Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:08 pm

Animekitty47
Kitty walked into the Great Hall, 'I may be starting my 4th year here, but ceiling is still so cool!' xd Kitty spotted Sazzarah at her Ravenclaw table as she walk past. "Hi Sazzarah! Sorry we didn't finish that chess game, but I think you would've won anyway. xp " she called. Kitty waved to Juni at the Hufflepuff table before sitting down at her Gryffindor table. "Hey Ann! Hi Celest! It's your last year here already? surprised What are you going to do after you graduate?"
Celest turned at the voice "Hey Kitty, how was your summer? Yea it is my last year already. I really haven't given it much thought, my thoughts right now are making this one of my best years so far."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:04 pm

Queenie Jean
Sazzarah
Queenie Jean
redpopsicles
Queenie Jean
Queenie grins.

"Am I! My parents wouldn't let me try any spells at home, so I could only learn the theories and incantations...Oh I'm Queenie, by the way."

"So, Queenie, do you know what classes you'll be taking? Are you into Quidditch? Tell me about yourself."

"I signed up for Muggle Studies, Arithmancy (which I am soooo excited for), Charms, and Transfiguration. I like watching Quidditch but I'm not very athletic. You?"

"I'm teaching Arithmancy this year!" Sazzarah said enthusiastically. "And Care of Magical Creatures. It's a bit odd taking classes at the same time you're teaching, but... this isn't an ordinary school, is it?"

Queenie laughs.

"No, just look at the ceiling! It's bewitched to look like the sky outside, I read it in Hogwarts, A History."

Sazzarah looks upwards and laughs at the star-sprinkled ceiling. "I think it's nice," she replies. "Odd, yes, but it's amazing!"

Her foot keeps tapping impatiently. "I can't wait for the year to begin," she says. "What are you guys most looking forward to? I can't wait to explore the castle. It's gorgeous..."

Sazzarah

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:05 pm

Celestial Archer
Miss Love Tantei
Celestial Archer
Celest made her way to the gryffindor table.
"Hi everyone, how was your summer?"

Ann waved cheerily at Celest, "Hi Celest! My summer was eventful, what about yours?"
Well it was pretty busy, for the most part. I'm glad yours was enjoyable. I can't believe its my last year here.

Aww! It's so weird how time passes quickly, eh? *huggles Celest*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:08 pm

Animekitty47
Kitty walked into the Great Hall, 'I may be starting my 4th year here, but ceiling is still so cool!' xd Kitty spotted Sazzarah at her Ravenclaw table as she walk past. "Hi Sazzarah! Sorry we didn't finish that chess game, but I think you would've won anyway. xp " she called. Kitty waved to Juni at the Hufflepuff table before sitting down at her Gryffindor table. "Hey Ann! Hi Celest! It's your last year here already? surprised What are you going to do after you graduate?"

Ann looked up from talking to Celest and grinned, "Hi Kitty! Its so nice to see you again."

Miss Love Tantei

MorganOfCalafia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:30 pm

Llenlleawg changed into his dog form by mistake and looked around the hall wagging his tail
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:56 pm

Queenie Jean
"I signed up for Muggle Studies, Arithmancy (which I am soooo excited for), Charms, and Transfiguration. I like watching Quidditch but I'm not very athletic. You?"

I've signed up for just about everything. I love classes.

Sazzarah
Her foot keeps tapping impatiently. "I can't wait for the year to begin," she says. "What are you guys most looking forward to? I can't wait to explore the castle. It's gorgeous..."

As for exploring the castle, I think there are a few Ravenclaws around here that could help you find some pretty cool little secrets.

redpopsicles

MorganOfCalafia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:10 pm

Llenlleawg tried to change back to human but couldn't "Bloddy hell..." He muttered
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:13 pm

Nick_Jonas_Luvr
the_cereal_queen
Nick_Jonas_Luvr
the_cereal_queen
Nick_Jonas_Luvr
*Jess walks into the Hall, happy to be back, then heads to her table*

walks in and cant believe her eyes. this place is huge she thought to her self.
she finds her friend jess and goes and sit by her.

Hey! So what do you think of Hogwarts??

its really big! i hope i dont get lost here. lol. but ill probally be fine after a few days. biggrin

You should be fine. But if you need any help just feel free to ask. biggrin

ok! *starts eating some pudding.* So do you have any brothers or sisters???

the_cereal_queen

Broken_Heart_Music

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:17 pm

the_cereal_queen
Nick_Jonas_Luvr
the_cereal_queen
Nick_Jonas_Luvr
the_cereal_queen
Nick_Jonas_Luvr
*Jess walks into the Hall, happy to be back, then heads to her table*

walks in and cant believe her eyes. this place is huge she thought to her self.
she finds her friend jess and goes and sit by her.

its really big! i hope i dont get lost here. lol. but ill probally be fine after a few days. biggrin

Just two sisters. but im a muggle born so they havent been to Hogwarts. what about you??
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:26 pm

Llenlleawg left the great hall and headed towards the library

MorganOfCalafia

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:33 pm

" eek Did someone Confund me, or did anyone else see a firstie turn into a dog and walk out of the Great Hall? Are they already an Animagus cool or did someone jinx the poor guy? scream "
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:46 pm

Miss Love Tantei
Aww! It's so weird how time passes quickly, eh? *huggles Celest*
*hugs Ann back* Yes apparently it does, it seems like just yesterday I was standing in the front of the great hall to be sorted.
Animekitty47
" eek Did someone Confund me, or did anyone else see a firstie turn into a dog and walk out of the Great Hall? Are they already an Animagus cool or did someone jinx the poor guy? scream "
*turning to Kitty* "Bloody Hell is right, I couldn't do that till my fourth year, I hope someone wasn't playing a joke on the poor boy"

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:00 pm

Nick_Jonas_Luvr
the_cereal_queen
Nick_Jonas_Luvr
the_cereal_queen
Nick_Jonas_Luvr

well im muggle born also. but i have an older brother but hes not a wizard then i have 4 yuonger sisters that might become witches. i hope they do so im not the only one in the family.

Just two sisters. but im a muggle born so they havent been to Hogwarts. what about you??

I have an older brother but he isnt a wizard. i also have 4 little sisters and i hope they become witches so im not the only one in the family.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:12 pm

Llenlleawg came back in pretending nothing happened. He sat back down and resumed his dinner

MorganOfCalafia

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:27 pm

ResidentOfDarkness
Llenlleawg came back in pretending nothing happened. He sat back down and resumed his dinner

Ann stared at Llenlleawg and commented quietly next to him, "I see you got your furry problem fixed." She giggled, horrified.
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games