Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:01 am
Alright two things. One I am going to need a bigger bio than that man. You gotta come up with something. Two not sure if your aware of this or not but with your second attribute I can only approve another either Tai or Buki not both. So as it stands denied.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:46 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Alright two things. One I am going to need a bigger bio than that man. You gotta come up with something. Two not sure if your aware of this or not but with your second attribute I can only approve another either Tai or Buki not both. So as it stands denied.

Actually, he just misspelled 'signs'. So him needing one hand to sign techniques. We approved at least four people with that at least in the past.

And basically having one other extra style. xD Once he adds more to his bio though as you mentioned, he'll be good.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

North Lotus

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:12 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Rouki Isago
Nickname: Barbaric Tactician

Birthdate: August, 6

Height: 6"1
Weight: 155 lbs.

Nindo: "I'll protect my reality with resolve."
Personality: Rouki has a rather chill outlook on life for the most part. Rarely does he find himself getting stressed out or bothered by things that happens to the world because he sees it as something fate had in store for him. He never let's his emotions get the best of him, assuming he isn't being pressured by females who stand to be his only known weakness. Being one who revels in the art of hand to hand combat, people will normally find him testing out various methods to effectively bring out his power scientifically or otherwise training. When around friends or loved ones he can actually be pretty open and fun, but his only problem is he doesn't normally talk with people enough, and so once he does he ends up getting overwhelmed and tired far quicker than he should. Overall, Rouki has a good heart and cares deeply for those around him, and won't hesitate to crush the faces of those who would dare stand against them with intentions to harm his allies.

Village: Hidden Leaf Village
Main Class: Taijutsu
Subclass: Brawler

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Corpse Bone Pulse - Kaguya Clan

Chakra Pool: 200
Chakra Element: Fire || Wind
Chakra Color: Silver
Chakra Materialization: Rouki's chakra flow off of his body backwards like flowing steam, giving the appearance of him being heavily hot.

Strengths:
• Close Combat - Rouki excels in fighting opponents up close and personal, clearing out distances between he and the opposition to effectively use any opening possible.
• Calculation - Being one who loves science, thinking, and strategy, Rouki is able to use his brains to get out of most any situation utilizing whatever is presently available to him.
Weaknesses:
• Females - Unfortunately, Rouki is horrid with females and cannot even find the proper way to speak to them; fighting them aside. Though this doesn't seem to be the case with girls much younger than him.
• Laziness - When presented with something he simply does not wish to do, Rouki is known to be quite lazy and surprisingly defiant.
Fears:
• Death - Something no one wishes to experience no matter how cold they try to act; Death. Personally, Rouki isn't so much afraid of losing his own life, but rather he fears he thoughts of his friends, his close allies vanishing. Never to be seen again.
• Paper - One of Rouki's major weaknesses when factoring in his laziness is the maximum fear of paperwork. He hates, hates, hates the idea of having to do written work or tests. It's not so much him being incapable of doing them, rather, he hates the idea of tiring out his hands with a pen writing, and not using them for training.

Class Attributes:
• Lower Body Training: Speed slightly increased.
• Willowy: Reflexes and flexibility slightly increased.
Reductions:
• Learn Taijutsu one [1] post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Hyper Resolve: All Taijutsu Skill's Strength increased [1] Rank
• 1 Additional Taijutsu slots.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 04
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Gauntlet
Weapon Range: Fits firmly around hands, and extends halfway up the forearms.
Weapon Weight: 5 lbs.
Weapon Location: Connected to side of the belt.
• {When you create your profile, you may have any one basic weapon.)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Shuriken x15
• Kunai x15

