Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:22 am
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato
So how do you guys feel about me adding Aura Technique Level to the profile skelli? I've already written up what the section will look like, and I'd also like input on where to place it on the skelli. It's most definitely go in the topmost section, but where?

Aura Technique Level: (This is not something that just everyone magically knows. As such, please give an appropriate level based on your character's year and experience from this range: None/Novice/Amateur/Student/Average/Above-Average/Accomplished/Excellent/Superior/Master - In addition, first years are not allowed to start out with Aura Control. Second years cannot have higher than "student" level. Keep in mind that having anything above Accomplished requires legitimate reasoning.)

Have a look at it.

Do what you want Cap, I see nothing wrong with it, though, I'd probably have an argument about Auburn's competence being higher than student due to her having been in a life or death scenario for the majority of her life.

Also, just checking, but, about AISO, she said Blake never said she was White Fang? Blake said

"I know firsthand how ruthless and awful the White Fang is, which is why I left and tried to change it..."

Just, something I feel a being with a supercomputer for a brain would pick up on. Again, no big deal, just thought I'd mention it.

That can be interpreted in many different ways actually. It could be why she left Menagerie and tried to change it from being a White Fang nation. It was never explicitly stated that she WAS a part of the white fang. Simply that she left somewhere and tried to change what it was. Being a "supercomputer" she does not understand metaphors, implications, and simply takes things at base of what they're saying. wink

Also, she was tortured most of her life if I remember correctly? Did the white fang give her super-hardened combat training that was different from most school's within Remnant despite her adamantly refusing to be one of them? Additionally, wouldn't it be a bit much to be the strongest physical character and have a higher aura technique level than what is permitted to second years?

EDIT: Death Matches with humans wouldn't teach someone something as advanced as controlling aura to such a degree.

Ah, but she would know grammar and "I left and tried to change it..." would indicate a previous noun, the most recent noun would be the "White Fang". Only "I" and "White Fang" are nouns in the same sentence. And don't worry, won't nit-pick every time, just this once. I have no intention of being a Grammar Nazi here XD. Just voicing my mentality for playing a character that is a programmed machine.

And on the subject of the Aura, well, perhaps not fighting, but, the regular torture. As Aura can be used to heal and create a defensive barrier, I can easily see repetitive prolonged torture triggering activation on an instinctual level for those purposes and her gradually learning to do so on her own in captivity. Not saying she'd be expert or higher, just Average or Above Average. And I think it could balance out if those applications were the ones she was most familiar with. She normally charges straight in and relies more on her semblance to endure in a fight, so, the addition of slightly better control of healing with her aura specifically could help make the almost reckless method of attack more viable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:37 am
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato
So how do you guys feel about me adding Aura Technique Level to the profile skelli? I've already written up what the section will look like, and I'd also like input on where to place it on the skelli. It's most definitely go in the topmost section, but where?

Aura Technique Level: (This is not something that just everyone magically knows. As such, please give an appropriate level based on your character's year and experience from this range: None/Novice/Amateur/Student/Average/Above-Average/Accomplished/Excellent/Superior/Master - In addition, first years are not allowed to start out with Aura Control. Second years cannot have higher than "student" level. Keep in mind that having anything above Accomplished requires legitimate reasoning.)

Have a look at it.

Do what you want Cap, I see nothing wrong with it, though, I'd probably have an argument about Auburn's competence being higher than student due to her having been in a life or death scenario for the majority of her life.

Also, just checking, but, about AISO, she said Blake never said she was White Fang? Blake said

"I know firsthand how ruthless and awful the White Fang is, which is why I left and tried to change it..."

Just, something I feel a being with a supercomputer for a brain would pick up on. Again, no big deal, just thought I'd mention it.

