Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:17 pm
no...once you melt the ice, it'll refreeze. it just continues....unless we make nuclear energy with antimatter....but then all of us will be screwed...  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:11 pm
you can't greate nuclear energy with antimatter.... and even if you were to use antimatter obliteration to generate energy, you'd eventually run out of matter, as well as antimatter, to obliterate...

and since antimatter, having negative mass and negative gravity, can only convert an equal quantity of matter into energy, you'd have to create a whole lot of it in order to do any real damage....  

dronze
Vice Captain

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:12 pm
and naruto still sucks....  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:46 pm
Heh...if I were to fight the both of you I'd be the victor no matter what.  

tkdauronXIII

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:34 pm
ronz ronz ronz...you dont see do you? once we're tired and unable to fight any more...thats when i'll win ronz. you dont see do you?

and dronze. opinions are like a**holes. everyone has one and they're all full of s**t. I dont mean to be mean but nobody really cares what you (and others including me) say about naruto. everyone has their own thought and i'd rather you leave yours to yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:30 pm
The_Last_Avenger
ronz ronz ronz...you dont see do you? once we're tired and unable to fight any more...thats when i'll win ronz. you dont see do you?

and dronze. opinions are like a**holes. everyone has one and they're all full of s**t. I dont mean to be mean but nobody really cares what you (and others including me) say about naruto. everyone has their own thought and i'd rather you leave yours to yourself.

nope. i'm going to win. magic is just channeled. i won't get tired....and neither will you  

Ronzalpha201

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:01 pm
let me make it simple ronz. you can create ice just as fast as I create fire. so while force you to block my attacks, valix attacks you. how will you block both if your power is equal to mine.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:14 pm
i summoned my ice drake and i still have three aeons yawning behind me (with ifrit in it as well). forget about your little dragon. it's overrun for him.  

Ronzalpha201

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:27 pm
hmm...aeons...well ifrit is useless against me...and the ice drake is as good as gone...but the other two COULD be a problem...  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:35 pm
ifrit is not exactly useless. that flaming powerball is fun to play with
about shiva and valefor....hmm, you got trouble  

Ronzalpha201

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:13 pm
Just summon knights of the round, Eden, and Phoenix. Phoenix will deal massive fire damage and heal you (the summoner) at the same time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:16 pm
Celes Xe
Just summon knights of the round, Eden, and Phoenix. Phoenix will deal massive fire damage and heal you (the summoner) at the same time.

O.o from what game?

just got new news. Got merlin, arthur, morgan and the knights of the round table at my side....as well as Vincent, Cloud, TIfa, Yuffie and sora. Auron said he'll stay neutral though..  

Ronzalpha201

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:21 pm
oh, i see. aerith and squall leonhart just joined my team. lol. want to test the power of the ancients?  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:23 pm
Ronzalpha201
Celes Xe

O.o from what game?

Knights of the Round and Phoenix from FFVII. Eden from FFVIII. Phoenix will deal damage first then heal all KOed party members and return them to full health.

But if you have aerith, you'll have healing wind, so I think you'll be fine and your party members will not get knocked out.  

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games