Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:52 pm
TheVikingWay
VJammer

thirtyspacechickens-go

Que a whole flurry of words Russ probably shouldnt say in public?

Would it be Russ otherwise? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:06 pm
VJammer
TheVikingWay
VJammer

thirtyspacechickens-go

no Probably not  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:09 pm
TheVikingWay
VJammer
TheVikingWay
VJammer

thirtyspacechickens-go

no Probably not

Either way, I am eager to read his reaction to her story  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:34 pm
User Image
User Image
                                T A R G E T _ L ⊛ C K E D _ ⊛ N ::: Everyone's getting a crash course in photoshop and coding after this, I swear! xD Mine aren't even that good! Have you guys seen the Barton Forums? The post styles there make me CRY. Anyway, I guess it's time to look around for symbols and stuff. Part of me thinks you asked me to do this because you think my post styles look nice. Then another part of me thinks that you just didn't wanna make one for yourself. I can't find any SYMBOLS I like for her! Gah! Alright, cat, I know you prefer size 9, and it's not like you have much of an option with how much you're able to write in a post. I'm gunna check the basic colors first, so let's get this started! "It's sad that I'm not going to be able to RP AISO in this, but it only makes sense." First color we're trying is standard blue. Let's get it! Nope. Standard blue sucks. Dark blue might look good, though. Darkblue's not bad, but a little boring. Cyan usually hurts my eyes, personally, so we'll have to get adventurous with the color. Sweet. Figured it out. Her interaction text is dodgerblue and bold, as the cat do. I think he does thought in the same color? "AISO's speech is bold dodgerblue." Gotta check. WOAH! He's trying different colors with his latest Lyon post! What is this?! Hahaha.

Alright, so thought is going to be the same, just italic. Why does size 9 look so much smaller next to a smaller picture than a larger one? AISO's thought is bold italic dodgerblue. And we're finally done, folks! Yay! If anyone went through the trouble of reading this mess: don't judge. It's my method.

"Feelings are not a requirement to accomplish the mission. Feelings are not a requirement to sustain my camouflage. Feelings are not required.... to appear human." ::: A . I . S . O .

Rengato

[img]https://i.imgur.com/AkjAKaV.png[/img]
[imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/i5GQiki.png[/imgleft]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][b][color=mediumblue]T A R G E T[/color][color=white] _[/color] [color=mediumblue]L ⊛ C K E D[/color][color=white] _[/color][color=mediumblue] ⊛ N :::[/color][/b][/size] [size=9]Text is size 9 default.

[b][color=dodgerblue]"Speech is bold dodgerblue."[/color][/b]

[b][color=blue][i]Thought is bold italic dodgerblue.[/i][/color][/b][/size]

[align=right][color=#A1CAF1][b][size=11]"Feelings are not a requirement to accomplish the mission. Feelings are not a requirement to sustain my camouflage. Feelings are not required.... to appear human."[/size][/b][/color] [size=11][b][color=mediumblue]::: A . I . S . O .[/color][/b][/size]

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:40 pm
Weeamoo
Everyone's getting a crash course in photoshop and coding after this, I swear! xD

Only if you toss in photoshop cause, I never owned it and don't have the money for it. Also, screw a subscription to use a program for editing images  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:45 pm
VJammer
Weeamoo
Everyone's getting a crash course in photoshop and coding after this, I swear! xD

Only if you toss in photoshop cause, I never owned it and don't have the money for it. Also, screw a subscription to use a program for editing images

Yeeeah, they're expensive. Luckily, I get all of the Adobe for the price of one [and got it on a holiday sale] 'cause I'm a graphic design student^^; Though I think the offer is to all college students? I'm not sure...
I need all of them for my JOB, so I can't really afford to not^^;; Although there are plenty of free editing programs out there :3 FUUU-! That reminds me I have to re-download SAI on my new laptop....

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:47 pm
Man, all the New stuff on Netflix, and Ive been watching Jaws 1,2,3 and Lethal weapon 1,2,3, and 4 xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:49 pm
Weeamoo
VJammer
Weeamoo

Yeeeah, they're expensive. Luckily, I get all of the Adobe for the price of one [and got it on a holiday sale] 'cause I'm a graphic design student^^; Though I think the offer is to all college students? I'm not sure...
I need all of them for my JOB, so I can't really afford to not^^;; Although there are plenty of free editing programs out there :3 FUUU-! That reminds me I have to re-download SAI on my new laptop....

