Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:49 pm

Angel pounced on Cloudkit as he was running in his circle.

[[hey Dragon, do you want to have the two grow up as friends and then have them end up as lovers or something? Cuz' I've already decided to make Angel have at least a crush on him]]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:48 pm

Dustkit chased after the moss, Tawnykit right behing him. Bluekit had gone over to the side and was laying down watching everyone play. She lifted her head and looked at her back and the two silver patches. She then put her head back down and sighed. What does StarClan have in store for me?

Spiceshadow

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:14 am

Pantherclaw looked at Bluekit then walked over to her and sat down "What's wrong?"he asked

Cloudkit caught his tail and held onto it
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:00 pm

"Nothing. I'm just wondering if I'm making the right desision by becoming a medicine cat." She looked at her back again then at Pantherclaw. "And I don't know what kind of sign from StarClan this is. I'm getting worried."

Spiceshadow

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:41 am

"Don't worry I thought that to when I was little and I'm fine,"Pantherclaw said

Cloudkit walked around in circles holding his tail.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:39 pm

[[yo dragon, I posted already saying that Angel pounced on Cloudkit. Look at the first post of the page.]]

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:30 pm

((what ever))

Cloudkit jumpped away from Angel and rolled onto the ground
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Eagleheart looked around her camp from Patchstar's side. All the kittens we're playing in the sun. Eagleheart started to purr but she broke off in a fit of coughing. I feel terrible... maybe i should go to Leafpetal... she thought as she pushed herself up. She started to walk, but stopped as she got dizzy and started to sway on her paws. This was unlike her, she was always steady on her feet, even as a kit. I know i'm not all right now... she thought as her vision cleared, I'm definately going to go see Leafpetal. She headed for the Medicine Cat's den and stuck her head in. "Leafpetal? Are you here?"

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:13 pm

Cloudkit ran over to Eagleheart "Are you ok?I can help if you want cause I think Leafpetal went out for a bit,"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:42 pm

pounces on cloudkit "HUA!"
((Sorry,meh has been away))

SpecterSolemn

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:06 am

Cloudkit squrimed out for under Waspkit and looked at Eagleheart
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:51 am

Mosspelt woke back up agian. She sat up and winced as her head moved, and some scratches on her back hurt as well. I wander what's taking Shadow so long. she thought.

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:52 am

"So, um...Can you please take me to, er, your leader?" he asked Patchstar akwardly agian.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:36 am

Pantherclaw walked out of the nursery and heard what Shadow said and walked over.He looked at Patchstar and bowed his head then looked at Shadow "You already found the leader,"

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:55 pm

looks worriedly at the cat in front of cloudkit "what's wrong?"
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games