Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:08 pm
They do. *after a little while, decides on a lemon-poppyseed muffin* What do you want, Velcore?

Carrot cake! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:23 pm
-she smiles up at the boy through her lashes and leans on the counter, a smirk playing at her lips- I'd like a chocolate molten lava cake, please. With ice...cold...chocolate milk. -her speech becomes elongated and drawn out. The boy flushes slightly and nods, stammering out a yes- We're altogether. wink One ticket, that is. wink -as he rings them up, dame runs her lower lip through her teeth. He catches the tail end of it and stammers again, handing dame back her card. She tucks it away and he hurries off to get their things-

twisted -dame chuckles softly-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:27 pm
*watches dame* rolleyes I bet he wasn't expecting that when he came to work today. *chuckles*

*waits excitedly for his carrot cake* biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:29 pm
-grins over at Karrie darkly- twisted I just made that boy's day. wink -she elbows Karrie in the side- Kinda like how you weren't expecting it when I ordered that pumpkin pie late one night? wink  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:41 pm
*chuckles* Yeah... that's something you're good at...

Pumpkin pie? That sounds good too...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:51 pm
-chuckles again and cocks her head to the side, smirking- What's something I'm good at? xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:56 pm
Teasing people. *takes his plate and Velcore's to a table* Especially men. *grins at her*

*follows Karrie to the table, lifting the top part of his body onto a chair so he can eat his cake easier*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:06 pm
-dame smirks at the boy, licking her lips, and picks up her plate and drink, sashaying over to the table- Oh, -she says nonchalantly- I dunno, I can tease women too. -she sits down, feeling the boy's eyes on her- I had Kits blushing the other day. wink -dame dips her spoon into the icecream and licks it off with a flourish-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:13 pm
You did? neutral Kits actually blushes pretty easily. But I don't think she... *remembers the drawings in her sketchbook and stops, thinking* confused

*licks the frosting that stuck to his nose*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:21 pm
twisted -dame smirks, breaking open her lava cake and catching some of the molten chocolate as it pours out- I bet she is very... -dame's eye turn to deep emerald pools as she gazes at her cake, talking half to herself- tasty. twisted -She slips the spoon in her mouth, savouring the delicious taste and closing her eyes in ecstasy-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:27 pm
Umm... *looks down at his plate, breaking a piece of the muffin apart*

*tilts his head to the side* Tasty? confused *sees dame eating her cake and decides that's what she means*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:31 pm
-grins even darker, putting her spoon on her plate and leaning in towards Velcore- Yes. Tasty. Everyone has their own taste, Velcore. I imagine girls are tastier than boys. twisted Except for Flame, of course. He is one tasty sonuvabitch. -licks her lips and smirks- twisted Smooth skin, soft fur, cute body, pretty face. Yes, I bet she is very, very tasty. twisted -takes a bite of her cake, contemplating-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:36 pm
*concentrates on his muffin* sweatdrop

*chirps in confusion* People taste mostly the same when I lick them. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:40 pm
-grins and takes a long drink of chocolate milk before responding, eyes not leaving Velcore. She leans in once again after putting her drink down- Does everyone have their own distinct smell?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:46 pm
Of course. *takes another bite of cake* Everybody is a little bit different.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games