Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:33 pm
Sirius smirked.

"Well, we've compared before," he mumbled quietly, before clearing his throat.

"Sure we'll wait for tonight. Kathryn, have you got a date yet?" he asked with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:39 pm
Kathryn also chocked on her water at the suss comment made by Sirius. Pushing the dirty thought to the back of her mind, she started eating the other slice of her sandwich. Half way through she looked up and raised her eyebrow at the question.

"Yes, I'm going with Dumbledore... Of course not" She said sarcasticly with a smile, as she continued with her food.

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:43 pm
Remus didn't choke, but he did glare at Sirius as he turned his attention once more to Kathryn. Shaking his head, Remus went back to his sandwich, smirking at Kathryn's reply.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:52 pm
Sirius chuckled and finished off his sandwich as the other two choked.

"Dumbledore? Oh Kathryn, I'm so proud of you! Honestly though, you going to go with some one? Draco? Dumbledore? Hagrid? Killa?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:58 pm
Kathryn shook her head, she figured it wasn't worth the hassle to go through it. "Nope, I figured I'd just sort of drink butterbeer and watch you guys being idiots. I can't dance anyway, I have no rhythm" Kathryn explained trying to spout off as many excuses as possible but thought it wasn't worth her breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:24 pm
(I'm just going to pretend that Gabriel went inside to the Great Hall after my last post and has been sitting with you people. It's easier. Hope nobody minds.)

"Hmm... no one has no rhythm," he said as he took a bite out of what was on his plate. "Everyone has rhythm." The redhead grinned. "It's rather fun actually... dancing I mean. You should definitely do it. If I can find a free dance, I'll give ya one." He winked at her, in a completely platonic way before returning to his meal.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:45 am
(Hmm, yes I shall take the easy way out as well my dears, if it does not offend)

Draco delicately took an apple and began munching upon it when they talked to Kathyrn about...well something, not like he had been paying close attention. But hearing his name made his hearing perk up and he shot up in his seat all the while glaring at Sirius. He just wasn't on his good list today was he?

"Oh and do you think I would just willy-nilly go with a gryffindor to whatever you're talking about?! You think I would just go with her if she just decided 'hey let's go with Malfoy,' no offense meant," he said, glancing at Kathryn but a second before looking back at Sirius with the same glare. "Pair her up with whoever you wish, because I don't really care too much, just don't put me in that selection. AND how dare you degrade me like that by putting me in the same blasted sentence as that stupid oaf 'What's-his-face'! Just. leave. me. out of it."

He sat forcefully back down in his seat, then resumed his slightly slumped position and continued eating his apple.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:58 am
Sirius had just been about to second what Gabriel said when Draco had his hissy fit. Staring at Draco, Sirius shook his head.

"What is with you? I know Moony gets PMS around the full moon but you...you're worse than a 13 year old girl who just started (no offense Luny)," he said.

"I was merely asking the girl if there was some one she wanted to go with, not telling her I'd set her up you complete nitwit." Sirius sighed and looked back at Kathryn.

"Five minutes ago I wouldn't have been half assed to care if you went with him, but please promise me you won't go with our Hissy-Fit Queen of Slytherin."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:30 am
Finally having gathered everything he needed, Hades went back to the Slytherin dorm rooms, using the password Killa had called to him before he had left her in the bath.

"You done yet, kitten?" he called to her as he walked into the dorm room, stopping the second he saw her standing in the middle of the room. "My my... havent we grown up" she said with a smile and quickly embraced her before she could put on a shirt.

Killa's eyes widened as she heard her cousins voice and she grabbed a shirt, but didnt manage to put it on before she felt his arms around her waist, making her freeze.

"Hades... you know we shouldnt..." she whispered, her eyes closed. "I need to get readdy for the ball."

He reluctantly let her go, sighing softly.
"I've just missed you, kitten" he said as he sat down on the bed, looking at her as she put on a long shirt.

Smiling suddenly, he stood up.
"Put on the dress. I wanna see you in it to make sure the hair will be perfect" he said, gently taking the dress out of her closet and off the hanger, handing it to her.

She glared at him. "You're only doing this so you can see me naked as much as possible" she said and took the dress and pulled it up, taking her shirt off when the dress covered most of her body.

"Ofcourse. What else did you expect?" he said with a grin and sat her down on a chair so he could move on all sides of her, making it easier for him to 'work his magic' as his aunt always called it.

"Now, should it be a high do, like that blue-haired woman from the Simpsons, or should it be more at the back of the head? And I'm not letting you have it loose, so dont even think of suggesting it!" he said, adding the last part when she opened her mouth to retort.

"But its my hair!" she objected and pouted, something she would only do when the two of them were alone, never in front of others.

Seeing his glare she sighed. "Alright, alright. Can I at least have a few strands hanging down to, like, frame in my face or whatever it is you usually call it?" she said, not moving as he started tugging at her hair, putting it up in different styles.

"Sure, but I think we need to make it a bit longer. I know what I want to do with it, but you dont have enough length" He said, grabbing his wand. "I'll set the time spand to run out at, say, 1am tomorrow? It will make sure it lasts a while and if the ball lasts longer than 1am, you can just leave it until you want to let your hair flow around you, giving you that fairy look" he said, smiling softly.

