Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:14 am

User Image
*During the private exchange between Will and his lawyer, he noticed how Sergio clearly wasn't paying very much attention to what he just said about him having nothing to do with the Jabberwockies and being framed. Great. stare What good is a lawyer that doesn't listen to his client?! stressed

When Sergio tells him not to worry, Will doesn't find that very reassuring at all. stressed And when Sergio talks of being his double at work, he just quietly snorted under his breath. Heh, I highly doubt that. xd After all, Sergio is shorter and smaller in comparison to Will's taller height and large bone structure.

As the Prosecution's first witness is sworn in, Will notices Sergio looking away from the stand, and he follows the man's gaze looking towards Katana. OMG! emotion_jawdrop Upon hearing Sergio's exclamation about her, Will gently elbows his lawyer, then leans over and quietly speaks to him. * Stop staring at her! gonk Will takes a quick glance back at Katana emotion_0A0 before turning his attention back to the witness being questioned. Every now and then, Will just shakes his head at what the Hatter is saying about him. She's obviously beefing up her story to make him look bad. He leans towards Sergio and speaks privately to his lawyer.* She's lying. I had -nothing- to do with her current state of being a Jabberwocky. stare
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:10 am

User Image

Having sat there and listened to the Hatters testimony while glancing over at the Queen of Diamonds sparkles every now and again, he shifts positions and sits up. His client has informed him this witness is trying to pull something over on him. LYING?!! mad Tch……I’m going to get to the bottom of this RIGHT NOW! talk2hand

Sergio stands abruptly and as he walks up to the witness stand he speaks as if he just cannot believe what he is hearing. You’re an ALCHEMIST?!! eek You mean to tell me and this Court of Hearts you have been an ALCHEMIST this WHOLE TIME?! talk2hand He looks right at the Queen of Hearts Your Majesty! You NEVER told me you have a personal ALCHEMIST at your disposal!! gonk IS she an official ROYAL “Alchemist?” mad The Queen of Hearts nods to Sergio and he leans on the witness box. ……Well I'll be! O-M-G tell me! emotion_awesome Do you by any chance make customized perfumes? Because GUUUUUUURL, we need to talk after this trial about a little commision thingamabob. emotion_yatta Here’s my card. wink He takes out a business card from the inside pocket of his stylish white vest and hands it to her. Call me mmmmmkay, Hon?! emotion_awesome

He goes back to the defense table and has a seat. No further questions, your lovely and stylish Royal Highness. emotion_kiss He starts to type on his laptop. Well! I’m certainly glad we got to the bottom of THAT and nipped it in the bud!! Completely worthwhile! emotion_awesome

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:34 pm

Tch, Of COURSE I'm an alchemist! And of naturally I do perfumes, we will totally catch up after this and DISH. Taking Sergio's business card she receives the Queens dismissal from the stand. Getting up she carefully, she makes her way to the back of the courtroom again. Once again her tail swaying back and forth trying to take a few heads with her.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:09 pm

User Image

The Queen looks to Defense Council Counselor…call the next witness. emotion_eyebrow

User Image User Image

Sergio puts his hand to his neck. Oh! You’re having ME go next? emotion_awesome Mmmmmmkay! Stands. The defense calls His Royal Majesty, Alfonso Giovanni to the stand! emotion_awesome A low murmur from the crowded courtroom along with whispers as the King looks to his lovely bride in that whole “You’ve got to be joking, do I have too” kind of look. She motions toward the witness box and he rolls his eyes while he begrudgingly takes the stand. A Minotaur goes to him with the same scroll as the witness before, opens it and states: Do you swear by the All Mighty Deities of Wonder, do speak the truth and only the truth to Their Majesties and citizens of the Red Dominion that stand before you or be struck down by the Righteous Hand of Queen Red? twisted The King of Hearts tilts his head and gives the beast a very sarcastic. Watdayous tink? talk2hand

Grinning widely and practically bouncing to the witness stand, Sergio goes to see G. emotion_kirakira He stops right in front of him leans over and just looks at him. Hello, your Majesty. emotion_kirakira The King raises an eyebrow at Sergio and stares at him. emotion_eyebrow Your Majesty, you look a bit overheated. May I take your lovely crimson jacket so you are more comfortable. emotion_kirakira It was getting a bit stuffy in there with all those people. The King removes his jacket and hands it to Sergio who folds it neatly and drapes it over the witness box. There now. emotion_kirakira SOOOO much better. Glass of water, your Excellency? emotion_awesome The King shrugs and Sergio quickly runs over to the table of the defense, pours a glass of water and hand delivers it to the King. emotion_kirakira While The King downs his glass of water, Sergio begins his line of questioning. Your Majesty, do you “work out?” emotion_kirakira

