I know...you're gonna be fine...but you can't go to sleep until you've been checked out by a doctor. Stay with me. Izzy will be back here soon, you want to stay awake for him, right? He'd be so scared if he saw you asleep in my arms." Chiyou hugged Akihiko's weak body, fighting back emotion that threatened to overwhelm him.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:59 pm

"I'm not dead... baka..." Narcissus had the gall to whisper, though he really was having a hard time staying conscious.
His eyes slipped closed again, strangely... his breathing was slowing down... not dangerously slow, but enough that he seemed to barely be lifting his chest anymore.
The air... getting out of his costume... it had helped a lot.
Blue refocused on Chiyou and the musician smirked slightly, "Yeah... I need to stay awake for Ishi... I promised him an answer... I just..."
Without warning, in mid-sentence... Akihiko fell unconscious in Chiyou's arms, his pulse dropping erratically in the process.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:14 pm

User Image

"I know you're not dead...don't be silly. You're going to be just fine..." he smiled at the man, doing his best to be of some comfort.
"That's exactly right...stay awake for our Ishi...and tell him how much you..."
Suddenly, Akihiko's eyes slipped closed, his skin taking a turn for the pale, immediately taking a bluish tint.
Frightened, Chiyou placed his fingers to feel the pulse...finding it so slow and weak he could barely feel it...and the rhythm was terribly off.

Akihiko...he was...he was dying in Chiyou's arms....

Eyes widening, tears spilled from the blond's eyes.

"MEDIC! MEDIC NOW! HE'S DYING!!!" Chiyou shrieked to the top of his little lungs as he lay Narcissus flat, straddling his waist and putting his hands one atop the other over Akihiko's heart.

"Don't do this...please...open your eyes!" he screamed, beginning to perform chest compressions, praying to any god that existed that this man didn't slip away right here, hoping against hope that he could stabilize the heartbeat somehow.

"Akihiko....dammit wake up!" he cried, pumping rhythmically, stopping to listen to the heart beat, then starting again when he noticed no change.
People had been rushing about them this whole time, but it felt like nothing was getting done. Where the ******** was the medic? Probably caught in the traffic and the crowds around the building...

"Akihiko...please please please.....you have to wake up....Izzy needs you...don't you leave him....don't...." he begged, barely able to see through his tears now, though he kept on, trying with all his might to resuscitate the unconscious star.

Feeling the heart again, it only seemed to have gotten weaker...

Shaking all over, Chiyou felt like he was coming to pieces, sitting on top of Akihiko's cold form.
Even so...he wasn't going to give up...he would keep going until help arrived...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:21 pm

If he'd known that Chiyou was sitting on him, trying to get him to open his eyes again... well... Akihiko would've complied quickly.
But... wherever he was drifting... he had no real feeling of time or place... just of being... floating...
'Doko ka...' he thought to himself, suddenly wondering if he was dying... if this was what it was like to die...

Then suddenly, there was a rush to his head, light streaming in around him, and blue eyes opened weakly to see the young musician sitting on his chest.
"Get off me..." Narcissus hissed softly, taking in a few small breaths as he fought to keep conscious.

He hadn't exactly been dying... but that didn't mean it couldn't happen. His pulse was still erratic, his breathing, while slowed, wasn't normal.
The young Koyasu was light headed, sick to his stomach, in pain, and exhausted...
A part of him just wanted to get it over with and die right there.
But he remembered his promise...

"Chiyou..." Akihiko whispered, letting his eyes close for a moment. "If I don't wake up again... I want you to tell Izzy my answer was 'no'."

Okay, so his answer really was 'yes'... and oh how he wanted to tell his manager that... but... well... if he somehow died from this... he didn't want the megane-clad man pining over him as some sort of lost love.

Rejection would be easier... wouldn't it?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:31 pm

User Image

Chiyou choked and sobbed, just damn glad that he had managed to get Akihiko back, though he was by no means out of the woods. Gladly, he got off of the older man's chest.
Putting his fingers back to Akihiko's neck, he could tell that the star's heart was still not functioning properly. It might give out at any second.

"Oh kami-sama..." the boy sobbed, completely panicked.

Taking a deep breath, he tried to process what Narcissus was telling him.

"You...you want me to lie to him?" he asked breathlessly. It was a hard decision...but hopefully one he wouldn't have to make. He knew Akihiko loved Izzy. Had no doubt at all. But to choose between protecting the one he loved most or being honest...he really prayed it would not come to that.

"Don't even talk like that, Akihiko! Don't you dare! You stay with me this time! The ambulance has to get here soon..."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:38 pm

"Just tell him!" Akihiko replied angrily, wincing as his veins felt like fire in his arms.
But he didn't even have the energy to scratch at the pain...
His eyes unfocused again and the musician cursed. Everything was getting blurry, just like it had on stage... he couldn't even clearly see Chiyou anymore, and the kid was practically in his face.
Narcissus smirked just a tad. "Overdosing can have some... weird side effects..." he whispered, eyes slipping closed. "b*****d... and here I wanted... to see Izo get flayed for all this..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:59 pm

User Image

Just like that, Akihiko was starting to slip away again...

"I'll tell him! I'll tell him! I promise...just...just stay with me, Akihiko...you can't die...you're way too cool and smart and good looking...you know..." he laughed weakly through his tears, hoping that maybe he could flatter Narcissus back to health...though he knew it was absurd.

"Akihiko...open your eyes...open your eyes, Akihiko. You'll get to see him get whatever he deserves...just hang in there..." he wept. It was all for naught...there was no response.

"Akihiko?" he listened for breathing, barely hearing any.

"Akihiko?!" he felt for the pulse, the heartbeat so faint he wasn't sure if it were even there, or if it were his imagination.

"No no no no no no no!" he put the man on his back again, beginning to pump Akihiko's heart for him once more.

"Where is the ambulance?" he screamed to the stage crew who now stood around them, a look of helpless horror on their faces.

"They said five minutes...ten minutes ago..." one of the crew replied sadly.

If something didn't happen, and soon, this could very well turn out to be a most tragic day indeed...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:03 pm

While Chiyou had been talking... Narcissus had fallen unconscious again.
This time, the heart pumping didn't wake him up.
He had a pulse... had breath... but he couldn't seem to open his eyes.
A light coma, if there was such a thing, had seemingly claimed the musician.
He didn't hear... didn't feel... anything...
Just darkness...
His own personal hell...
Of course the young Koyasu had known Chiyou was trying his best... he really appreciated the effort too...
But some things were beyond the flattering skills of a fellow artist.
Some things were unavoidable.
Narcissus had just given the performance of a life time.
He was proud of it...
His only regret right then... was Izzy...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games