Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:01 pm
"Loads, and I doubt it," Sirius said, letting go of Remus' hand and twisting a bit so he could kind of see his back. He brushed his shoulders off.

"Yeah, see I don't see any bugs, and I certainly think I would be able to tell if they were in my clothes," he remarked, shivering slightly.

"But now you've given me phantom bugs running around my skin, thank you Remus."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:04 pm
Remus rolled his eyes.

"You're welcome, Sirius," he said. "Why didn't you just sit on the steps? Or is there some sort of alternative motive behind lying on the dirt?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:12 pm
"Because sitting on the steps is boring. Laying on the ground enables you to stare up at the sky and doze, and pluck at grass. Plus it made broom watching easier," Sirius replied with a shrug before glancing around.

"Well, everyone made it, no one is hurt, I'm starving," Sirius turned to Remus and offered his arm.

"I don't know about you, but I'm hungry, shall we go onto lunch?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:22 pm
"Well, you could have met us at the gate," Remus suggested, taking Sirius' arm, despite feeling a bit silly doing it. "Lunch sounds great though. I'm famished."

"No I couldn't. Dumbledore told me to sit and stay," Sirius replied as they started heading inside and towards the Great Hall, not waiting for the others.

Remus frowned.

"I'm going to sound a bit stupid saying this," he said, "but you aren't a dog and you have never been known to sit or stay when told."

"Well, I know that the only doggy parts about me are my morning breath and my animagus form, but every one else..." Sirius frowned.

"Sit Sirius, stay here Sirius, do this Sirius, no Sirius, don't Sirius..." Sirius stopped suddenly and looked over at Remus.

"Forget it," he said, pulling away as they entered the Great Hall. He sat down at the Gryffindor table and instantly food appeared. Sirius grinned.

"Hogwarts, it could be a 5 star restaurant," he said with a happy sigh.

Running his hand absently over the arm Sirius had been holding onto, Remus followed him to the table. The others would be arriving soon and it would be pointless to try and talk to Sirius about...whatever it was exactly that had upset him.

Of course, it was a sore spot with Remus and he wasn't any less eager to bring it back up, so he let it drop for now and took a seat at the Gryffindor table and began to make himself a sandwich.

"We've got the afternoon free," he said absently. "Any ideas?"

"Well, we could waste our time away in the library looking up that spell for the stairs," Sirius suggested, glancing over at the entrance. He hunched over slightly and leaned closer to Remus.

"I'd find it hilarious if they had to use one of the public boys restrooms to get ready for this ball as opposed to their dorm. And think, where will they sleep afterwards? A fair punishment, I think, for greeting you with a bucket of ice water this morning."

Remus nodded. He hadn't thought about that since well...this morning, but now that he had been reminded.

"Actually," he glanced up and down the table and smiled before taking a bite of his sandwich and pointing. Hogwarts, a History lay only a few yards away. He swallowed. "It's in there."

Sirius grinned, setting down his sandwich and pulling out his wand.

"Accio Hogwarts: A History," he hissed. The book sprung up and flew into his hands. Sirius grinned and handed it to Remus.

"Here, no one will ask if you're hiding a book in your robes," he said.

"Have you got the exact spell yet? Or are we going to have to sneak to some secluded corner and make the kiddies believe were doing things that kiddies shouldn't know about when we're done eating?" he asked.

Remus smirked.

"Well, after the Kathryn incident, they should know better than to go anywhere near us while we do things that they shouldn't know about," he answered.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:32 pm
Gabriel stretched, liking the idea of lunch. Running in with Aurors always gave a person a good appetite. He heard what Remus and Sirius were saying, but decided it wasn't his place to but in to that little melodrama going on. He reached into his pocket and was happy to find that his cigarettes hadn't been crushed in his horrible landing.

He looked over at the others, not counting Remus and Sirius. "So, um... food?" he said simply with a grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:26 pm
Kathryn waved to Killa as she left before following Remus' and Sirius' example and entering the castle. She turned to Gabriel and the others. "I'm hungry, so naturally food equals good" Kathryn replied and crossed the Entrance Hall and entered the Great Hall, taking a seat so that she wasn't close enough to Sirius and Remus incase they were talking privately. Reaching forward she snatched up a sandwich and began to eat.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:38 pm
Sirius grinned and brushed his leg against Remus' under the table.

"And if they haven't gotten the point yet, we could always give a repeat performance," he suggested as Kathryn walked in and sat down. He straightened up a bit, smiling quickly at Remus before greeting the girl.

"Hey kiddo, the others behind you, or are they planning to stay out in the rain all day?"

Remus shook his head at Sirius' comment and went back to eating while Sirius turned his attention to Kathryn sitting nearby.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:48 pm
Kathryn looked up at Sirius, a large portion of her sandwich in her mouth. She held up a finger as an indication to wait. She swallowed her mouthful and sighed. "I'm not sure, they're probably talking or something" She said with a shrug.

"So... You guys like this Second task?"

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:01 pm
Sirius shrugged, taking a bite of his sandwich. He swallowed.

"It's a nice break after last task, that's for sure," he replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:06 pm
Kathryn smirked. "You plan on doing anything dorky, matching dress robes or anything" She asked as an interesting image played in her mind. She ate the last bite of the sandwich and rested her head in her hand.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:11 pm
"Actually..." Sirius said, pausing right before taking a bite. "I haven't even seen your dress robes Moony." He looked over at the other man.

"I mean, obviously you had to have bought them, otherwise it would've been less expensive, but...I haven't seen them."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:14 pm
Remus glanced at Sirius.

"I haven't seen yours either," he pointed out. "Besides, you have the bags. If you want to see them, just open the bags."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:17 pm
Kathryn grinned, they were really oblivious to each other. "I'm getting my dress robe owled to me... They had to make it" She began, taking a sip of water. "I'm difficult" She added.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:23 pm
"I...oh yeah!" Sirius dug the bags out of his pocket and dumped them on the floor before pulling out his wand and enlarging them.

"Mine are pretty boring, kind of the same as the ones at the wedding," he handed the bag with more bundles to Remus.

"Here, either way we sound like girls but shall we wait until tonight to show off our dress robes? Or shall we pull them out and compare?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:29 pm
Remus rolled his eyes as he accepted the bags and put it on it's side on an empty space on the table.

"Does it really make a difference if we compare, Sirius? They're just dress robes," he asked with a small smile.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games