Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
What Item Would You Steal From The Avatar Above You [GAME] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 387 388 389 390 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:04 pm
omg! I would totally steal that hermes moon! You don't mind right? I knew you wouldn't Ron. *grabs the moon by it's tail and runs...* xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:06 pm
I would steal your slippers so you have to walk aroudn with cold feet twisted  

Dreccas

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:16 pm
kylie_xyooj
omg! I would totally steal that hermes moon! You don't mind right? I knew you wouldn't Ron. *grabs the moon by it's tail and runs...* xp

nope, but maximum limit is to borrow...lol. its a 250k item...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:18 pm
i would steal your earmuffs  

Dreccas

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:22 pm
Ronzalpha201
kylie_xyooj

lol...I know! I've noticed how pricey they are and I can see why too. It's a pretty awesome item to have. ^_^ I envy you. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:26 pm
kylie_xyooj
Ronzalpha201
kylie_xyooj

lol...I know! I've noticed how pricey they are and I can see why too. It's a pretty awesome item to have. ^_^ I envy you. xp

not really, but happy that i made a 180k profit b/c i bought it in gold when it first came out.  

Ronzalpha201

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:28 pm
Hmm... steal the hair, probably. Hey Ron! *waves* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:28 pm
Ronzalpha201
kylie_xyooj
Ronzalpha201
kylie_xyooj

not really, but happy that i made a 180k profit b/c i bought it in gold when it first came out.

OH...I see. Well, great for you. yeah, I was pissed off b/c I had a fausto bottle and I wanted to sell it sooo bad. When I bought it, I got it for 100,000 gold and the marketplace price went down to 75,000 gold and stupid me sold it for that price. It just evolved and now the price went up to 130,000 gold. I'm so pissed off at myself and still ripping my hair out b/c of it. crying  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:31 pm
kylie_xyooj
Ronzalpha201
kylie_xyooj
Ronzalpha201
kylie_xyooj

OH...I see. Well, great for you. yeah, I was pissed off b/c I had a fausto bottle and I wanted to sell it sooo bad. When I bought it, I got it for 100,000 gold and the marketplace price went down to 75,000 gold and stupid me sold it for that price. It just evolved and now the price went up to 130,000 gold. I'm so pissed off at myself and still ripping my hair out b/c of it. crying

O.o getting late, gotta go and hi, kyangfan!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:04 am
Herme's Moon, Cloud, and the Tome.  

TheEmoSalesman

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:07 am
the cloak.....SELL SELL SELL  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:29 am
The Strings and the bat.  

TheEmoSalesman

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:11 am
Strip your avvie and hock the items.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:13 am
Noooes! I is nekkid! eek Just like in that dream... Lmao.
I'd probably do likewise to you.  

TheEmoSalesman

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:26 am
same, the cloak.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 387 388 389 390 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games