Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:08 pm

Byaggha
Aino Ailill
Is it always rape when a person has sex with an intoxicated person?
Given that in this case, there's been settlement based on the fact that it was rape? I'd say it applies in this case.

And according to law, a person is incapable of consent when intoxicated, so if someone were to have sex with them while they were in that state and then the intoxicated person says it was rape later, it was, because they lacked capacity to properly consent.

xnodsx Okay.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:38 pm

I find that people hold me in more fear when they aren't sure what I know.
The perception of wisdom giving more weight to my words than what is actually known. Then again, few people know without perceiving anyway.

Fiddlers Green

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:23 pm

What annoys me is people with small minds who refuse to interpret things in more than one way when it's entirely possible, then proceed to argue my point for me without even realizing it, in the middle of that somehow insulting all religious people for interpreting things in only one way, and then call the argument laughable because the argument will go on forever with neither of us agreeing.

lol

Stupid people are stupid.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:11 am

Collowrath
Recursive Paradox
The whole situation with Roman Polanski has brought out the rape apologists in swarms.

Apparently, just saying no isn't enough, you have to punch the rapist in the face too. Oh and if you get drunk it means you auto consent to sex with someone. Clearly. >.<

I ******** hate people.

Keep in mind though, that for three decades, the girl has been desperately trying to get lawyers and the media to just drop it already - she has already settled with him out of court and would rather you, me, the media, the law, and everyone else gawking at them just let her get on with her life and quit drudging up incredibly painful memories.

There's some claim that he's actually done this to other young women. Which implies that this isn't the only offense.

I have problems with people who drug and force rape folk just out of childhood (12 is the cut off point) and then use their class privilege to get out of serving time while doing similar things to other folk, going free.

I have a big ******** problem with people like that being out and about among society. At a certain point it goes beyond her.

That and I don't share her name when I discuss this.

Recursive Paradox

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:44 am

Crappy bad week. *shakes fist at the world*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:51 am

Your insistance that atheism is a religion is really starting to annoy me because I look up to you as an intelligent individual and sometimes a mentor. I know you may have been a atheist at one point in you life but atheism was not your religion, it was your belief stance. Please stop your proof of the Universal by the Existential and your proof by assertion on this topic.
Belief stance =/= religion

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:59 pm

There are those who wish to be told what to think.
Once they are told, they accept it as Truth... and no amount of reason will sway them.
Especially if that "Truth" came from someone they have been told holds authority, regardless of whether that "authority" relates to the topic at hand.
As an example, I reference Dr Phil, held up by a popular icon as an expert on many things he has not studied.
I do not mind so much.
I barely belong to the same narrative as his and his mistress' cultists anymore.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:19 pm

Thanks for the shitty birthday, guys.

My beloved boyfriend, you're an absolute d**k. I can not believe that you whined about how you wouldn't have enough money for the week if you bought me a book, but you'll buy yourself a football and me a foam sword instead.. Which my sword was cheaper, but you still had no money afterwards. Also, the average teenage human body only needs 8 or 9 hours of sleep, why the ******** do you need 12? But thanks, I had a fantastic birthday with you while you bitched. I had more fun being lost in books-a-million ((Where you promised to get me a book)), then I did all day with you. Just thanks.

Kaitlyn and Josh, I wish you would have kept your mouths shut. I didn't want to take any of you with me to my birthday dinner. I wanted to go to a fancy place with just Mommy and I, which I couldn't because you two wanted to come too. Instead, I settles for a cheap mexican fast foot place, just thanks.

At least it's better then last year where I was forgotten.

Happy 18th to me.

Namikikyo

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:26 pm

I am sorry your introduction to the first increment of legal adulthood was so reflective of the callousness prevalent in this narrative.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Fiddlers Green
I am sorry your introduction to the first increment of legal adulthood was so reflective of the callousness prevalent in this narrative.

Even when you say sorry, it's in the prettiest way.

Thank you, Fiddlers Green. However, it's no one's fault but my own.

I knew better then to give my hopes up about the day.

Namikikyo

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:22 pm

Namikikyo
Even when you say sorry, it's in the prettiest way.

Thank you, Fiddlers Green. However, it's no one's fault but my own.

I knew better then to give my hopes up about the day.

Fault is such a tricky matter. Especially in situations that are now consigned beyond our apparent control. Take what can be learned from this unfortunate occurrence, and apply it to it's future prevention. There is so much blame, so much guilt, we might all drown in it, from the most vile to most innocuous of acts. Rather, methinks, we redouble our efforts to see the future brighter, than cast responsibility for who dimmed the past.
That having been said, when we own an event, we empower ourselves to control such events. It is a route that can lead to increased strain, but we do not become more by taking on less.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:09 pm

Stay the ******** away from my house, ******** burglars. D<

Maze

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:09 pm

I'm sorry Boss. But no- Starbuck's "Matcha" is not good matcha, and no amount of brand loyalty will change the fact that they don't grind it properly.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:11 pm

TeaDidikai
I'm sorry Boss. But no- Starbuck's "Matcha" is not good matcha, and no amount of brand loyalty will change the fact that they don't grind it properly.

Starbuck's is a blight upon existence. The only way to get me to buy anything from them involves a pit bull, a promise of torture and a loaded gun to my head. So, I agree wholeheartedly.

River_Moonwolf

Ellisari

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:09 pm

I feel like I'm missing something.

I'm content right now, but that's just not enough for me sometimes.

I feel like I'm missing some big piece of the puzzle; like I haven't gotten the big picture.

It's so frustrating.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games