"How can you need my hair to be longer?! Its almost down to my knees! I have to be careful not to sit on it when I have it loose!" she exclaimed, looking up at him with wide eyes, making him pull her head back where he wanted it. "OW! Ok, ok! I'll sit still now..."

"I cant believe you still remember that summer" she muttered, shaking her head softly, making her cousin jerk her hair. "Ow! Watch it!" she said, slapping his stomach. "As I was saying, I cant believe you remember that summer. I was, like, 7! Why would you remember something like that?" she said, her voice soft, trying to pull the memory out of her non-cooperating brain.

"Because that was the summer you dressed up like a fairy and the way the wind caught your hair, making it flow around you like nothing I had ever seen... You were the most beautiful child ever, kitten" he said, crouching down in front of her, looking into her eyes.

She blushed crimson and looked down at her hands in her lap.
"Just get my hair done, will you? Or at least make some of it so I'll know what I have to carry around all night." she said, rising her head as she saw him stand up again.

(Sorry for the long posts! I get carried away with my own stuff... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:34 am
((-takes easy way out as well-))

Harry snickered into his glass of Pumpkin Juice. He'd been more interested in the fact that Sirius had put Killa at the end of his list of people then the fact that he'd put Malfoy there. Harry took a moment and he grinned at Kathryn from across the table.

"I would be forced to stop speaking with you if you went with Malfoy," he explained sternly, and then winked. "Just kidding, but still," he turned to the blonde, "you don't have to be just a twit about it, you know? Kathryn's a great catch, even if she is a bit too young for me."

He grinned at her again and then glanced at Gabriel out of the corner of his eye. "I'll give you a dance, Kathryn, if I can get a free one as well."

((I toned that down a bit. I was getting a bit snarky...which is really more Severus-like behavior.))  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:28 am
Leaning over to Draco, he gave him a light slap upside the head. "You know Blondie, if you keep up the PMS-ing t**t attitude you have going, nobody's going to dance with you," he said softly, with none of the usual laughter in his dark eyes. He shook his head. "And here I was actually entertaining the thought of asking you to dance with me at least once, if my date so allows it." Here he nodded at Harry with a small grin on his face. "But seeing you now makes me want to withdraw that train of thought."

He shrugged, scratching the back of his head. "Anyway, it doesn't matter. You can be a little berk if you want to be. I still think tonight will be fun, neh?" he asked the others.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:29 pm
Sirius raised his glass of pumpkin juice.

"To being the guniea pigs to Dumbledore's crazy schemes and dances. May we survive the night without any giant spiders and snakes, crazy centaurs, dragons, dementors and curtains," he toasted in response to Gabriel's question.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:33 pm
Draco glared at the others as they each took their turn taking out their disappointment in his actions and when it seemed they were done he remained silent and ran a hand through his hair to even it back out then made sure he made it look like he didn't care, which he didn't right?, and continued eating. No he wasn't going to apologize or anything, entirely against Malfoy conduct. He looked over to Kathryn then thought it over in his mind. "She probably doesn't care anyway," he thought to himself. He decided to remain silent as he let the others resume their talk of the dance. He half finished his apple and then stopped eating it and put it away, finished with his lunch. He cleared his throat then voiced, his voice not half as loud or bold but definately not cowardly sounding, just cautious "You know, that other slytherin was being awefully friendly with you, and that's coming from a slytherin so..." he left it at that then went back into silence.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:05 pm
Gabriel raised his glass to what Sirius said. "Cheers!" he answered happily, before downing it in one go. He looked at the empty glass in an almost mournful way. "Too bad it wasn't alcoholic. That's what tonight needs..." He grinned like the cat that got the cream as the ideas began to form in his head. Oh what fun it would be if he could actually pull it off. He thought of talking to Sirius about this proposition, but wondered if he could get the older man away from Remus enough to plot it through a little bit. After all, the entire point of a prank is to effect a lot of people with a small number of people knowing. He might have just ruined it for the evening by blurting out that line.

Carefully concealing his emotions behind a blank mask, he could almost hear the wheels in his head ticking away with a master plan that would mean great laughs... and great photographs! He poured himself another drink and happily went back to his lunch.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:37 pm
Sirius could practically see the gears in Gabriel's head turning as they sat around, finishing their lunches. He grinned at Gabriel.

"Now that, my friend is a most brilliant idea, it would never work of course, where is one supposed to find alcohol in this place, and I wouldn't suggest going back in public until we get the all clear from Dumbledore," Sirius said, trying to make it seem impossible, maybe if he could get away from Remus for five minutes from their prank on Gabriel and Harry, he could corner the bright-haired bartender and let him know about the wonderful "teacher only" stash that the House Elves specially kept in the castle at all times.

Shooting Sirius and Gabriel a disapproving look, Remus turned his attention on the glass of Pumpkin Juice sitting in front of him. He wrinkled his nose at the drink and smiled as the orange liquid was replaced with water. Lifting up the goblet, he took a deep drink.

(Yay for random useless posts!)  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games