That can be interpreted in many different ways actually. It could be why she left Menagerie and tried to change it from being a White Fang nation. It was never explicitly stated that she WAS a part of the white fang. Simply that she left somewhere and tried to change what it was. Being a "supercomputer" she does not understand metaphors, implications, and simply takes things at base of what they're saying. wink

Also, she was tortured most of her life if I remember correctly? Did the white fang give her super-hardened combat training that was different from most school's within Remnant despite her adamantly refusing to be one of them? Additionally, wouldn't it be a bit much to be the strongest physical character and have a higher aura technique level than what is permitted to second years?

EDIT: Death Matches with humans wouldn't teach someone something as advanced as controlling aura to such a degree.

Ah, but she would know grammar and "I left and tried to change it..." would indicate a previous noun, the most recent noun would be the "White Fang". Only "I" and "White Fang" are nouns in the same sentence. And don't worry, won't nit-pick every time, just this once. I have no intention of being a Grammar Nazi here XD. Just voicing my mentality for playing a character that is a programmed machine.

And on the subject of the Aura, well, perhaps not fighting, but, the regular torture. As Aura can be used to heal and create a defensive barrier, I can easily see repetitive prolonged torture triggering activation on an instinctual level for those purposes and her gradually learning to do so on her own in captivity. Not saying she'd be expert or higher, just Average or Above Average. And I think it could balance out if those applications were the ones she was most familiar with. She normally charges straight in and relies more on her semblance to endure in a fight, so, the addition of slightly better control of healing with her aura specifically could help make the almost reckless method of attack more viable.

I mean, that sentence also has errors with all of her data bank entries, personal files on Blake Belladonna held by Beacon Academy, and every known thing that AISO's ever come to learn about her mentor. Beacon Academy didn't record that Blake was White Fang. As such, something like that would have a computation error and, in that event, she would move on to come to the next logical conclusion. She left Menagerie to try and change it or the White Fang. As Menagerie was a location previously mentioned that she could have left as well. There are many intricacies to my posts that one has to look into. That's why she also started talking to Blake about how Auburn may have "misconstrued" what she said and perhaps they need to find a better medium to communicate. You have to realize that AISO isn't someone looking at things as basic grammar and such. To her, Blake might have simply slipped up in her grammar and AISO was able to interpret what she meant by her words correctly, as what AISO interpreted matched all of her data logs for "Blake Belladonna."

Regardless of the situation, Blake being part of the White Fang is contradictory to everything AISO knows, and as such it would create a logic error if such an idea was introduced to her. ^^

In regards to aura, Average or Above-Average is on the level of a third year and has so much more to it than simply being able to do one thing REALLY well. Average means you're at the base you need for anything, increasing strength, jump height, healing, barriers, a few techniques involving aura, and of course, the increase to the Aura Pool that makes them stand out as more than the previous years. It's kind of a reward kinda thing. The thing is, though, you're asking to skip ALL of second year's specific aura levels. Student is the MAX of a fully trained second year not even what they start out at generally. You're asking to be better than all the other second years could EVER be by wanting Average or Above Average. And what you're asking her to do is something that an Amateur could probably do as well. I'm not saying you can't put STUDENT down, which is Weeamoo's call to let you have. I'm just telling you the rule regarding this, no exceptions. Even Ozpin has forced AISO to lock her functions, clearly being a robot she was designed to be a certain level, to that of a second year until becoming a third year. Should he ever remove her and put her back in first year, he would force her to lock down her aura level completely to have no access to such things. The "reasoning" thing I mentioned is for adult huntsmen and huntresses, as they aren't really bound by the Aura Level rules thing.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:58 am
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato

Have a look at it.

I mean, that sentence also has errors with all of her data bank entries, personal files on Blake Belladonna held by Beacon Academy, and every known thing that AISO's ever come to learn about her mentor. Beacon Academy didn't record that Blake was White Fang. As such, something like that would have a computation error and, in that event, she would move on to come to the next logical conclusion. She left Menagerie to try and change it or the White Fang. As Menagerie was a location previously mentioned that she could have left as well. There are many intricacies to my posts that one has to look into. That's why she also started talking to Blake about how Auburn may have "misconstrued" what she said and perhaps they need to find a better medium to communicate. You have to realize that AISO isn't someone looking at things as basic grammar and such. To her, Blake might have simply slipped up in her grammar and AISO was able to interpret what she meant by her words correctly, as what AISO interpreted matched all of her data logs for "Blake Belladonna."

