Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:57 am
In my own research, I learned that transvestites were like you describe above and transsexuals are the ones with the operation.

I am a transvestite, and will continue to think of myself as such.

That's the first time I've heard it being called transsexual before the operation though. Well, unless you're like my friend, who calls himself a female-to-male pre-operation transsexual. >.>  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:59 am
Eh, you call yourself whatever you want to call yourself, I say. That's just what I call it and what I've learned from visiting a lot of websites about transgenderism as a whole.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:24 pm
*gets confused*
My friend got yelled at for the mix up of those, now i just don't say anything I don't even label it. Yay for avoiding things!  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:51 pm
People label things as they wish to. Humans label themselves as they wish to. There's always going to be conflict somewhere around the middle, so whatever.

Well, my freshman year of college is over. I'm back in Philadelphia and I'm BORED!  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:21 pm
Transgender and Transexuals are a confusing topic. Simply because I mix them up. Don't expect me to know much about them XP.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:15 am
*nods*
Yeah the east coast is always boring -_-
But I live 15 minutes from the seaside.
So at least I can go drown myself with boredome ^_^
or just go swimming *shrug* oh and by the way, my computer screws up alot and I think it somehow made me post twice on 7th year rp
I'm very very very sorry sweatdrop  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:05 am
I'm sleepy... and bored... not even Reno and Sephiroth are helping. crying  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:21 am
*gasp*
That's terrible!
Maybe you need to take a nap then.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:08 am
No, I'm awake now. So I'm watching Black Cat... its a fun anime about an assassin whose happy-go-luck and has a gun called Misfortune. It's really good. And its crammed full of slash. So much slash. It makes me happy inside.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:22 pm
Ooooh, meese wants.  

HellsBitch

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:33 pm
Search "Black Cat 1" on youtube and you'll be able to see it. I've been bouncing all over the place actually, trying to something that keeps me occupied for more than ten minutes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:52 am
Ha ha, at least your entertaining yourself.
I did possibly THE MOST tumerous causing thing to myself yesterday.
I gave a synopsis, via song, of the Jekyll and Hyde musical, act 1 to my boyfriend.
It really wiped me out and it was like a bubble burst in my head as I tried to think you know?
I am such a great girlfriend, he's lucky. Most would just send them to a site but NOO I do it all myself, and not only that, but from the original version of the show, the non-musical one (that's still a musical anyway, what weirdos for calling it non-musical), I had a song on there that he would really like. So i tried to send him lyrics (btw, this was ALL DONE via typing at 12 oclock at night with no caffeine) of the song, called "the world has gone insane", but guess what? NOT ANYWHERE! So, being the persistant and stubborn person I am, I listened to the song and wrote down the lyrics for him.

I deserve a cookie, now. ^_^

*goes to watch Black Cat after my dad leaves*  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:06 am
Transvesticade
Search "Black Cat 1" on youtube and you'll be able to see it. I've been bouncing all over the place actually, trying to something that keeps me occupied for more than ten minutes.
I just have this teeny tiny little problem called parents 24/7. I sleep in my dads bed next to my mum because I went through surgery last thursday with my knee so i cant bend it and if either of them catches me watching slash... well, this kitten wont be on gaia or even the net for much longer...  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:01 pm
HellsBitch
Transvesticade
I just have this teeny tiny little problem called parents 24/7. I sleep in my dads bed next to my mum because I went through surgery last thursday with my knee so i cant bend it and if either of them catches me watching slash... well, this kitten wont be on gaia or even the net for much longer...

Awww... well, its actually not real slash. It's just slashy and the manga has a lot more subtext than the anime, but if you're parents are against assasins and the like - even fictional ones, then you may wanna steer clear.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:06 pm
*inserts random comment about something and then tosses a paperball at Sev and tells her to post in the RPs*

Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games