Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick headed after the second year again. She was determined to get the quaffle get back. She was not going to let the kid try and make a shot.

Position: Chaser
                                                              AC: 17
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:09 pm
It's like I'm walking on a highway, staring straight into the sun
With the universe around me waiting for me to fall down
Your love is like a junkie, just a little loaded, huh
Your words are like a whiskey river rolling off of your tongue
But you won't burn out this starfire; this feeling is dancing in my flames
Throw me and I'll just burn brighter, oh, you can't burn out this starfire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood โ”‚ slytherin โ”‚ second year

Callista dodged the other girl again, and reached the goals, taking the shot.

OOC:
AC: 14
Mods: +2 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal: 3/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

Kungfudemoness

I won't ever be perfection, ever be your golden child
I'm not spinning on this planet just for me to make you smile
I love my crooked halo, hell, I won't apologize
You can touch it all you want, but no matter how you try
Oh you ain't ever, ever gonna burn me out
Oh you can try, but you ain't ever

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:44 pm
User Image

๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“‡๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                      ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                      ๐ผ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“
                      ๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’น๐“Š๐“๐“?

Jeremy nodded and did the required laps for the warm up once the balls where released he flew to the hoops to gaurd him. He kept his eye on the quaffle and soon it was time for him to block the shot.

Position: keeper
                                    AC: 10
                                    Modifiers: +4 Catch (keeper)
                                    Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                    Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Total Roll:

๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’พ๐’น๐’น๐“๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ถ๐’น ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’
                                    ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“… ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐‘’๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’
                                    ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Š๐“… ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“€๐“Ž ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡
                                    ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ซ.๐’ฎ. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:48 pm
    User Image

๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“‡๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                        ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                        ๐ผ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“
                        ๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’น๐“Š๐“๐“?

Jeremy missed but he wasn't worried it was his first try. Plus he was learning. He passed to Flick

Position: keeper
                                      AC: 10
                                      Modifiers: +4 Catch (keeper)
                                      Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                      Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Total Roll: 12

๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’พ๐’น๐’น๐“๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ถ๐’น ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’
                                      ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“… ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐‘’๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’
                                      ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Š๐“… ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“€๐“Ž ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡
                                      ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ซ.๐’ฎ. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡
                                      Devlyn Maycry

CatWaffle
      Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
      • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
      • Rat Conqueror 500
      • Candy Fiend 150
      PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:00 pm
      User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผธ๏ผด๏ผจx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ™ฆxxx๏ผณ๏ผฌ๏ผน๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฎx๏ผฐ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฆ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผดxxxโ™ฆxxx๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Rey didn't if she wanted to smack herself or Ollie instead. That was what he was worried about? That she wouldn't like Flick being chosen instead of herself? Rey didn't mind having the younger girl as vice captain; she was meticulous and while she was quite temperamental, that wasn't anything new with this team. She settled with a reprimanding punch to his shoulder, not too hard because he needed his arm, but enough that he'd feel it. She wasn't a beater for no reason. "Oliver. come on. You know me better than that. I don't have a problem with Flick being vice-captain; I know she'll be fine and you're right, it wouldn't make sense to have it be me, no matter how much you'd have wanted me," she winked before shaking her head in exasperation. "Quit worrying about useless things, use your energy for something more productive instead." And with a reassuring grin, Rey got back up on her broom and flew towards the targets, taking aim.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

S L Y T H E R I NxxB E A T E R
                                                          โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                          natural flyerโ”ƒmean swingโ”ƒdeft dodger
                                                          AC: 20โ”ƒModifiers: +8
                                                          โ™ฆxโ™ฆxโ™ฆ
                                                          Target: Moving Targetโ”ƒDefending: ---
                                                          Final Roll: 1 (hit herself .-.)