Regardless of the situation, Blake being part of the White Fang is contradictory to everything AISO knows, and as such it would create a logic error if such an idea was introduced to her. ^^

In regards to aura, Average or Above-Average is on the level of a third year and has so much more to it than simply being able to do one thing REALLY well. Average means you're at the base you need for anything, increasing strength, jump height, healing, barriers, a few techniques involving aura, and of course, the increase to the Aura Pool that makes them stand out as more than the previous years. It's kind of a reward kinda thing. The thing is, though, you're asking to skip ALL of second year's specific aura levels. Student is the MAX of a fully trained second year not even what they start out at generally. You're asking to be better than all the other second years could EVER be by wanting Average or Above Average. And what you're asking her to do is something that an Amateur could probably do as well. I'm not saying you can't put STUDENT down, which is Weeamoo's call to let you have. I'm just telling you the rule regarding this, no exceptions. Even Ozpin has forced AISO to lock her functions, clearly being a robot she was designed to be a certain level, to that of a second year until becoming a third year. Should he ever remove her and put her back in first year, he would force her to lock down her aura level completely to have no access to such things. The "reasoning" thing I mentioned is for adult huntsmen and huntresses, as they aren't really bound by the Aura Level rules thing.

Fair enough. And that makes me wonder at her interpretation of Russ then XD Him using what is commonly vulgar and offensive language, but being completely non-offensive in what he intends.

And I wasn't meaning to imply she was beyond what was capable for those her age/year, thought there'd be possibility for extenuating circumstances and variable ability across the board.

Also...ugh...I keep getting notifications from replies on youtube where this guy keeps trying to assert that my opinionated complaint about the upload of a Vod being only partial when it was titled to be the whole thing is wrong and that he's right when it had absolutely nothing to do with him. Don't suppose you know of a way to block notifications from users in comments? Like, it displays on system notifications and it's getting really annoying.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:02 am
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato

Have a look at it.

Fair enough. And that makes me wonder at her interpretation of Russ then XD Him using what is commonly vulgar and offensive language, but being completely non-offensive in what he intends.

And I wasn't meaning to imply she was beyond what was capable for those her age/year, thought there'd be possibility for extenuating circumstances and variable ability across the board.

Also...ugh...I keep getting notifications from replies on youtube where this guy keeps trying to assert that my opinionated complaint about the upload of a Vod being only partial when it was titled to be the whole thing is wrong and that he's right when it had absolutely nothing to do with him. Don't suppose you know of a way to block notifications from users in comments? Like, it displays on system notifications and it's getting really annoying.

She will interpret him as needing a sedative at all times and will probably chase him with a needle. XD

And I already created ten levels of aura control for across the board stuff and completely removed the ability for first years to know the stuff. Ya guys got an entire three levels to work with for variety, and you can state what they excel at in regards to that as well in the strengths section. ^^

And there should be a block function. But it'd be easier just to report them for harassment or delete your account and make a new one. lol.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:17 am
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato

She will interpret him as needing a sedative at all times and will probably chase him with a needle. XD

And I already created ten levels of aura control for across the board stuff and completely removed the ability for first years to know the stuff. Ya guys got an entire three levels to work with for variety, and you can state what they excel at in regards to that as well in the strengths section. ^^

And there should be a block function. But it'd be easier just to report them for harassment or delete your account and make a new one. lol.

