Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:57 pm
Amy quickly got up from the couch when she heard the front door open. She was already heading out of the living room when she heard Karrie call out to her. She walked up to him and smiled softly, somewhat bashfully.

"Hi, Karrie. Did you all have fun today? Where did Mitri go?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:01 pm
*nods* Yeah. Wish it wasn't so hot, but that can't be helped. Mitri went to the bathroom. *smiles down at her* I'd hug you, but I'm sticky from being outside all afternoon. As soon as Mitri's done, I'll go clean up.

*flies past Amy into the kitchen to find out what smells good*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:05 pm
Amy laughed. "I appreciate that. Normally I would love to get a hug from you, but not right now."

She winked playfully at him and then looked behind her toward the bathroom door. She hoped Mitri would notice the cleaner appearance. It was more organized and she had cleaned everything in there. Karrie had already kept it pretty clean, but it was slightly cluttered.

She then turned her head to the kitchen where she saw Velcore fly off to. "Umm, I've made some supper if you all are hungry. Spaghetti with cheesy bread and apple cinnamon streusel bars."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:11 pm
*laughs* That's what I thought.

*smiles when she tells him what's for dinner* Mmmm. Sounds good. No wonder it smells good. biggrin

*leaves the bathroom and goes to Velcore's room to change his clothes. He'd decided to use the dragon's closet to store his clothes while he was here*

See you in a little bit. *walks into to the bathroom*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:18 pm
Amy nodded and watched Karrie walk off. He and Mitri were probably both so tired that they didn't notice anything. Hopefully they would later, either today or tomorrow. It would probably make at least Karrie feel better to know that he had a clean house now and didn't have to worry about cleaning it himself. That made just about anyone feel better and more relaxed.

She walked into the kitchen and saw Velcore looking around. She couldn't help but smile at the sight of him doing that.

"Do you like spaghetti and cheesy bread, Velcore? If not, I can get you something else quickly. I also made some apple and cinnamon streusel bars. I was thinking of you when I did that. I know how much you like sweets."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:24 pm
*looks up guiltily, having been about to sneak off with some of the apple streusel* Yes, cheesy bread and spaghetti are good. *looks back at the streusel* This smells very good.

*walks into the kitchen with clean clothes and damp hair. He'd jumped in the shower for a minute, so he could clean up faster* Amy... did you clean today? I know the house wasn't this clean last night...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:28 pm
Amy laughed softly and pet the top of Velcore's head. She had been feeling so good since she had been staying at Karrie's house. Sure, some of it had to do with not being around the fairies right now, but she also knew that a lot of it had to do with being around Karrie so much, as well as Velcore and Mitri.

"You can have some bars after supper, Velcore. I don't want the bars to fill you up instead of the spaghetti. Your stomach might hurt then. At the least, it wouldn't be healthy for you."

She turned her head and looked at Mitri when he came in and asked her a question. She smiled in response and nodded slightly. A small blush was coloring her cheeks.

"Yes, I did. Thank you for noticing. That's why I asked you all to leave for the day. I wanted to do something to thank you all for letting me stay here and to hopefully make you all feel better, what with everything going on right now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:34 pm
*looks around the room, still hoping Amy will leave so he can take some of the streusel*

*smiles* Thank you. I was planning on cleaning up tomorrow, while Uncle Karrie's at work. *laughs* I wonder if Kits cleans his house while nobody's here or something... Stuff would pile up if he was left alone.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:41 pm
(( twisted He used to keep it clean(ish) so dame and him could fool around. twisted rofl 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:43 pm
Amy laughed. "Yeah, I had been wondering that myself, actually, the past couple of days since I've been staying here. I have a feeling she does a lot more stuff that we don't know about to help Karrie. She is such a sweetheart."

She walked over toward the back area of the kitchen and looked through the archway that led to the dining room. It was set with everything except for the large bowls with the food in it.

"I have everything set up except for the food. Do you want to help me with that, please, Mitri? It's easier to do it with an extra set of hands."

She went over to the cupboards, took out a large bowl and a basket for the bread. She set the basket by the oven and then held the bowl on the counter with a large spoon so that she could help guide the spaghetti and sauce with hamburger into the bowl while Mitri poured it in.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:49 pm
*smiles softly* She really is.

Sure, I'll help. *picks up the pot and starts carefully pouring the pasta and sauce into the bowl*

*sighs and flies off to find out where Thistle disappeared to after they got home*

((Used to... sweatdrop His bedroom and kitchen are kept clean, at least.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:55 pm
Amy thanked Mitri and then put a clean tea towel into the basket before she put the bread into the basket. She carried that into the dining room and then started getting water for everyone.

Thistle, meanwhile, was sleeping on the couch in the living room. It had taken all the energy she had to walk over to it and hop up onto it.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:00 pm
*takes the pot to the sink and rinses it out*

*rests his head on the couch next to Thistle*

*walks into the kitchen wearing clean clothes, with his damp hair loose for a change* Hmmm? *not seeing anything on the stove, looks into the living room* Oh, you set the table. I usually just make the plates up in the kitchen and eat wherever.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 pm
Amy smiled up at Karrie when he walked in. "Well, you all deserve to be treated today. I want to thank you for letting me stay here. I really appreciate it Karrie. I appreciate you all being okay with it."

She called Velcore and Thistle out to the kitchen to eat. Thistle let Velcore help her in and Amy set plates for them at the table, though Thistle's was right by Amy's. Thistle had to sit on her lap to eat. She was too tired to protest.

After supper and desert, and after everything had been cleaned, Amy and Karrie were getting ready in his bedroom. Amy had taken her shower and was now sitting on the large bed with wet hair and a brush.

"Karrie, your hair is getting long. I love the length it's at now. I've always liked longer hair on a man. Would..."

She blushed and looked down at the comforter as she picked at it lightly.

"Would you mind if I brushed it?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:12 pm
*looks over his shoulder at Amy* It is. I'm used to it being long. It used to be down to the middle of my back. *smiles at how awkward she seems while asking if she can brush his hair* All right. Nobody's wanted to play with my hair since... last time one of my friends wanted to paint me. *sits on the bed in front of Amy with his back turned to her*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games