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name}
• Katon

{Your second element's name}
• Fuuton

{Other jutsu type's name}
• Corpse Bone Pulse

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
A boy who lived his life under strict training day after day to the very ends of his wits, Rouki never was given what most would call a happy childhood. Not that he didn't enjoy it or anything of the sorts, he simply wished he was able to make friends during that stage of his life. Day in and day out he stressed his body out attempting to mold it into a fighting weapon that could one day be properly used by the people of the Hidden Leaf. During his time in the ninja academy, he was able to meet many people, but found out something about himself; he has a chronic weakness with those of the female variety. For some reason, he was never able to get along with them or make friends with those of the female kind because he would always avoid them, try his best to ignore them, or blurt of random excuses to run off to who knows where, even if its in the middle of class. Rouki never was good at Genjutsu, but seemed to excel when it came to Taijutsu, and did vaguely well with Ninjutsu. Because of his physical prowess, many of his fellow peers looked up to him for it, and would normally beg him to help them train. Many-a-times he would accept, but would be promptly denied by his father with the excuse of their secret arts not needing to be spread among the Village. This further distanced Rouki from those around him. As he grew older so did his combat capacity, but his Genjutsu skills never rose even an inch. While at the Academy on test day for his succession to a Genin, his entire household was secretly attacked and obliterated leaving not even a fragment of a trace as to who the murderer was. It was like a ghost had wiped them away. Being a child, of course Rouki would feel a tremendous level of despair and regret, but salvation came in someone locating his younger sister still alive under a heap of rubble. Taking this saving grace to heart, he's been taking care of her lovingly while living with another family who accepted to take them in. His new family strove to raise him in the books, and it was something Rouki loved more than anything else thus far, besides his sister of course. Being able to finally go home and study, converse with his family normally, and enjoy his time outside of training like a regular young male was something he couldn't ask for any more of. He was finally living a normal healthy, balanced life. Finally after some stress and wound filled years, Rouki finally finds himself graduating from the academy with flying colors, though he could have done so much longer before. Now today, here he stands prepared to go and obtain his ninja headband and start his life as an official ninja of the Hidden Leaf, the land that raised and took care of him. Now would be his time to show his respects and repay his debt to the land; Konoha.

Reaper Elyse
North: Typed it to match exactly how others, who had their profile approved, worded it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:27 pm
Redera Issun
Azeiel The Fallen

Actually, he just misspelled 'signs'. So him needing one hand to sign techniques. We approved at least four people with that at least in the past.

And basically having one other extra style. xD Once he adds more to his bio though as you mentioned, he'll be good.
Oh no I wasnt referring to the first one I was referring to the second one about an extra style. He needs to specify what type of extra style.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:38 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

Oops, toots~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:40 pm
North Lotus

Looks good, except the traits. The first is basically a technique, not a trait. Stating that you can move swiftly enough so that normal eyesight will lose track of you, okay. Though the way its described now is a no go.

Also You can only add one [1] extra taijutsu style.
Which I would also say the little template lay out for it might be a good idea to keep in your be a good idea to keep.

A small edit there and you should be all set.

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:38 pm
North Lotus

Okay the taijutsu sot is all good, but~

edit: yeah you see that's the thing if someone has that on their profile , which they shouldn't that needs to be scratched off it. Since that's not allowed. Thrust north I'm not doing this to be a jerk, but this guild hasn't quite had all it's functions moving altogether for a minute now. so if you see anyone else with that trait just Pm me or link me on meebo. Thought for now, no rank bump up on a personal trait, just can't have it. You could have custom weapons that do that but not a personal trait.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:42 am
Reaper Elyse
North Lotus

edit: yeah you see that's the thing if someone has that on their profile , which they shouldn't that needs to be scratched off it. Since that's not allowed. Thrust north I'm not doing this to be a jerk, but this guild hasn't quite had all it's functions moving altogether for a minute now. so if you see anyone else with that trait just Pm me or link me on meebo. Thought for now, no rank bump up on a personal trait, just can't have it. You could have custom weapons that do that but not a personal trait.

Reaper, your wrong.

It is completely fine to raise skills in this manner. Its been done multiple times before AND approved multiple times before. Personal traits can be anything you want it to be that's reasonable and, yes , this is reasonable.

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:55 am
Dcme
Reaper Elyse
North Lotus

Reaper, your wrong.

It is completely fine to raise skills in this manner. Its been done multiple times before AND approved multiple times before. Personal traits can be anything you want it to be that's reasonable and, yes , this is reasonable.

We can take this to Azzy because this has been done before, and it's been denied before. I've seen it done. So I know that their is reason behind because just recently there has been a trait denied because of this by Azzy or Red. So, I'm saying a few people need to change their trait since the consistency isn't looking right .

If it's comes to a mod vote on it I'm saying no.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:05 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Seihyō Hyouton
Nickname: Hakuhyō (meaning Black Ice) or Sei, (for those that know him personally)

Birthdate: February 23, 1996

Height: 5"9 Inches
Weight: 170 Lbs

Nindo: "Loyalty and honor, unto death."
Personality: Seihyo, or Sei, is quiet in nature. He usually seperates himself from people, due to his Hyouton bloodline. He shows no type of mercy on any grounds, and will let people know the honest truth, if need be. He can be cruel at times, and is viewed as somewhat cold-hearted. He will, at times, belittle the enemy, but never his own friends. He may have a heart of ice, but he needs his friends in order to grant him what little warmth he has left.

