Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:57 pm

Rayna-chan.
Something like that yeah. heh. He IMed me and was liek "I have no idea what do do about magnets."

I suppose I would have simply melted them down, or smashed it to bits, but that is just me.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:00 pm

hm. Maby. I was just told him to let someone else kill it.
Me and him play paper wars at school. Its prety much the same thing, but you draw whatever you want.

Rayna-chan.

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:04 pm

Rayna-chan.
hm. Maby. I was just told him to let someone else kill it.
Me and him play paper wars at school. Its prety much the same thing, but you draw whatever you want.

Ah, so you know eachother IRL then. That must be fun in a lot of ways.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:06 pm

Yeah. Hes a cool guy. Strange, like myself. Its always nice to know other ppl who are like you. heh.

Rayna-chan.

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:10 pm

Can I get one of you something?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:13 pm

Hmm, I think I'll go for my standard fair of root beer, I already had ice cream tonight, so the burps will taste good if they come up. (bad pun, i know)

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:15 pm

Hmm. Lets goo with ..... Hmm. Got any Sake?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:16 pm

lurichan
Hmm, I think I'll go for my standard fair of root beer, I already had ice cream tonight, so the burps will taste good if they come up. (bad pun, i know)
Sure blaugh *pours and gives to Luri* Anything else?

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:18 pm

deadly_demon
lurichan

That's that's it for me for the moment *sips contently*

Rayna: There should be a few bottles stashed away of sake... one of them is partially drained because of me....make sure to specify if you want it chilled or warmed, it really does change the flavor a bit (yes, 1st hand personal knowledge)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:19 pm

Rayna-chan.
Hmm. Lets goo with ..... Hmm. Got any Sake?
No problem, we have everything from water to bandages blaugh *pours sake and serves* Enjoy biggrin

Dearest Darling`

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:20 pm

lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

Enjoy biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:21 pm

lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

Rayna: There should be a few bottles stashed away of sake... one of them is partially drained because of me....make sure to specify if you want it chilled or warmed, it really does change the flavor a bit (yes, 1st hand personal knowledge)

Dont have 1st hand experience ... But have heard about it. My friend told me its quite good.

Rayna-chan.

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:25 pm

Rayna-chan.
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

Dont have 1st hand experience ... But have heard about it. My friend told me its quite good.

It's all right, I like it better mixed with cranberry grape juice personally though.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:38 pm

Hmm. I may want to try that ...

Rayna-chan.

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:39 pm

Rayna-chan.
Hmm. I may want to try that ...

Sake doesn't have too much of an alchohol taste, it's just the aftertaste really, so if you have something else with a distinctive aftertaste, then you really don't taste it.
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games