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:25 pm

eek Seeing where the questioning was going Hare knew all too well what was going to happen. He'd been on the receiving end of this from one too many cougars in his modeling days. He jumped up in his seat and waved at Gio. No don't fall for it! Don't do it your Majesty!!! IT'S A TRAP!!!! gonk

The Queen slammed her little wooden hammer with such force it made the hair on his ears stand on end. SILENCE IN MY COURTROOM OR I WILL FEED YOU TO MY SHARKS! scream

A burst of fire came from the back of the court silencing everyone. The Hatter slammed her tail echoing the Queen's cry. You heard her Gracious Majesty! SILENCE! Or I'll roast you! twisted burning_eyes
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:33 pm

User Image
Antonio looked up from the notes he was jotting down for the rest of his case when he heard what witness the defense called emotion_eyebrow It seemed rather peculiar and not like it should even be allowed. After all, you don't call jury members up to the stand. Jury members are specifically selected to have no involvement or personal stake in the case. But that's impossible here since, not only is there no jury, but the judge and whatever role Giovanni was filling here would be personally affected. If he were on the defense, it would be easy to make an argument to have the entire thing thrown out just based on that. Though, there's no guarantee it would have worked since all realism for legal proceedings has been tossed out the window for this film emotion_facepalm

However, knowing this, it gave him an idea for his strategy and he began to jot down more notes, only half paying attention to the defense and all else that was happening.

Omnompoeia

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:43 pm

User Image User Image

The King puts his glass down and looks at Sergio with the expression telling him to drop dead. Watdayous tink? talk2hand

Let the record show that the King DOES NOT workout. talk2hand He turns and starts to walk away.

The King sits up and points to Sergio ******** YOU!! scream OL’ GIO ******** PUMPS IRON ON A REGULARS! stressed

Sergio runs back to G. REALLY?!! emotion_awesome Well lets see!! You ARE under oath, you know!! talk2hand

He takes his tie off, unbuttons 3 of the buttons of his dress shirt from the top, reaches over his head and peels off his shirt over his head revealing the ripped, chiseled form of one Alfonso Giovanni. G throws his shirt at Sergio, hitting him in the face. Holding G's shirt, Sergio turns dramatically to the audience. And THAT ladies and gentlemen of the Court is what you call GRADE A, PRIME CUT…BEEFCAKE!! emotion_awesome heart He sprints down the center of the court, falls to his knees and slides toward the audience with both hands in the air. AM I RIGHT?!! emotion_awesome

The lights suddenly turn off, laser lights flicker and the double doors to the courtroom fly open. Smoke starts to pour in as the music starts pulse. Men in trench coats carrying umbrella's enter the room and the crowd just explodes with cheering and cat calling. The crowd goes completely wild as the courtroom is transformed into an all out dance party of epic proportion.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:57 pm

stressed Not knowing HOW the hairdresser had the time to set all this shenanigans up. The elf chants a cease and desist spell that has come in handy in pub brawls. The music suddenly stops with a loud audible scratch on a record tearing into the ears of everyone including her own. She sends a mental direction to Liada. Do you mind making some roasted nuts? emotion_facepalm

emotion_awesome Not at all! Releasing a huge roar Lia spews a beam of flame at the dancers in trench coats. Blackening their asses as they ran for their lives out of the courtroom. With the assistance of Kyle they got the lights back up, a wind spell got rid of the smoke and the audience settled down and back in their seats. Albeit begrudgingly. Anira gave Sergio eyes full of daggers promising worse would happen if he tried another stunt like that while filming. evil

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:08 pm

User Image
The pen in Antonio's hand was almost snapped in two once the whole thing descended into a dance party. And his sister did nothing, which made him believe this was all planned out and how it was supposed to go emotion_facepalm "Well, my career is over." stare

He turned in his seat to give The Don a look. The "are you happy now?" look. A look he's given him many times throughout their lives when Franco thought of some "genius" plan and it bit them in the a**. Yes, his brother can be pretty clever when it comes to scheming at times, but the downside of always trying crazy ideas is that some of them end up going out of control. This was one of them stare