Yeah, I'd just need to figure out the right dimensions for the images and tinker with it, but, I bet I could do the same with fotoflexer. I mean, Auburn's image had horse ears originally and was blonde. I changed her up in fotoflexer.  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:51 pm
VJammer
Yeah, I'd just need to figure out the right dimensions for the images and tinker with it, but, I bet I could do the same with fotoflexer. I mean, Auburn's image had horse ears originally and was blonde. I changed her up in fotoflexer.

Yeah, see? Lots of resources out there^w^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:06 pm
Weeamoo
VJammer

Yeah, see? Lots of resources out there^w^

Yeah, the fact that you can change the color of something and it adjusts for shades is sooo good. And hair is otherwise a pain in the arse to change the color of.  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:22 am
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato

hmmm... i wanna say yes? that sounds good to me!

Drop de bomb! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!! *Music Intensifies/Airhorns*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:14 am
So how do you guys feel about me adding Aura Technique Level to the profile skelli? I've already written up what the section will look like, and I'd also like input on where to place it on the skelli. It's most definitely go in the topmost section, but where?

Aura Technique Level: (This is not something that just everyone magically knows. As such, please give an appropriate level based on your character's year and experience from this range: None/Novice/Amateur/Student/Average/Above-Average/Accomplished/Excellent/Superior/Master - In addition, first years are not allowed to start out with Aura Control. Second years cannot have higher than "student" level. Keep in mind that having anything above Accomplished requires legitimate reasoning.)

Have a look at it.

Lupa Fur

Weeamoo

Fireshadow0908

TheVikingWay

VJammer

thirtyspacechickens-go

TheGrandOldMan

Moonlite Runner

DaMetaEX

konaustin

Eddy_Soul5

Zylvanness

Dr_OrpheusTelos

unlimited blades

Johto Crisp

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:36 am
Rengato
So how do you guys feel about me adding Aura Technique Level to the profile skelli? I've already written up what the section will look like, and I'd also like input on where to place it on the skelli. It's most definitely go in the topmost section, but where?

Aura Technique Level: (This is not something that just everyone magically knows. As such, please give an appropriate level based on your character's year and experience from this range: None/Novice/Amateur/Student/Average/Above-Average/Accomplished/Excellent/Superior/Master - In addition, first years are not allowed to start out with Aura Control. Second years cannot have higher than "student" level. Keep in mind that having anything above Accomplished requires legitimate reasoning.)

Have a look at it.

I like it emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:56 am
Rengato

Have a look at it.

Do what you want Cap, I see nothing wrong with it, though, I'd probably have an argument about Auburn's competence being higher than student due to her having been in a life or death scenario for the majority of her life.

Also, just checking, but, about AISO, she said Blake never said she was White Fang? Blake said

"I know firsthand how ruthless and awful the White Fang is, which is why I left and tried to change it..."

Just, something I feel a being with a supercomputer for a brain would pick up on. Again, no big deal, just thought I'd mention it.  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:00 am
VJammer
Rengato

Have a look at it.

Do what you want Cap, I see nothing wrong with it, though, I'd probably have an argument about Auburn's competence being higher than student due to her having been in a life or death scenario for the majority of her life.

Also, just checking, but, about AISO, she said Blake never said she was White Fang? Blake said

"I know firsthand how ruthless and awful the White Fang is, which is why I left and tried to change it..."

Just, something I feel a being with a supercomputer for a brain would pick up on. Again, no big deal, just thought I'd mention it.

That can be interpreted in many different ways actually. It could be why she left Menagerie and tried to change it from being a White Fang nation. It was never explicitly stated that she WAS a part of the white fang. Simply that she left somewhere and tried to change what it was. Being a "supercomputer" she does not understand metaphors, implications, and simply takes things at base of what they're saying. wink

Also, she was tortured most of her life if I remember correctly? Did the white fang give her super-hardened combat training that was different from most school's within Remnant despite her adamantly refusing to be one of them? Additionally, wouldn't it be a bit much to be the strongest physical character and have a higher aura technique level than what is permitted to second years?

EDIT: Death Matches with humans wouldn't teach someone something as advanced as controlling aura to such a degree.  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games