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                              a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother teammates
                                                              f e e l i n gxxanticipationxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractise clothes

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                          โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                          - - - - - - - - -

kiska166

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:38 pm
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can fake that smile
                                                                  For a
                                                                  hollow while
                                                                  But the
                                                                  kids all learn
                                                                  Once those
                                                                  bridges burn

Flick grabbed the ball as it was tossed to her by Jeremy. She sped off with it excitedly.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                  Above AC steal/throw
                                                                  0-10
                                                                  1/3

And don't be surprised
                                                                  If they don't
                                                                  buy your lies
                                                                  Some of us can see
                                                                  through
                                                                  Your stained glass eyes

xxxxxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
      Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
      • WilyTrickster 50
      • The Wolf Within 100
      PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:41 pm

CALLISTA
      DULCE
      HARGRAVE

Callista was delighted when she scored, fighting the urge to do something ridiculous like squeal or shout. Instead, she focused on going after Arienne.

OOC:
      Posts to Goal:
      Number of Goals Made: 1

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:53 pm

You can fake that smile
                                                                  For a
                                                                  hollow while
                                                                  But the
                                                                  kids all learn
                                                                  Once those
                                                                  bridges burn

Flick grinned and continued on her way to the goals. She was determined to beat the girl this time.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                  Above AC steal/throw
                                                                  0-10
                                                                  2/3

And don't be surprised
                                                                  If they don't
                                                                  buy your lies
                                                                  Some of us can see
                                                                  through
                                                                  Your stained glass eyes

xxxxxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
      Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Waffles! 25
      • Team Jacob 100
      PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:03 pm
      Fifth Year
      Team Beater - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Try-outs

Kimberly was not happy to hear that Flick of all people got picked for vice captain. It took everything she had not to roll her eyes. She never liked the girl from the moment she met her. However, she didnโ€™t want that to get her knocked off the team. It hadnโ€™t since her first year playing and she wasnโ€™t about to let it start now. Focusing on the task at hand instead of what she hated in the moment, Kimberly got ready for the game plan. Sheโ€™d be doing target practice which was great on account that she didnโ€™t need to worry about what the chasers were doing.

Getting into the air Kimberly did her two laps before preparing to hit some targets. Holding her bat, she looked at the target. This shouldnโ€™t be too difficult. Taking a breath she swung her bat and hoped for the best.

With : Slytherin members

Attire : Tryout clothes

OOC : Position Beater : Total Hits : 0
                                                      Aiming: Target AC 16 Saving: --- - Total Roll: 13 (miss)
                                                      Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                      Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                      Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                      In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                      One who seeks order.
                                                      I see you doing well in...
                                                      Slytherin!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
      PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:11 pm
      Caleb Devereux
      First Year Slytherin
      Middle Child

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Try-outs

Caleb didnโ€™t care who the vice captain for the team was. He hardly cared who the captain was. However regardless of how much he cared or didnโ€™t care, he listened to the instructions laid out. After doing two laps in the air he got ready for a bit of target practice. Looking over at the targets he hardly paid attention to any of the other beaters. Bat in hand he swung at a bludger in attempt to hit one of the targets.

Status : Let's see if this is worth my time...
                                                      With : Other Slytherins...

Attire : Tryout clothes

OOC : Position Beater : Total Hits : 0
                                                      Aiming: Target AC 16 Saving: --- - Total Roll: 8 (miss)
                                                      AC: 12
                                                      Modifiers: +2 AC, +2 Hitting
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                      Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                      And put it rather rudely as well
                                                      Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                      Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                      Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
      Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Waffles! 25
      • Team Jacob 100
      Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Married 100
      PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:57 am
      User Image
                                                      Ever since I could remember,
                                                      Everything inside of me,
                                                      Just wanted to fit in
                                                      I was never one for pretenders,
                                                      Everything I tried to be,
                                                      Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                      โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

hเธ„lf-เบ‡เปเน–liเบ– || ลžlเธฏthฤ“riเบ– rฤ“ลžฤ“rเธ‡ฤ“ ลžฤ“ฤ“kฤ“r || thirเป“ เธฏฤ“เธ„r

Byuch crossed his arms as he continued looking for the snitch. It shouldn't be that hard to find, he reasoned. After all, it was gold, and if there was anything a goblin knew the most about, that would be it. That and metalworking. Swinging a leg, he continued to keep looking, figuring that the snitch would show itself eventually.