I like the idea,what is aura technique level tho?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:35 am
Lupa Fur
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato

It has to do with things like what Qrow did during his fight with Winter where he made that shockwave of aura cut down her summoning circle. Or what Fox did to make that Grimm explode. And it also deal with enhancing weapons during combat and stuff. That kinda thing. ^^  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:07 pm
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato

It has to do with things like what Qrow did during his fight with Winter where he made that shockwave of aura cut down her summoning circle. Or what Fox did to make that Grimm explode. And it also deal with enhancing weapons during combat and stuff. That kinda thing. ^^

Oh thats cool,yea definitely like that idea,also i have a few ideas for abilities for my villain character that'd i'd like to PM you about if thats cool?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:18 pm
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato

Oh thats cool,yea definitely like that idea,also i have a few ideas for abilities for my villain character that'd i'd like to PM you about if thats cool?
Sure I guess.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:40 pm
Rengato

I think this is a cool idea, i've never really thought about how aura is used for these sorts of things before.

My only worry is that if there's too many varying levels to choose from, the skill differences could blur and be a little confusing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:08 pm
Rengato

Have a look at it.

Lupa Fur

Weeamoo

Fireshadow0908

TheVikingWay

VJammer

thirtyspacechickens-go

TheGrandOldMan

Moonlite Runner

DaMetaEX

konaustin

Eddy_Soul5

Zylvanness

Dr_OrpheusTelos

unlimited blades

Johto Crisp
Honestly Ren, I dislike the Idea. Most Students dont go straight to Beacon, They go to other academies first, and learn the basics of being Huntsmen and huntresses. ( Exception of Mr Arc, who faked his way into Beacon, and could have easily lost his life because of that) It would, in most cases, be automatically assumed that students have a grasp of how to manipulate their aura on a base level. With the introduction of Aura Skill to the character profile, it allows for potential godmodding in my mind. " Oh you sneaked up on me and stabbed me before I could ready an Aura barrier? Lol no jk, I used my Super aura to detect your approach and ready myself." It worries me that it would be too easily abused in disputes about " My character could totally beat up your character." I feel like extra or Extraordinary Aura proficiency or abilities should be listed in the Other Section, as a means of merely mentioning " hey, my character can do this" making it more of a side note rather than a core function of the character. Granted, Im a bit biased, being a long time GM and Dungeon master, so I may be simply fretting over nothing, but Im glad you offered up this platform for folks to speak their peace.  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:53 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Have a look at it.

Lupa Fur

Weeamoo

Fireshadow0908

TheVikingWay

VJammer

thirtyspacechickens-go

TheGrandOldMan

Moonlite Runner

DaMetaEX

konaustin

Eddy_Soul5

Zylvanness

Dr_OrpheusTelos

unlimited blades

Johto Crisp
Honestly Ren, I dislike the Idea. Most Students dont go straight to Beacon, They go to other academies first, and learn the basics of being Huntsmen and huntresses. ( Exception of Mr Arc, who faked his way into Beacon, and could have easily lost his life because of that) It would, in most cases, be automatically assumed that students have a grasp of how to manipulate their aura on a base level. With the introduction of Aura Skill to the character profile, it allows for potential godmodding in my mind. " Oh you sneaked up on me and stabbed me before I could ready an Aura barrier? Lol no jk, I used my Super aura to detect your approach and ready myself." It worries me that it would be too easily abused in disputes about " My character could totally beat up your character." I feel like extra or Extraordinary Aura proficiency or abilities should be listed in the Other Section, as a means of merely mentioning " hey, my character can do this" making it more of a side note rather than a core function of the character. Granted, Im a bit biased, being a long time GM and Dungeon master, so I may be simply fretting over nothing, but Im glad you offered up this platform for folks to speak their peace.

like I mentioned before, this is more like what Qrow was doing with his weird beam of light attack against Salem and what's been mentioned within the series. I understand the point you're making... but it's also a bit frustrating for people to suddenly come up in the RP and say they can do these things because reasons. I originally told the member who asked me about it that it would have to be listed under strengths, but that evolved into something too complicated that I thought would cause people to become miffed in a way.