Village: Kirigakure
Main Class: Bukijutsu
Subclass: Bloodline

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Hyouton

Chakra Pool: 200 + 20
Chakra Element: Wind, Water
Chakra Color: Midnight Blue
Chakra Materialization: Seihyō's chakra materialization comes in a form of a purple miasma, radiating from his body. This then travels down the user's body, dispersing along the ground around him like a slow - moving, undisturbed smoke.

Strengths:
• Weapons Expert
• Ninjustu
Weaknesses:
• Low Physical Defense.
• Natural weakness to Katon - based jutsus.
Fears:
• Losing his weapons.
• Being betrayed.

Class Attributes:
• Arrogant Skill: Able to wield weapons with slightly advanced prowess.
• Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased.
Reductions:
• Learn bukijutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn bloodline techniques one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Hyper Step: Speed raised by [1] rank.
• Brutal Slash: Bukijutsu raised by [1] rank.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両{Money} 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Nodachi
Weapon Range: Five feet, or sixty inches.
Weapon Weight: Fifteen pounds
Weapon Location:
• Carried in hand, within the sheath of course, due to its size.

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Senbon - x30
• Nodachi // Five Feet // Fifteen Pounds

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

Fuuton

Hyouton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Mirror Image (Training)

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Fuu no Odachi (Training)

Tetsu no Ryu (Training)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Being born into the Kirigakure village, Seihyo was born to become a swordsman. He is a silent prodigy who has been trained throughout his life in order to become a master at both swordsmanship and his bloodline abilities. His skills far surpassed those that he grew up with, and training alone and he was used to separation and hatred due to being much more skilled than everyone else. Upon turning ten years old, he would go through the defining moment of his parents death, leaving him by himself. This has in a way, made him cold hearted. However, even though it has done this to him, it has made him into what he is today. He is now sixteen years old, and vows to protect his village, by any means necessary. He has to abide by the rules of Bushido, as he was taught growing up.

Beta Moxis

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:29 am
Eternal Aion

If you haven't read the above post we're working out some issues here with the one [1] ranks higher ability clause for personal traits. So I'll have to put you one pause for a second here.

Though other than the traits everything else looks fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:42 am
Reaper Elyse
Dcme
Reaper Elyse
North Lotus

Reaper, your wrong.

We can take this to Azzy because this has been done before, and it's been denied before. I've seen it done. So I know that their is reason behind because just recently there has been a trait denied because of this by Azzy or Red. So, I'm saying a few people need to change their trait since the consistency isn't looking right .

If it's comes to a mod vote on it I'm saying no.

By your very own words this is fine. As a person who has been in Shinobi Nations since the beginning of the guild I'll tell you this now; TAMPERING WITH PROFILE CUSTOMIZING IS A BIG NO NO.

Personal traits can be anything allowed within reason. Anything. This is not that big of a deal. As for a mod vote, its not required. This is a long lasting system that shouldn't be gettin' messed with.

As of now, its fine. As a mod who's been here since forever, I'll tell you its fine, but I'll get Red to speak to you in order to let you know its FINE.

Redera Isshun

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:47 am
Dcme

Yeah, I took this to the entire mod staff to talk trough since it seems we're not all on the same page here.

So~ even with your seniority I don't think you're quite on the same page as others. Or any of use have really been making the perfect effort to be al in agreement since there's like a ton of use and we're al busy and not al watching the same area's.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:00 pm
Reaper Elyse
Dcme

Yeah, I took this to the entire mod staff to talk trough since it seems we're not all on the same page here.

So~ even with your seniority I don't think you're quite on the same page as others. Or any of use have really been making the perfect effort to be al in agreement since there's like a ton of use and we're al busy and not al watching the same area's.

The profile is approved. I'm not gonna argue this any longer. If there is a problem, then it can be changed, but for now, since we've seen it approved before, it is approved.

I don't think you understand. I am on the same page, but informing you to not mess with a base system. It will cause havoc.

Both profiles are approved. Az can come in and tell me otherwise.

North Lotus

Eternal Aion

The Sleeping Pacifist

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:26 pm
Dcme

you do realize that this issue with the plus one [1] rank in skill thing is actually a rather small group whom have it. The chaos you're saying doesn't quite seem that big, but I won't fight you anymore here. Sine you've made up your mind to let the group grow where we could slow it down and not have to come back and ask again for an edit in the middle of them actually being involved in anything.  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games