Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:09 pm
^_^ *poke Moony* BOTHER! *runs away*  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:36 am
*Eye twitches*
One day I'm going to die from stress.
I hate my brother. I know that everybody says that but I literally cannot understand what goes on in that twisted ******** mind of his.

Lunar_Blade

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:00 am
I don't have any ^_^
Or sisters.
I have a bird, which I must say I prefer ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:17 am
*gives Luny a massage*
I feel the same way about my sister. Don't worry.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:28 am
*gazes at Cade in confusion*
Okay, I have two half sisters that my mother put up for adoption when I was three. Kimberly and Ashley. I've never met them. They're sixteen now (twins) and they know about their biological mother and me, but I haven't seen them in sixteen years.

I also have three step sisters. Two of them are from when my dad remarried. Amanda and Crystal. Both of them are bitches and both of them got themselves knocked up before they turneed twenty. My step sister through my mother's marriage, Jessica, is cool though. She's twenty-four and she's graduating from the nursing program in Ohio (where she lives with her mother who's worse than mine and completely off her rocker). She's going to go down to Florida and live with her dad (my stepfather).

So...why the ******** am I the only male?

In other news, I don't like Amanda and Crystal. Jessica is cool. And well...I can't say much about Kimberly and Ashley except that you can tell they have a different father, but they still look exactly like my mother but with dark hair. It's sort of amusing.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:43 am
Let me get this straight, Moony... The twins have different fathers? How is that possible?  

HellsBitch

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:27 am
It is possible. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen. Two of my best friends in high school had that as well.

I have one brother, one sister and a doggie. >.>  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:00 pm

What a fun family reunion that must be Moony.

I might actually be forced to go to one of those this summer. It's on...*thinks* my dad's side, with my grandmother and late step-grandfather's side of the family. Of course, one of my step-aunts (or something like that) from that side is coming down and might be staying in my house for a day or two sometime this week. I've, naturally, never even heard of her before now. sweatdrop

Except the brother part, Cade, I have the same. One sister and a doggie.

The doggie is 5,000,000 times better than the sister of course.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:12 pm
No, they have a different father. They're identical twins. As for pets...my mother has two dogs. I'll take pictures when I go down to visit her at the end of the month. Beyond that...nothing really.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:27 pm
Nice. Hmmm... why haven't the donation items been released?!  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:56 pm
They have now...
*points to avatar*
Angelbow or Chain of Demand.
I've got the Chain of Demand as a belt of chaste.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:42 pm
Lol. You look cute.

And oh yeah, about the bother thing, please tell me that you've seen Potter Puppet Pals, Moony. Please tell me you've seen it!  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:01 am
I've always wanted a massage. I've never actually had one.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:35 am
Could you be anymore random, Luny?

@Cade: Does that post come with a link, or do I have to beat it outta ya?

HellsBitch

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:33 am
Yes, I've seen Potterpuppet Pals and my friend was the one in the theatre who yelled, "And I love you Harry!" after Harry said he loved magic in the GoF movie. There were several people behind us that got the joke.
^_^

Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games