Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:41 pm
Hmm, it's been a couple of years really...as silly as it is, I haven't drunk anything since i turned 21. *shakes my head* All well, I suppose I did things a little backwards, but I just don't really have a need or desire to drink alchohol generally speaking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:43 pm
Hm. I generaly like the aftertaste of alcohol. Thats kindof just a personal prefrence. I havent realy tried mixing much stuff ...  

Rayna-chan.

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:45 pm
I just don't go for it all that much. I can find other ways to spend my time that don't involve chemically induced altered states of mind. ^^* That's just me though. Not saying anything much one way or another other than i'm strange.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:46 pm
lurichan
Hmm, it's been a couple of years really...as silly as it is, I haven't drunk anything since i turned 21. *shakes my head* All well, I suppose I did things a little backwards, but I just don't really have a need or desire to drink alchohol generally speaking.

lol. Me either acualy. Last time i got drunk ... I got WAY too drunk. Last thing i remember was taking a shot of burbon (after about 10 oz of vodka(I only weigh 130lbs.)) and then a nice fade to black, and then i woke up in jonnys garage.  

Rayna-chan.

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:49 pm
Rayna-chan.
lurichan

lol. Me either acualy. Last time i got drunk ... I got WAY too drunk. Last thing i remember was taking a shot of burbon (after about 10 oz of vodka(I only weigh 130lbs.)) and then a nice fade to black, and then i woke up in jonnys garage.

You know, I've never actually drank enough to pass out or even get too affected really. Hmm....I'm still not sure what kindof drunk i am. I think i'm a quiet drunk, but that's about it really.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:51 pm
lurichan
Rayna-chan.
lurichan

You know, I've never actually drank enough to pass out or even get too affected really. Hmm....I'm still not sure what kindof drunk i am. I think i'm a quiet drunk, but that's about it really.

From what Jonny and chris tell me (Ive got the BB wounds to prove this) im the loud babbeling idiot. lmfao. They apparently shot me wiht a bb gun .. (the bastards! stressed )
the whole situation kinda freaks me out. Knowing that i have absolutely no memory of what happend, and what could have happend. I came away from that with a strong sense of mortality, mixed wiht a bit of lonelyness.  

Rayna-chan.

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:53 pm
Rayna-chan.

From what Jonny and chris tell me (Ive got the BB wounds to prove this) im the loud babbeling idiot. lmfao. They apparently shot me wiht a bb gun .. (the bastards! stressed )
the whole situation kinda freaks me out. Knowing that i have absolutely no memory of what happend, and what could have happend. I came away from that with a strong sense of mortality, mixed wiht a bit of lonelyness.

You're lucky you came away with just a few BB wounds and you were with friends who didn't put you through too much while you were out.
I much perfer the rules in europe since they help promote safe drinking instead of binging illegally and getting puke drunk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:55 pm
Yeah. We need something like that here ... Cause us amerikans duno when to stop. Were all a bunch of jackasses imo ... And i know that im gonna get called heritic and traitor for that ... but we are. Americans are idiots as a whole.  

Rayna-chan.

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:02 pm
Rayna-chan.
Yeah. We need something like that here ... Cause us amerikans duno when to stop. Were all a bunch of jackasses imo ... And i know that im gonna get called heritic and traitor for that ... but we are. Americans are idiots as a whole.

*smiles and laughs lightly* heritic? Wrong word actually, heritics are the people who go against religions...and last time I checked the united states wasn't a religion, just a country that we live in.

Overall I've found that people's opinions of americans is very low because the majority of us are loud, obnonxious, ethnocentric jerks who don't understand other people nor their point of view. *Sigh* I hate the fact that we are geijin, gringo, gergio or whatever word that can be used to describe us as outsiders who just don't get it, but that is the way things are. I like to show that i am not part of that sterotype as often as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:05 pm
Yeah. I try not to fit the stereo type too. Most of the time its fairly easy to do. Its just there are way to many stupid people.

And heretic is kindof the right word.

heretic

n 1: a person who holds religious beliefs in conflict with the dogma of the Roman Catholic Church [syn: misbeliever, religious outcast] 2: a person who holds unorthodox opinions in any field (not merely religion)

I use the 2nd deffinition alot.  

Rayna-chan.

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:07 pm
Rayna-chan.
Yeah. I try not to fit the stereo type too. Most of the time its fairly easy to do. Its just there are way to many stupid people.

And heretic is kindof the right word.

heretic

n 1: a person who holds religious beliefs in conflict with the dogma of the Roman Catholic Church [syn: misbeliever, religious outcast] 2: a person who holds unorthodox opinions in any field (not merely religion)

I use the 2nd deffinition alot.

Ahh, I usually don't like to be called a heretic until I start challenging christianity. ^_^ I rather be doing something constructive if I'm going to get the negative label anyways. *Shakes my head* I'm silly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:08 pm
lol. I use heretic all the time. Its a fun word.  

Rayna-chan.

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:09 pm
Meh, it's an okay word, but not really one of my favorites.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:13 pm
weee! Game tyme. Im off to play some BF2. Ill ttyl, if your still online when i get back. heh.  

Rayna-chan.

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:15 pm
Rayna-chan.
weee! Game tyme. Im off to play some BF2. Ill ttyl, if your still online when i get back. heh.

*Waves* bye!

*goes over to the TV. Hooks up my PS2 and plugs in the DDR pads* Here we go.....  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games