To his relief, though, someone on set actually had some sense to them and set things back in order before too long. "Hopefully that part just gets cut," he muttered to himself, then went back to his notes.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:59 pm

User Image
Completely bummed out the dance party was cut short, Sergio hangs his head as he walks back over to G and holds out his dress shirt to him. crying The King stands and snatches the shirt out of Sergio’s hand and starts to put it back on. With only one arm in the shirtsleeve, In unison even though it was completely spontaneous, the entire crowd all give a huge “AAAAAAAAAAWW!!” gonk
crying Which causes the King to pause and look at this crowd. emotion_eyebrow In turn, G Fanboys jump up and signs start waving. Most of these signs have the letter “G” on them and one even is a marriage proposal. emotion_eyebrow Someone even yells out “I love you G!” eek

By now, the Queen is simply pinching the bridge of her nose muttering about how it’s so hard to find good help these days. stressed

The King puts his shirt back on and while he has a seat in the witness chair again he starts to put on his tie and speaks to Sergio. Yous gots any udda brights ideas dere? talk2hand

User Image
No. emo
He starts to walk back to the table of the defense, sits slumped in his seat and he crosses his arms. I have no more questions for this witness, your Grace. emo

User Image
The Queen of Hearts looks to her brother who is legal counsel for the prosecution. The witness may be cross examined. emotion_eyebrow

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:59 pm

User Image
Franco caught that familiar a look from Tony talk2hand But 'e ain't fallen for 'it. Franco ain't moving from behind zitellona, if Franco knows anyting it's dat you's safe if you stay behind da Regina.

User Image
*as the lights go down and the strobe lights cascade over the court Ayami gasps and holds her hand over her heart*
*grabs Vass's hand with the other*
When she see's it's men coming in and dancing, her interest immediately fades*
Tasteless.... emotion_eyebrow
But, if music be the food of love, play on.

*releases Vass's hand once the Hatter takes back control of the room*
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:38 pm

*the wind spell had caused something to tickle Kits' nose. She rubbed her nose with the back of her wrist, trying to suppress the sneeze, but it finally escaped, bringing a fireball with it. Several more sneezes followed the first, each fireball catching one of the signs waving in front of her* Sorry. cat_sweatdrop *sniffs*User Image

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:41 am

User Image
*Cannot believe what his lawyer just did with the Hatter. He establishes that she's an Alchemist, but then turns his questioning around and makes it a business proposition with her! emotion_facepalm He leans over towards Sergio for another private interaction with him.* She's an -Alchemist-, dude. Is it possible that -she- could have conjured up something that turned these people into Jabberwockies? *But his lawyer is so self-absorbed in this business proposition that he's once again not listening to his client. stressed

And then when his lawyer calls His Royal Majesty to the stand, the Red Knight is once again in disbelief, as there's no telling what Gio might say or do. stressed But then his lawyer somehow turns the questioning into an all-male revue and the courtroom audience goes wild! Oh for God's sake. rolleyes Fortunately, someone ended the show real quick, but that sharp record scratch left his ears ringing. gonk

When Sergio sat back down and looking upset, Will took the opportunity to speak with him privately again.* I'm sure there'll be more of that later. But right now you need to pull yourself together and refocus here. The Hatter is an -Alchemist-. Is it possible that she could have conjured up something that could have caused these beings to turn into Jabberwockies? confused *Starts to smell smoke, and looks around the room for the source.* ninja
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:44 pm

User Image

Sitting there slumped in his chair with his arms crossed, he hears his client speak with him telling him to pull himself together and he snaps. stressed Can’t you see I’m a little emotional at the moment!! mad My God! It’s not all about YOU, you know!! talk2hand Why is it when people go to seek a professional for help they end up trying to tell them what to do!! Like THEY went to beauty school and THEY have had the training to do kick a** hair and makeup!! stressed Uncrosses his arms and glares at his client. Like THEY went to law school and THEY know how to build a decent case with pyrotechnics and hawt stripper eye candy!! Do you have ANY idea what it takes to pull that kind of performance OFF?!! HMMMMMMMMM?!! stressed

He sits straight up in his chair and places his arms on the table clasping his hands together. Head forward and looking at the hottest manhunk witness in the universe sitting on the stand.

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:44 pm

She chuckled to herself when the dance party started, and was a little disappointed when it ended so abruptly. Looked like Thing 1 wasn't happy either. lol

Poor Tony, this wasn't anything like he was used to. xd
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games