Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:29 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*stands back and crosses his arms as he watches iggies*
And here I thought you were just feeling some numbness for having been sitting too long. You need a drink or some tylenol or something?

It is from sitting too long I think.... but now that Dame's shoes are sitting there... When I can stand I need to check the house closer... redface I wasn't quite awake this morning... maybe i missed something

*Looking at TES wishing he wasn't married but at least wishing there was help stopping the lower half of her body from feeling like it was on fire. Sighs and tries to hide it all* I'll be ok... in time TES... you are a sweet one, thank you

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 5, 6 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:38 pm
Psyzapp
*After working in her private office in her quarters. She looks at the time and decides to call it a night. She goes into her bedroom, undresses and slips into bed. She grabs the remote, turns on the fireplace and the huge TV comes down from the ceiling. She flips through the channels until she finds a movie she's interested in. She snuggles into the plush bedding and gets comfortable.*

Psyzapp
*She slowly drifts off to sleep with the TV and fireplace on.*

*After another long day at the office searching the books for anything he could find on this Anthony Fontana guy, he heads back home to Psyzapp's chambers. He's a bit excited to inform her that he found a lead, that Fontana deals with imports and exports, so there might be something there that he could go on. He enters through the back door, then hangs up his coat and hat. He hears the TV in Psyzapp's room and heads that way. Upon stepping inside, he sees that Psyzapp is in bed, sound asleep. He is so amazed at how beautiful and peaceful she looks, with the dim lighting of the flames dancing about the room.

Quietly, he goes over to her side of the bed, pulls the covers up around her, then leans over and kisses her gently on the cheek. He picks up the remotes and turns off both the TV and the fireplace, and sets them back down on her nightstand. He makes his way over to his side of the bed and removes his street clothes. He carefully slips in under the covers and snuggles up close to Psyzapp. He kisses the nape of her neck and whispers "I love you". It doesn't take long before he's fallen asleep with the love of his life in his arms.* User Image  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
[. He picks up the remotes and turns off both the TV and the fireplace, and sets them back down on her nightstand. He makes his way over to his side of the bed and removes his street clothes. He carefully slips in under the covers and snuggles up close to Psyzapp. He kisses the nape of her neck and whispers "I love you". It doesn't take long before he's fallen asleep with the love of his life in his arms.* User Image

((*puts away the marshmellows, gramcrackers and chocolate.* No fire building tonight, darn stressed There is always a next time *waves good night to Will))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:43 pm
A sweet one? Ha! That's not what the other ladies around here say.
*makes his way behind the bar and starts making a shirley temple*
I think the word they usually use is "rude", though there are several other not-so-flattering things they like to call me as well stare

*drops a couple of cherries in his glass and takes a sip*
Are you sure you don't need anything?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:43 pm
*walks back into MW looking much relieved* She's at the clinic. The nurses wouldn't tell me why, though. *goes up to the bar and finishes his root beer*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:57 pm
*Slowly starts to feel the relief of blood flowing with less pain. Sighs with relief swivels to a semi slouched sitting position... watching TES make his drink nice view... stop that! redface *

*Distractedly* Uh.. rude.. why would they think that? Nat many men carry women to thier beds stressed help them home. And you look like you have talent... I bet... well I guess she's lucky to have you... *gestures at the ring*

*Before she can think of what drink might be good Karrie comes back with the news of Dame>* Damn! The clinic? *cringe* How does she look? She should be home... what could have freaking happened to he- *Aflicker then nothing hiccups her words*-r!

TES... I might take you up on something to drink... What's strong enough to help me go .... in a hospital... but to visit and leave again? stressed Not staying the night there, nno way  

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:03 am
*leans against the bar, looking at iggies* She was asleep, so now might not be the best time to visit. You might want to wait until morning. *stifles a yawn*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:11 am

* Looks closely at Karrie to make sure he isn't lying, then catches his yawn damn*

Maybe... maybe tomorrow... You'll check on her too? I don't want to look like a bad roommate.... *Gingerly stands and walks to the bar. Looks at her cold coffee with sadness.* Maybe I can add something to this to help slepp yet not waist the brown gold

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:17 am
Yeah, I'm going to check on her tomorrow. I left a note for her, so she'll know I was there, at least. Sleep is probably a very good thing for her right now. *looks at iggies' coffee* If you want to go to sleep, coffee isn't what you want to drink. That'll keep you awake. *yawns again* I'd better go home. Good night iggies, Tes. *walks out of MW*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:27 am

*Relieved she can aviod the hospital tonight and not look bad* Thank you Karrie Good night

*Looks sadly at her coffee... mumbling* I need sleep...real sleep to fight the fog.... but I like my ciffee crying * stands undecided a while*

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:33 am

* After a few more minutes shrugs and downs the coffee. Then feeling guilty looks at TES* I should try and sleep in a bed tonight again. Miss your presence at the house... I'm sure Dame wouldn't mind if you stop in... I know my critters miss your grunnys.

((I just saw the time, got to get off in a few))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:43 am

*After a few minutes the fob bares down and Iggies knows she has mere minutes to make it home or collpse wherever she is. With no time Hollors a G'night as she runs thru the door, critters opening the doors ans she goes.

BArely making it to the house blindly puts on night cloths and drops to the floor. The critters picker her up and uck her in, standing gaud in shitfs*

((Sorry I have to go, see ya tomorrow heart ))

iggies

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:02 am
{{I had started typing out a response a while ago, but got distracted. At least you made it home by yourself this time.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:31 am
((Being nice to me? I can take care of myself unlike you Exor Omega scream lol But yeah nice to meet you all and I'm catching up on last night, too ninja ))  

Series1

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:58 am
<<< Good morning all.

@Series1: ...just because I had connection problems yesterday and you decided to drag me all over hell's half acre does not mean I can't take care of myself crying Now be nice to me or I'll take my mule back LOL >>>  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games