Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:53 am

Miranda sees the trolley witch comming down the hallway and walks over to her. "HI! I'll take a pack of Bertie Botts every flavor beans, two pumkin pasties and a chocolate frog." She said, and got out her money. She sees that basically all the students on the train are in the same compartment, and wonders if there is any room for her.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:32 am

User Image
Looks up at Sonas entering the compartment and smiles slightly. Once hearing what she asked Smirks and say But of course. I'm going to go down fighting trying to keep that cup in our hands. How about yourself? Gets up once i hear the Trolley Witch and goes to order three of everything. Once having all of the snacks I ordered walks back into the compartment and places everything on a conjured table. I bought three of everything so dig in.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:10 am

Ume smiles at Sonas as she arrives. "We'll have to keep our winning streak up. I am getting rather used to it". She grins and looks at all the treats spread over the table and picks up a chocolate frog. "Feels like halloween." She laughs.

"Yess...however I'M the only ghoulish one here. Where is MY candy?" A disembodied voice says cooly.

"Candy is a waste on you." Ume replies, chewing on her chocolate.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:46 am

The Trolley Witch walks down the hall, her cart restocked, this time bringing even more variety than the last time.

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)

HPGoG Trolley Witch

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:30 am

Sonas smiles at her compartment companions happy knowing they'll be just as dedicated to get the cup.

"A butter bear and three chocalote frogs please." She says to the trolley witch preparing the money and leaving a bit of a tip for her.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Miranda grabs her snacks and gives the money to the witch. She decided she would just go back to her compartment and eat them though, because she was getting a little tied, and she still needed to change into her robes.

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:56 pm

"Of course" Endria said to Fred when she suddenly appeared at the door asking if she could sit down.Before they could start a conversation the trolley witch passed,Endria realized she was very thirsty,she went out to the hallway and bought three butterbeers and a bunch of ice mice, chocolate frogs and Betrtie Bott's all flavored beans.When she was done she went back into the compartment with all the food,"Here,I bought some for all" She said while opening her butterbeer.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 am

User Image

Smiles slightly at Ume Yes in away it does.
But i just figured i'd go ahead and just get us some.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:02 am

User Image
Cat woke up with a start at the sound of creaky wheels, knocking the book on her lap down. She bit her lip nervously, picking it up and looking outside into the hall where the snack trolley was coming, just as her parents said it would. She put her hand on her pocket and thought about getting something to eat, but decided against it.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:33 pm

*appears in a black magical vest with a wicked looking cape a latern of unusal sorts boots a spear and a hat in the middle of the room kamillia is in*
*"drops" some "bertie bots every flavored jelly beans" on the floor and sits donw on a spare seat*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Amber smiled at the Ravenclaw girl and shook her head, getting over the sadness. "No, I'm fine, but thank you," she said then shook the girl's hand. "I'm Amber Moonshade from Hufflepuff, what's your name?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Sonas smiles as James sits down in their compartment. All of her friends are gathered on the train now...
"I can't wait for classes to start!"

Nite of Storms

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Stardust Disaster
Amber smiled at the Ravenclaw girl and shook her head, getting over the sadness. "No, I'm fine, but thank you," she said then shook the girl's hand. "I'm Amber Moonshade from Hufflepuff, what's your name?"

Miranda sensed there really was something wrong, but didn't bother to say anything more. "I'm Miranda." She said, smiling.

||Hmm, I never really thought up a last name for myself. My real one is dumb. razz ||
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:31 pm

"Nice to meet you Miranda," she said with a small giggle. "Do you have a compartment yet?"

((I think me and my friend came up with the name, we pretended we were the "Moonshade Twins" Amber and Dusk. It's funny though, we both still use those names for roleplays. xD))

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:17 pm

User Image
Ume raises a brow at James as he enters theatrically as is the usual. "I can't wait for classes either," she says. "I'm hoping to learn interesting things this year."

Orien, who has grown tired of Ume ignoring him, appears and "sits" on a trunk that is stored on the shelf over the window.
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games