It's kind of frustrating trying to come up with something that will please everyone, as the Dust Skill Level thing shows, but I'm really not sure how to approach the topic of Aura Technique Levels. Not the manipulation of Aura on the basic Huntsman level, but the use of it to amplify abilities and attacks and weaponry. If you would like to make a suggestion on how to satisfy what most people want, be my guest.

In regards to the god-modding thing, however, there's already plenty of that "my character's the strongest and would clearly beat your character" going around. It's kinda depressing, but that's going to exist in any action-based RP that has people trying to make cool, unique characters that have interesting abilities and such. It's just human nature to try and 1-up the last person. I'm open to suggestion, but you can see why it's complicated, right? ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:54 pm
Rengato

I'm more then happy with dropping the whole thing if it's going to cause problems. I just needed a way to have Sigmund be able to launch himself if need be because he doesn't have a high powered rifle like Ruby, explosive rounds like Nora, a grapple hook of some kind like Blake. Only wanted to use it for the jumping thing and nothing else, but seems to be creating more problems. I can just use air dust rounds as an alternative gonk  

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:45 pm
Rengato

perhaps you could change the heading? confusion seems to be
        coming from the generalized name, so it seems like this is the
        respective character's OVERALL aura ability, and not one they
        have learned/honed in on over time. its not their natural ability, so
        i think it would help to establish that, because it does seem like
        this would be describing how the characters use their base auras
        and not techniques they've gained based off of it. if that makes
        sense??? so, for example, calling it "Advanced Aura Technique(s)"
        might serve the idea better. i know something that a name change
        is super simple, but it might help for clarification purposes.

i do agree with Viking's sentiment in that some of the students may
        have learned specific techniques outside of the school and before
        their more professional training, so the ranking system might need
        to be modified to create more diverse specifications? but then we
        run into the irritations of being too specific and leaving little room
        for personal definitions. plus, it very well could make characters too
        OP, as you are well aware. in these cases, i don't think those would
        count towards this because they are not trained in anyway and
        have come naturally in possibly unstructured environments. while
        aura is a natural thing, but the techniques aren't, and i'd assume
        anyone with enough training would be able to send a blast of aura
        at someone. so, since anyone outside of society or who snuck into
        the school wouldn't have that structured training, none of their
        possible skills would be applicable to this section. would that work?

sorry i kind of started rambling! ;C and i'm only going to ramble more...

so, i would suggest changing the title of the section to something
        like "Advanced Aura Techniques" and as for the levels themselves,
        we could have like... the actual techniques listed and what they do
        along with ITS level beside them, which might sound familiar lmao~

because it seems like this was created for a character's specific
        skill, i think this might work. and we could place stipulations on it.
        so the first years wouldn't be able to list anything because, for
        instance, this skill set is only taught at academies. it can be learned
        outside of the school systems, but the skills are usually volatile or
        restrained. i'm not sure if any of this makes sense, or if it just makes
        it more confusing? sorry! i just want to help<33

Advanced Aura Techniques: (This is not something that just everyone magically knows. As such, please name the technique and provide it an appropriate level based on your character's year and experience from this range: None/Novice/Amateur/Student/Average/Above-Average/Accomplished/Excellent/Superior/Master. This is not applicable to anything learned outside of an Academy. As a result, first years are not allowed to start out with Aura Control, as it is Advanced and training is only given once a student reaches a Huntsman Academy. Second years cannot have higher than "student" level. Keep in mind that having anything above Accomplished requires legitimate reasoning.)

Advanced Aura Techniques:
        Projectiles- Level: Above-Average. With this technique, Qrow is able to forcefully project his aura at an opponent.

