Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:55 am

The clock strikes 9 o'clock. The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" She offers the choices below.

Licorice Wands
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
Cauldron Cakes
Chocolate Frogs
Turkey Leg
Pumpkin Pasties
pumpkin juice (ice cold)
Earl Grey Tea (hot)
Treacle Tart
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:04 am

Slappy enters a empty compartment she is a nervous first year, hopefully and older hufflepuff could befriend her

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:32 am

Amber asks the trolley lady for some Cauldron Cakes and Chocolate Frogs. Once she has payed, she motions to Miranda. "Why don't we join that girl in the compartment? That way, since everyone else seems to be in the other compartment, we won't have to be alone, and neither does she. Plus, I think you two are the same age."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:55 pm

"hey sonas ume what classes do you think you will take this year?"
"ume of cours i enter theatrically its a great to make an impression XD also it makes the day more memorable "
*eats one of my "every flavored jelly beans"*
*turns into a leopard*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:48 pm

User Image

Shakes head at James entrance. Glad you could make it hon. Smirks. So did everyone have a good vacation?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:03 pm

User Image"I'm not entirely sure what I will take. Something fun and interesting! Whatever catches my fancy." She pats James the leopard on the head.

Ume tosses a Cauldron Cake to Orien, who promptly "balances" it on his finger and inspects it. "Ah to be able to eat these again..." he muses before causing the cake to bounce around the compartment.

Sylvie Windren

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:21 am

Sonas grins at James answering softly: "I don't know what classes I'll be taking but I'll try to juggle as many as my life will allow."

((Yeah real life will be pretty busy. I'm singing the national anthem for a diabetes walk so I have to practise with my chorus teacher and student council+tennis keeps me pretty busy too.))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:17 am

Laurel was running late; it was becoming a new habit. She ran through King's Cross Station and onto Platform 9 3/4. When Laurel saw the candy apple red steam engine still in sight, she wanted to sigh in relief, but knew at any moment it would depart. running as fast as she could with a trunk in tow, she weaved through the countless parents--nearly running over an old witch--and finally leaped onto the train. When she finally caught her breath, Laurel saw a familiar face: the ravenclaw Miranda, a new friend from the Quidditch World Cup.
"Hey Miranda!" Laurel called with a smile on her face.

newoxikkin

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:19 pm

The Trolley Witch walks down the hall, her cart restocked, this time bringing even more variety than the last time.

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:02 pm

*five minutes after i turned into a leopard the spell wears off*
"any one want animal jelly beans? they turn you temporarily into a random animal very fun and amusing"
*pulls out a full bag of them*
*casts spell to make them hover all with out saying another word*
"i plan to take all of them but of course charms is not avaible to me cause i have already signed up for other classes my potions class is going to be a double hour"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:27 pm

Miranda smiles at Amber. "That sounds good. I hate being alone."

Then she hears Laurel yelling at her. She motions to amber. "One sec. I'm gonna get laurel to join us too!"
She runs over to Laurel. "You made it! OMG. Come sit with me! I already made a new friend, although she's a 7th year hufflepuff. What house are you in?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:10 am

Sonas shakes her head at James bean offer. Goodness know's what he would do in an effort to make more "fun" for the school enviroment. She could end up a parakeet for weeks.

"All of the classes? My goodness that will be a lot of homework." Sonas replies in shock.

Nite of Storms

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:15 am

stormysgirl13
Sonas shakes her head at James bean offer. Goodness know's what he would do in an effort to make more "fun" for the school enviroment. She could end up a parakeet for weeks.

"All of the classes? My goodness that will be a lot of homework." Sonas replies in shock.

*seeming sonas's refuals to eat my jelly beans i laugh out loud*
"lols i havent been able to make them last for more than a half hour but these only last for about 5 minutes unless you are inclined to be that animal for the rest of the year"
*eats a jelly bean and turns into an elephant causing the train to slow down from the weight*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Amber nods at Miranda then slides in to the compartment where the other girl is sitting. She sticks her hand out for the girl to shake and says, "Amber, 7th year Hufflepuff, and you?"

Stardust Disaster
Crew

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Stardust Disaster

Amber nods at Miranda then slides in to the compartment where the other girl is sitting. She sticks her hand out for the girl to shake and says, "Amber, 7th year Hufflepuff, and you?"

((Er, just wondering; who is this aimed at?))
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games