Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:04 pm

Mmmm this going to be fun moving all those threads. gonk

[edit]Ok moved some threads around. I don't think I grabbed all the marching related threads- i just moved the ones that the topic gave it away for me. I went all the to the fourth forum page and gave up. sweatdrop So anyone else can . . . you know move some? I noticed we have alot of "is marching band a sport" threads. Shame. What happened? *to be blamed too*'

IN OTHER NEWS- Masq has a virus on her computer that won't come off. gonk So I may have to resort to reformatting my computer. gonk crying
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:58 pm

Masquanade
IN OTHER NEWS- Masq has a virus on her computer that won't come off. gonk So I may have to resort to reformatting my computer. gonk crying

Kelly, how many times do i have to tell you NOT to go looking for the R Kelly video?

Eldritch BiLast

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:12 pm

Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade

Kelly, how many times do i have to tell you NOT to go looking for the R Kelly video?

FORGIVE ME! FOR I HAVE CRAVED INTO! I CRAVE IT! crying gonk
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:05 pm

Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade

FORGIVE ME! FOR I HAVE CRAVED INTO! I CRAVE IT! crying gonk

For shame, i would have expected better from you Kelly, at least you could have been searching for some tasteful hentai.

Eldritch BiLast

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:11 am

Nintendo Punk 05
tasteful hentai.

Forgive me, but that sounds like a contradiction in terms. xd
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:58 pm

iOggy
Nintendo Punk 05
tasteful hentai.

No, microsoft works is a great example of that.

Eldritch BiLast

iOggy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:54 am

Nintendo Punk 05
iOggy
Nintendo Punk 05
tasteful hentai.

That's merely another example. You have yet to show conclusive proof that "tasteful hentai" isn't.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:05 pm

Masquanade
Mmmm this going to be fun moving all those threads. gonk

I just spent like... 3 quarters of an hour moving threads. xD Wow. Time really does fly. I'm supposed to be doing something for english class with The Catcher in the Rye... x___x

RinoaHeartilly

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:22 am

I loved Catcher in the Rye. Great book.

Waterpolo's almost over, then swimming season starts! heart We're currently 17-1, with a big game this afternoon and more fun tomorrow night.

But yeah, we're off school today. Parent teacher conferences rock.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:43 am

iOggy
Nintendo Punk 05
iOggy
Nintendo Punk 05
tasteful hentai.

That's merely another example. You have yet to show conclusive proof that "tasteful hentai" isn't.

Well the only things that i consider tasteful hentai are the ones where none of the girls are getting brutally raped or anything like that, and it's sex for love's sake, not becuase they are just overly horny, i mean like just classic, non-brutal hentai. That's tasteful hentai to me. XP

Eldritch BiLast

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:22 am

Who gets moving band related topics to the chatterbox? The chatterbox is a forum for games and anything not band related. I believe Color Guard vs. Marching Band is music related, so it would stay in the main forum. Though not the best topic . . . it doesn't really need to go into the chatterbox.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:30 am

Saint-Saens

Waterpolo's almost over, then swimming season starts! heart We're currently 17-1, with a big game this afternoon and more fun tomorrow night.

I loved it too. My friend gave it a 3.8/5 though, which I think is quite low... and since I'm the one typing the paper she partly wrote, I'm gonna raise it. xD

RinoaHeartilly

iOggy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:45 pm

Nintendo Punk 05
iOggy
Nintendo Punk 05
iOggy
Nintendo Punk 05
tasteful hentai.

Well the only things that i consider tasteful hentai are the ones where none of the girls are getting brutally raped or anything like that, and it's sex for love's sake, not becuase they are just overly horny, i mean like just classic, non-brutal hentai. That's tasteful hentai to me. XP

Fair enough. I concede the point.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:49 pm

RinoaHeartilly
Saint-Saens

I loved it too. My friend gave it a 3.8/5 though, which I think is quite low... and since I'm the one typing the paper she partly wrote, I'm gonna raise it. xD

rofl
We had our last regular season game tonight, and we won. State tourney starts in a week. Tired. Scanning forums. Sleep. FUN.

Saint-Saens

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:50 am

yesterday i was at sanderson all day, big compotition. we got in the finals and got like 5th out of the 18 groups there in prelims. in prelims we got second place music over all, we got a 192.5/200 and the grand champions got a 193/200. that made me go grrr. today i was at state fair, all i can say is uuuuguggghhh too much cheese.
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games