Modifiers: +4 for spotting, +4 for catching
                                                      Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                      Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                      Final Roll: --
                                                      -/3 Catch Up
                                                      -/2 Attempts

Thinking: I'm getting that first string spot.
                                                      OOC:

- โ˜ฃ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Can I clear my conscience
                                                      If I'm different from the rest?
                                                      Do I have to run and hide?
                                                      I never said that I want this,
                                                      This burden came to me,
                                                      And it's made its home inside

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
      PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:52 am

CALLISTA
      DULCE
      HARGRAVE

Callista had been a split second too slow in trying to steal, so now she tried again.

OOC:
      Posts to Goal:
      Number of Goals Made: 1

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley
      Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
      • WilyTrickster 50
      • The Wolf Within 100
      Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Married 100
      PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:26 pm
      User Image
                                                      Ever since I could remember,
                                                      Everything inside of me,
                                                      Just wanted to fit in
                                                      I was never one for pretenders,
                                                      Everything I tried to be,
                                                      Just wouldn't settle in

User Image

hเธ„lf-เบ‡เปเน–liเบ– || ลžlเธฏthฤ“riเบ– rฤ“ลžฤ“rเธ‡ฤ“ ลžฤ“ฤ“kฤ“r || thirเป“ เธฏฤ“เธ„r

Byuch continued scanning around for the snitch. Thankfully he was used to looking for it now, otherwise he'd be getting frustrated by now and making stupid mistakes.

Modifiers: +4 for spotting, +4 for catching
                                                      Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                      Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                      Final Roll: --
                                                      -/3 Catch Up
                                                      -/2 Attempts

Thinking: I'm getting that first string spot.
                                                      OOC:

- โ˜ฃ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Can I clear my conscience
                                                      If I'm different from the rest?
                                                      Do I have to run and hide?
                                                      I never said that I want this,
                                                      This burden came to me,
                                                      And it's made its home inside

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
      PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:20 pm

You can fake that smile
                                                                  For a
                                                                  hollow while
                                                                  But the
                                                                  kids all learn
                                                                  Once those
                                                                  bridges burn

Flick dodged another steal attempt. She was at the goals finally. She flung the quaffle towards the right goal.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                  Above AC steal/throw
                                                                  0-10
                                                                  3/3

And don't be surprised
                                                                  If they don't
                                                                  buy your lies
                                                                  Some of us can see
                                                                  through
                                                                  Your stained glass eyes

xxxxxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
      • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
      • Rat Conqueror 500
      • Candy Fiend 150
      PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:00 pm
      User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผธ๏ผด๏ผจx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ™ฆxxx๏ผณ๏ผฌ๏ผน๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฎx๏ผฐ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฆ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผดxxxโ™ฆxxx๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ

Rey groaned mentally and grit her teeth against the painโ€”despite being hit countless times already, one did not get used to bludgers. She just had to hit herself on her first try, because that was a perfect start to the tryouts. Clenching her hands harder around her bat, Rey swung it at another bludger.

S L Y T H E R I NxxB E A T E R
                                                          โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                          natural flyerโ”ƒmean swingโ”ƒdeft dodger
                                                          AC: 20โ”ƒModifiers: +7
                                                          โ™ฆxโ™ฆxโ™ฆ
                                                          Target: Moving Targetโ”ƒDefending: ---
                                                          Final Roll: 13 (miss)

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                              a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother teammates
                                                              f e e l i n gxxanticipationxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractise clothes

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                          โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                          - - - - - - - - -

username

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games