THIS GOT LONG SORRY OMG

EDIT: ITS GETTING LONGER OMG SORRY

so, in addition, these skills can change over time. so that could
        have been qrow's initial skill level, but now its more like:

Projectiles- Level: Superior. With this technique, Qrow is able to forcefully project his aura at an opponent. It can effectively be used as a secondary, or tertiary, weapon. He can send it nearly as far as he can see it and can control its course, even after sending the attack.

or something that effect^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:09 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato

perhaps you could change the heading? confusion seems to be
        coming from the generalized name, so it seems like this is the
        respective character's OVERALL aura ability, and not one they
        have learned/honed in on over time. its not their natural ability, so
        i think it would help to establish that, because it does seem like
        this would be describing how the characters use their base auras
        and not techniques they've gained based off of it. if that makes
        sense??? so, for example, calling it "Advanced Aura Technique(s)"
        might serve the idea better. i know something that a name change
        is super simple, but it might help for clarification purposes.

i do agree with Viking's sentiment in that some of the students may
        have learned specific techniques outside of the school and before
        their more professional training, so the ranking system might need
        to be modified to create more diverse specifications? but then we
        run into the irritations of being too specific and leaving little room
        for personal definitions. plus, it very well could make characters too
        OP, as you are well aware. in these cases, i don't think those would
        count towards this because they are not trained in anyway and
        have come naturally in possibly unstructured environments. while
        aura is a natural thing, but the techniques aren't, and i'd assume
        anyone with enough training would be able to send a blast of aura
        at someone. so, since anyone outside of society or who snuck into
        the school wouldn't have that structured training, none of their
        possible skills would be applicable to this section. would that work?

sorry i kind of started rambling! ;C and i'm only going to ramble more...

so, i would suggest changing the title of the section to something
        like "Advanced Aura Techniques" and as for the levels themselves,
        we could have like... the actual techniques listed and what they do
        along with ITS level beside them, which might sound familiar lmao~

because it seems like this was created for a character's specific
        skill, i think this might work. and we could place stipulations on it.
        so the first years wouldn't be able to list anything because, for
        instance, this skill set is only taught at academies. it can be learned
        outside of the school systems, but the skills are usually volatile or
        restrained. i'm not sure if any of this makes sense, or if it just makes
        it more confusing? sorry! i just want to help<33

Advanced Aura Techniques: (This is not something that just everyone magically knows. As such, please name the technique and provide it an appropriate level based on your character's year and experience from this range: None/Novice/Amateur/Student/Average/Above-Average/Accomplished/Excellent/Superior/Master. This is not applicable to anything learned outside of an Academy. As a result, first years are not allowed to start out with Aura Control, as it is Advanced and training is only given once a student reaches a Huntsman Academy. Second years cannot have higher than "student" level. Keep in mind that having anything above Accomplished requires legitimate reasoning.)

Projectiles- Level: Above-Average. With this technique, Qrow is able to forcefully project his aura at an opponent.

THIS GOT LONG SORRY OMG

EDIT: ITS GETTING LONGER OMG SORRY

so, in addition, these skills can change over time. so that could
        have been qrow's initial skill level, but now its more like:

Projectiles- Level: Superior. With this technique, Qrow is able to forcefully project his aura at an opponent. It can effectively be used as a secondary, or tertiary, weapon. He can send it nearly as far as he can see it and can control its course, even after sending the attack.

or something that effect^

I like it,but what would a valid reason for above accomplished even be?  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:18 pm
Lupa Fur
I like it,but what would a valid reason for above accomplished even be?

hm. i would almost want to argue that only maidens or Oz
        could have Master level stuff, but at the same time they're
        completely different on the scale, so they probably shouldn't
        be included in it? i'm not sure there.

BUT to say someone was Excellent or Superior, i'm honestly
        not sure of any examples to give lol. we've only seen so little
        of it on the show, and i'm not sure if anyone in the RP would
        have skill levels that high (i'm just assuming on that, i know at
        least Yang wouldn't have anything in the above Accomplished
        range, not that i can think of at the moment). perhaps, say, if
        Qrow's aura burst could break Winter's glyphs, then it would
        be considered Superior? maybe? lmao sorry i can't be more
        definitive xD

Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games